Help Crowdsource The Palin Clan Brawl Crime Scene Photos

Why did this topic, get switched to talk about Bill Clinton?

Because he's at least connected to someone who might possibly run for president in '16.
Lol, yeah go ahead and humiliate her again. Maybe an articulate Mexican will steal the election from her. An unqualified negro did. Lol

Palin humiliates herself every single time she opens her mouth to screech some drunken and nonsensical drivel. And the trash doesn't fall far from the trailer.

They did this to themselves.

Deal with it.

Palin has some kind of hold on liberals' minds. It would be like conservatives continuing to beat up on John Edwards.

Its nutter RWs who refuse to see her as she really is.

And I see your signature is still a lie.
Speaking of headnut cases, in walks Nutty.
Do any of the Looped-Lefties have pictures of different knee caps? How about painted nails? LOL

You're kidding, right?

Since you seem to get lost easily, here it is again.

Sarah Palin s family brawl photos reveal Track and Bristol s injuries Daily Mail Online

You're a certified fucking retard like your leftist comrades.. HEADLESS PEOPLE?????? "Ahem, Mr. Prosecutor, as you can see by these photo's, we have proof of Bristol Palin's nails and some bruises.. No head shots but hey.. I demand you convict."

This is one of the reason's why Americans are voting you CRAZIES out..

Yup.

They're convinced that Governor Palin will run against Fauxahontas in 2016 and they've ramped up the hate machine in their quivering fear!

Sarah Palin running for President is about as likely as you scoring above 90 on an IQ test.

Yup.

They're convinced that Governor Palin will run against Fauxahontas in 2016 and they've ramped up the hate machine in their quivering fear!

Sarah Palin running for President is about as likely as you scoring above 80 on an IQ test.
Says the self appointed moderate who convicts people based on his messiahs LIES.. SEE THE FILMMAKER thread where this moron demanded the filmmaker of the "so called Benghazi video which pissed off muslims" be thrown to the wolves, tried without evidence, not to mention Goober5000's epic meltdown in that thread calling the filmmaker every rotten name known to mankind ROFL -- Poor Goober.

Because he's at least connected to someone who might possibly run for president in '16.
Lol, yeah go ahead and humiliate her again. Maybe an articulate Mexican will steal the election from her. An unqualified negro did. Lol

Palin humiliates herself every single time she opens her mouth to screech some drunken and nonsensical drivel. And the trash doesn't fall far from the trailer.

Deal with it.

Palin has some kind of hold on liberals' minds. It would be like conservatives continuing to beat up on John Edwards.

Speaking of headnut cases, in walks Nutty.
Do any of the Looped-Lefties have pictures of different knee caps? How about painted nails? LOL

You're kidding, right?

Since you seem to get lost easily, here it is again.

Sarah Palin s family brawl photos reveal Track and Bristol s injuries Daily Mail Online

You're a certified fucking retard like your leftist comrades.. HEADLESS PEOPLE?????? "Ahem, Mr. Prosecutor, as you can see by these photo's, we have proof of Bristol Palin's nails and some bruises.. No head shots but hey.. I demand you convict."

This is one of the reason's why Americans are voting you CRAZIES out..

And you still didn't listen to the audio, did you.

You RWs crack me up.
First you said it didn't happen.
Then you said $illy $uffering $arah wasn't there.
Then, you swore the babies weren't left in the car while they drank and brawled.

All of it and worse has been proven but still, YOU -

Head-In-The-Sand.jpg

Here we see the rabid Palin freaks melting down over pictures of feet demanding justice and yet with missing harddrives, , NOTHING TO SEE HERE, MOVE ALONG..

INSANITY ON STEROIDS= USMB LEFTIST NUTTERS

That quivering is from laughter.

Read the above ^^ and see if you're not howling with laughter too.

white trash is what white trash does

Deal with it.
You can also take the negro out of the hood, but you can't take the negro out of the man. Like Obama.

Deal with it.

She's not running for office, so who gives a flying rat's patoot? My sig remains as is until I decide to change it. Hillary really has made no difference, either as a carpetbagger Senator or Sec of State.

Here we see the rabid Palin freaks melting down over pictures of feet demanding justice and yet with missing harddrives, , NOTHING TO SEE HERE, MOVE ALONG..

INSANITY ON STEROIDS= USMB LEFTIST NUTTERS

I think that's another driving force behind the instructions they get from the fax machines in their basements. I've noticed that every time Obama starts looking foolish (again), they start ranting on about the past, whether it's about Bush, or Palin, or my favorite ,"Rush is fat!", they can't allow The Fragile One to be criticized.

I bet Oldstyle knows something he's not telling us

Dottie, I know so many things that you apparently are clueless about...that I wouldn't know where to begin! What would you like me to try and explain to you? Why your ongoing obsession with a failed Vice Presidential candidate from six years ago boggles the mind? On THAT topic I must confess that I'm stumped...

Sorry, Palinhaters. No sales on Depends this week so you'll have to pay full price or just continue embarrassing yourselves pissing in fear that Governor Palin will one day be President Palin.

Until then, may I recommend a place where you can gather for a cold beer - or maybe a little white whine - to assuage your concerns:

Trembling Madness - Home

someone will come forward. This needs to be sorted out :mad-61: She can't have her cubs go around starting drunken brawls :meow:

Forum List

Back