Help Crowdsource The Palin Clan Brawl Crime Scene Photos

Its only a matter of time now before the REAL truth comes out.
" I did not have sex with that woman" Bubba Clinton.. YOU MEAN THAT REAL TRUTH THAT CAME OUT and you liberals didn't give a damn about a sitting US President committing perjury but you're worried about an ex Governors daughter getting in a fist fight?? ROFLMAO

THE INSANE MARCH OF LEFTISTS continues.. is it any wonder Americans loathe the left?

lol, the Clinton card. Aren't they collector's items by now?

" I did not have sex with that woman" Bubba Clinton.. YOU MEAN THAT REAL TRUTH THAT CAME OUT and you liberals didn't give a damn about a sitting US President committing perjury but you're worried about an ex Governors daughter getting in a fist fight?? ROFLMAO

THE INSANE MARCH OF LEFTISTS continues.. is it any wonder Americans loathe the left?

Can't help it, they are the true white trash from the south. Anyway people like yourself want to drag that old hag out once again.

Makes a democrat proud to be represented like this.
img80.jpg
img80.jpg

This is what happens when you have heroes like Rush Limbaugh, who can't hold a marriage together, Ted Nugent, who has a long history of molesting underage girls, and the Palins, who are ignorant, self-absorbed, and vulgar.

This is nothing less than the conservative degradation of our culture. We don't need a White House full of Duck Dynasty white trash who can't get along with anyone and have a chip on their collective shoulders. Alaskans must be embarrassed by this kind of behavior from their former first family. I mean, it's bad enough that Sarah turned her back on her elective office duties, but can't she at least get her family to maintain a minimum (figuratively, not literally) level of decorum when going out in public?

We already have a government loaded with drug-abusing layabouts. Notably the scion of a white-trash family whose premiere offspring got thrown out of the U.S. Navy for his little hobby. They're all Democrats so it's required that they share so everybody gets their fair piece of the action.

You've already got an executive branch that outdoes the duck bunch. Would you deny others an equal opportunity?

Forum List

Back