How Many Illegal Votes Would It Take For Dems To Keep The Senate?

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Let's do this ahead of time, instead of ex post facto claims of "we wuz robbed".

I would like to hear Voter ID advocates explain how many illegal votes and voters it would take to ensure the Democrats do not lose the Senate.

Go ahead and pick one or two of the closest Senate races and explain exactly how you would achieve a Democratic victory, and how many illegal votes it would take.

Ok, based on 2012 turnout and RCP poll averages, it would take about 228,000 illegal votes to push Nunn (D) past Perdue (R) in Georgia.

Less if they have Ebola.

Ok, based on 2012 turnout and RCP poll averages, it would take about 228,000 illegal votes to push Nunn (D) past Perdue (R) in Georgia.

Less if they have Ebola.
How would you get those 228,000 illegal votes cast?

Less if they have Ebola.

I was going to say a few hundred thousand and multiply that # times enough races to give the RW a majority Senate ... but I forgot t factor in Ebola and the degree of difficulty it carries ... so 5 million illegal votes MIGHT be enough ...

LOL.

Forum List

Back