Her Power Is Growing: Palin Racks Up Two More Wins

Where is Crude Frank condemning ODC and posting this?

$palin odc.jpg

No one get's fiat power on what is and is not a good American or what is or is not an American. Her views might support the America you believe in, but you don't get to define what is "real America".

True, however I think Hannity has trademarked the term "Great American" and he alone gets to decide that. :lol:

He get's $.02 every time the term "Great American" is uttered or written.

Fuck. I just put money in his pocket.

You're a great American! Oh shit! :eusa_doh:

Before you form an opinion about Sarah Palin...learn about her enviable and successful accomplishments by reading her book. To date, she has accomplished more in her political career than Barry/Hussein or any of his loyal thugs will ever accomplish in their entire lives.

She's an amazingly dedicated American Patriot. Her heart and soul embraces everything America was founded upon. She understands and respects the core values and principles of our country. She "gets it".

I love a recent quote of hers: "I can see November from my house."
What good has she accomplished? As far as I can tell she's never done anything but run down half the country and blow McCain's last chance of being president.

Before you form an opinion about Sarah Palin...learn about her enviable and successful accomplishments by reading her book. To date, she has accomplished more in her political career than Barry/Hussein or any of his loyal thugs will ever accomplish in their entire lives.

She's an amazingly dedicated American Patriot. Her heart and soul embraces everything America was founded upon. She understands and respects the core values and principles of our country. She "gets it".

What good has she accomplished? As far as I can tell she's never done anything but run down half the country and blow McCain's last chance of being president.

Sorry....I blame McCain and the GOP for this, not Palin.

According to Wikepedia:
A patriot is someone whom feels or voices expressions of patriotism, support for their country.

Regardless of whether or not she's a "tea partier"...her patriotism is overwhelmingly obvious. Barry wouldn't know patriotism if it hit him in the balls. In fact...on several occasions he's denounced our country throughout the world. He needs to go back to Kenya and shoot some hoops.

Interesting observation. The polls showed she boosted McCains campaign, yet you claim she ruined his chances. So you made that up.

You claim she ran down half the country but there is nothing out there to back that statement up...other than fearful rhetoric. So, you again stated personal opinon only.

I wonder why you must make things up or regurgitate left wing talking points in an effort to minimize her impact in politics.

I mean, if she had no positive impact, you surely would not need to make things up.

According to Wikepedia:
A patriot is someone whom feels or voices expressions of patriotism, support for their country.

Regardless of whether or not she's a "tea partier"...her patriotism is overwhelmingly obvious. Barry wouldn't know patriotism if it hit him in the balls. In fact...on several occasions he's denounced our country throughout the world. He needs to go back to Kenya and shoot some hoops.

Thanks for the tip, now please answer the question concerning her "dedication", moran!

According to Wikepedia:

Hey Everyone, Crude Franks Daughter joined the USMB!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Are you a Birther too Forest Gal?

I can't think of anybody I'd rather be with in an igloo on a cold, Alaskan night then Sarah Palin. I'd love to rub noses with her!

According to Wikepedia:

Thanks for the tip, now please answer the question concerning her "dedication", moran!

Despite the constant attacks on her character, the constant attacks on her intelligence, the constant attacks on her children....she sticks with it.

Sure, you can claim it is becuase she is making money off of it; but even so, it shows great dedication.

According to Wikepedia:

You obviously missed the point. If the concept of patriotism itself was that simple, no one could argue it.

It obviously isn't.

According to Wikepedia:

Despite the constant attacks on her character, the constant attacks on her intelligence, the constant attacks on her children....she sticks with it.

Sure, you can claim it is becuase she is making money off of it; but even so, it shows great dedication.

She sticks with WHAT? Obviously NOT public service....like say a job as, I don't know, maybe GOVERNOR?

Interesting observation. The polls showed she boosted McCains campaign, yet you claim she ruined his chances. So you made that up.

You claim she ran down half the country but there is nothing out there to back that statement up...other than fearful rhetoric. So, you again stated personal opinon only.

I wonder why you must make things up or regurgitate left wing talking points in an effort to minimize her impact in politics.

I mean, if she had no positive impact, you surely would not need to make things up.
So you can't think of anything good she accomplished either.

She sticks with WHAT? Obviously NOT public service....like say a job as, I don't know, maybe GOVERNOR?

I think that anyone running for a Different Political Office than the one they Currently Hold, should quit that Current Political Office to Campaign, Palin is not the 1st to do this nor the last.

Forum List

Back