Her Power Is Growing: Palin Racks Up Two More Wins

I wouldn't mind seeing Sarah Palin as Prez.

The fact that practically all the Obamarrhoidal twits would hate to see that happen is surely one of the decisive reasons why she should be elected Prez.

I hope she does get the GOP nomination in 2012. It is so cute when she winks when she doesn't understand a question. She is a joke!

Sarah Palin is erradicating the left as she racked up two more wins tonight with the election of Nikki Haley and Tim Scott both who she endorsed and sent them ahead in the polls over their opponents. This is a clear indication that the people are listening to her and her message. Her message is getting more mainstream and it shows that she is positioning herself a future coalition of allies for 2012 to take the Presidency with overwhelming superiority. She did this in Alaska and she beat a former governor and a sitting incumbent. On another note, Obama's endorsements haven't won anything. Actually the article is wrong. Her record is 9-3.

Palin racks up two more wins - The Hill's Ballot Box

Two South Carolina Republicans who received the backing of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin emerged victorious in their run-off elections Tuesday.

Palin had endorsed gubernatorial candidate Nikki Haley and publicly stuck with her amidst allegations of an extra-marital affair. She also endorsed Republican Tim Scott against Paul Thurmond in South Carolina's 1st congressional district.

That makes Palin two for two Tuesday -- she stayed out of the Republican Senate runoff in Utah between Tim Bridgewater and Mike Lee. That brings Palin's win-loss record for this cycle to 8-4, according to an analysis by The Hill.

So which is it?? Is the public listening to her, or is she listening to the public??

Palin swoops in and supports the overwhelming favorite, how exactly is she helping them win. Some would call her for padding her stats. Personally I'm not in the Palin pads crowd.

Sarah Palin is erradicating the left as she racked up two more wins tonight with the election of Nikki Haley and Tim Scott both who she endorsed and sent them ahead in the polls over their opponents. This is a clear indication that the people are listening to her and her message. Her message is getting more mainstream and it shows that she is positioning herself a future coalition of allies for 2012 to take the Presidency with overwhelming superiority. She did this in Alaska and she beat a former governor and a sitting incumbent. On another note, Obama's endorsements haven't won anything. Actually the article is wrong. Her record is 9-3.

Two South Carolina Republicans who received the backing of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin emerged victorious in their run-off elections Tuesday.

Palin had endorsed gubernatorial candidate Nikki Haley and publicly stuck with her amidst allegations of an extra-marital affair. She also endorsed Republican Tim Scott against Paul Thurmond in South Carolina's 1st congressional district.

That makes Palin two for two Tuesday -- she stayed out of the Republican Senate runoff in Utah between Tim Bridgewater and Mike Lee. That brings Palin's win-loss record for this cycle to 8-4, according to an analysis by The Hill.

Palin will never be President. Any of you dorks voting for her just screw actual conservatives.

I don't think she will ever be President. Her power comes with her ability to get er done behind the scenes.

You are just as bad as the people who bash Palin for no reason. Waiting until just before an election and picking the front runner doesn't take much political savvy. Let her throw her weight behind some dark horse that has no chance to win, and turn that around, and I will be impressed.

you should be impressed right now. she's kicking demonRAt ass right left and center.. if ya know what I mean. :eusa_whistle:

She must be standing in a cirlcle. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Elmer's sig:

I don't care about her power growing.

I want our power to grow. (Our in this case, being the people as individuals).

I want us to be able to govern ourselves. We need to gain that ability soon or we will be destroyed.

Yeah, 305 million people each governing themselves. That oughta be fun.

Does anyone know how much of her "telepalmter" fee she put into these two campaigns? Or ANY campaign for that metter? After all, she did promise to put the money back into this Tea Bagger movement...

Before you form an opinion about Sarah Palin...learn about her enviable and successful accomplishments by reading her book. To date, she has accomplished more in her political career than Barry/Hussein or any of his loyal thugs will ever accomplish in their entire lives.

She's an amazingly dedicated American Patriot. Her heart and soul embraces everything America was founded upon. She understands and respects the core values and principles of our country. She "gets it".

I love a recent quote of hers: "I can see November from my house."

sarah palin is an asshat
And she would still be a better President than Obama.

I'm thinking the Vanity Queen won't want the job once she sees how a president's hair can turn white in a mere 18 months. But of course there's always dye jobs, like boob jobs, that women do in secret.

images

500x_palin1.jpg

Maybe it's just a new bra. [Meowwwwww....]

Before you form an opinion about Sarah Palin...learn about her enviable and successful accomplishments by reading her book. To date, she has accomplished more in her political career than Barry/Hussein or any of his loyal thugs will ever accomplish in their entire lives.

She's an amazingly dedicated American Patriot. Her heart and soul embraces everything America was founded upon. She understands and respects the core values and principles of our country. She "gets it".

How "dedicated" can she be? She QUIT her job as Governor of Alaska. Is that what you call dedication???

You mean:

"Before you form an opinion on Palin, read her "I Love Me" letter to herself that she left office to write and cash in on".

If I want to form an objective opinion about any politician, I will skip their memoirs, thank you very much.

Furthermore, this whole "Palin is a real American" shtick is completely lame.

No one get's fiat power on what is and is not a good American or what is or is not an American. Her views might support the America you believe in, but you don't get to define what is "real America".

All negated by the fact that she quit and walked away when the going got tough. She screwed the pooch with that one act. She can't be trusted to follow thru in a tough job.

I wouldn't mind seeing Sarah Palin as Prez.

The fact that practically all the Obamarrhoidal twits would hate to see that happen is surely one of the decisive reasons why she should be elected Prez.

Most adult-thinking Republicans/Conservatives would hate to see her elected too.

No one get's fiat power on what is and is not a good American or what is or is not an American. Her views might support the America you believe in, but you don't get to define what is "real America".

True, however I think Hannity has trademarked the term "Great American" and he alone gets to decide that. :lol:

All negated by the fact that she quit and walked away when the going got tough. She screwed the pooch with that one act. She can't be trusted to follow thru in a tough job.

Get with the picture man.

Great Americans always abandon their duties and post to cash in on their fame.

/sarcasm

I don't blame Palin for doing it, I would just rather be spared the "she so great" comments from her minions. If she was so great, she'd have done her job.

As with everything with Palin: "All show and no go".

True, however I think Hannity has trademarked the term "Great American" and he alone gets to decide that. :lol:

He get's $.02 every time the term "Great American" is uttered or written.

Fuck. I just put money in his pocket.

Forum List

Back