Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth's Diamond Jubilee

It was my ancestors gold from Ghanna, and Diamonds from South Africa, and my peoples Rum, and Sugar from Jamaica that made those Royals millions upon billions of pounds and dollars.
It was my ancestors slave labor that made the Royal Family rich today.

When will we Jamaicans and Africans that the British stole from going to receive any payments.
You British are theives. Most of the artifacts in that British museum was stolen out of many countries,
taken without permission.
When are you British going to pay.??
When will the Queen pay us some of her riches?

Don't hold your breath.

On the other hand, maybe that's not such a bad idea....:eusa_eh:

With all the TV coverage of the so called royals, you'd think we were still on bended knee to the monarch.

really who gives a flying fuck about that old bat anyway?

It was my ancestors gold from Ghanna, and Diamonds from South Africa, and my peoples Rum, and Sugar from Jamaica that made those Royals millions upon billions of pounds and dollars.

When will we Jamaicans and Africans that the British stole from going to receive any payments.
You British are theives. Most of the artifacts in that British museum was stolen out of many countries,

Don't hold your breath.

Yes , yes , just as I thought , you and the rest of the British royals just want to rape, rob
loot and pillage the world, and now you are all celebrating your global robbery spree
with this Queen Diamond jubelee.
You British must pay, and will pay one day. After all , your all unarmed, ther are no guns
allowed in Britain.?!

Last edited:

Don't hold your breath.

Yes , yes , just as I thought , you and the rest of the British royals just want to rape, rob
loot and pillage the world, and now you are all celebrating you global robbery spree
You British must pay, and will pay one day. After all , your all unarmed, ther are no guns
allowed in Britain.?!

streetsideb.jpg

Don't hold your breath.

loot and pillage the world, and now you are all celebrating you global robbery spree
allowed in Britain.?!

That's so funny it's almost worth rep!

Don't hold your breath.

allowed in Britain.?!

You British have robbed and pillaged from every continent on the Earth!.
By way of rape , murder and pillaging is how you British have gained your wealth today.
The Queen has been enriched by way of robbery, murder and mayhem.!
Is this what this celebration is all about?, hundreds of years of stealing the natural resources from the many colonies throughout the entire Earth?!!

Last edited:
Don't hold your breath.

allowed in Britain.?!

I can see the froth coming from his mouth from here.

allowed in Britain.?!

You British have robbed and pillaged from every continent on the Earth!.
By way of rape , murder and pillaging is how you British have gained your wealth today.
The Queen has been enriched by way of robbery, murder and mayhem.!
Is this what this celebration is all about?, hundreds of years of stealing the natural resources from the many colonies throughout the entire Earth?!!

OK, I just repped you. Dude, you should get a job doing this! :lol::lol::lol:

allowed in Britain.?!

I can see the froth coming from his mouth from here.

I know! It's like George Costanza on steroids!

You are probably aware that your President sent a televised address to the UK on the subject of the Diamond Jubilee.

May I us e your forum to thank him for his superb speech, which was measured and very statesmanlike, yet caught the mood of joy in our country.

I am certain he has consolidated the bonds between our two countries for years to come.

God Save the Queen

Bill Scott

Perhaps, applying your train of thought, we the British, should demand compensatrion from Italy for the Roman invasion.
We also might claim from the Scandivian countries for the Viking invasion.

One pertinent factor you have overlooked , is that the British were the first country in the world to abolish slavery.
B

I suspect that many people posting to this board would be happier living under an absolute monach.

I suspect that many people posting to this board would be happier living under an absolute monach.

Yes, I miss Gunny too.

The British Queen is a Robber baron Queen, with stolen diamonds from Africa in the Queens crown. Many of the items in the British museum were taken out of countries without permission, during campaings of conquest by the British army.
That is why the Greeks have you British in court now for items stolen from the Parthanon.
This is all factual.!!

You are probably aware that your President sent a televised address to the UK on the subject of the Diamond Jubilee.

May I us e your forum to thank him for his superb speech, which was measured and very statesmanlike, yet caught the mood of joy in our country.

I am certain he has consolidated the bonds between our two countries for years to come.

God Save the Queen

Bill Scott

Measured and statesmanlike? That's some funny shit. :lol::lol:

God Save the Queen

Bill Scott

Of course it is. :cuckoo:

Yes, I miss Gunny too.

The British Queen is a Robber baron Queen, with stolen diamonds from Africa in the Queens crown. Many of the items in the British museum were taken out of countries without permission, during campaings of conquest by the British army.
That is why the Greeks have you British in court now for items stolen from the Parthanon.
This is all factual.!!

Hint: When you tell the same joke for the third time, people start to get bored. :eusa_hand: Quit while you're ahead, before people who currently think you're a lovable fool start to think you're just a fool.

God Save the Queen

Bill Scott

Of course it is. :cuckoo:

I didn't see it. Anyone got a link?

Forum List

Back