Help Crowdsource The Palin Clan Brawl Crime Scene Photos

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Who Are These People? Help Crowdsource The Palin Clan Brawl Crime Scene Photos

While the police didn't identify the people in the photos, you might be able to. If you can help with the IDs, email us at [email protected].

hfvapyammwajlejra3zu.jpg

kit2qcq36xq9edcawx5z.jpg

fotu72omsc7g8viv2vyd.jpg

t236zyyc98eagrqctwdi.jpg

Clearly the person in the second picture is Shoeless Joe Jackson.

People who have time to engage in this kind of activity no matter who the subjects are are just sick perverts. When your mission in life is to dredge up the most dirt you can find on the most insignificant actions on the relatives of people you apparently hate because of their political views, you are just a twisted human being hazelnut.

Bloody aftermath of the Palin family brawl: Photos reveal Track and Bristol's injuries - as tape reveals how Sarah's daughter swore and told cops her $300 sunglasses had been stolen while mom scolded her

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2802290/palin-family-brawl-photos-guests-open-wounds-raw-knuckles-blood-soaked-pavement-just-moments-family-got-drunken-fight-alaskan-birthday-party.html#ixzz3Gq3OcpDc
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Police have also released audio of the Palin family giving a statement which features a very angry and frustrated Bristol, Willow and Sarah Palin.

On the audio, Bristol can be heard saying that the host of the party, Korey Klingenmeyer, 'came out of nowhere and pushes me on the ground… takes me by my feet, in my dress… my thong dress in front of everybody. Come on you c**t, get the f**k outta here! Come on you s**t get the f**k outta here.'

Bristol said the incident occurred after she went to confront a woman who called her sister Willow a 'sl*t.'

She can also be heard crying and getting short with the police, saying at one point, 'I have a 5-year-old in the car, so if you’re going to question me, question me.'

She then gets upset saying that someone took her '$300 sunglasses and her fuc*ing shoes,' and asks that photos of her not show her face, saying 'there's nothing on my face except for beer and makeup.'

In the background, Sarah tells her not to cuss and also asks the police repeatedly why they aren't questioning the men she feels were responsible for the fight.

'They let the bad guys go,' she says over and over and over again at one point.

'I just don’t understand how a girl can get jumped for no reason!' adds the woman who almost became vice president.

Willow also says she was hit by a lady with gray hair.

“A 60-year-old woman pushed me, punched me!” she exclaims.

Sarah says to the police at one point about Klingenmeyer, 'Didn't he like beat up his girlfriend or his wife?'

Then there is Track, who during his interview with cops spells his last name wrong at one point.

Gawd, what a bunch.

Track couldn't even spell his own last name? Good thing he wasn't named after the sport of jai alai.

Yup.

They're convinced that Governor Palin will run against Fauxahontas in 2016 and they've ramped up the hate machine in their quivering fear!

That quivering is from laughter.

Read the above ^^ and see if you're not howling with laughter too.

Bloody aftermath of the Palin family brawl: Photos reveal Track and Bristol's injuries - as tape reveals how Sarah's daughter swore and told cops her $300 sunglasses had been stolen while mom scolded her

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2802290/palin-family-brawl-photos-guests-open-wounds-raw-knuckles-blood-soaked-pavement-just-moments-family-got-drunken-fight-alaskan-birthday-party.html#ixzz3Gq3OcpDc
Police have also released audio of the Palin family giving a statement which features a very angry and frustrated Bristol, Willow and Sarah Palin.

On the audio, Bristol can be heard saying that the host of the party, Korey Klingenmeyer, 'came out of nowhere and pushes me on the ground… takes me by my feet, in my dress… my thong dress in front of everybody. Come on you c**t, get the f**k outta here! Come on you s**t get the f**k outta here.'

Bristol said the incident occurred after she went to confront a woman who called her sister Willow a 'sl*t.'

She can also be heard crying and getting short with the police, saying at one point, 'I have a 5-year-old in the car, so if you’re going to question me, question me.'

She then gets upset saying that someone took her '$300 sunglasses and her fuc*ing shoes,' and asks that photos of her not show her face, saying 'there's nothing on my face except for beer and makeup.'

In the background, Sarah tells her not to cuss and also asks the police repeatedly why they aren't questioning the men she feels were responsible for the fight.

'They let the bad guys go,' she says over and over and over again at one point.

'I just don’t understand how a girl can get jumped for no reason!' adds the woman who almost became vice president.

Willow also says she was hit by a lady with gray hair.

“A 60-year-old woman pushed me, punched me!” she exclaims.

Sarah says to the police at one point about Klingenmeyer, 'Didn't he like beat up his girlfriend or his wife?'

Then there is Track, who during his interview with cops spells his last name wrong at one point.

Gawd, what a bunch.

Track couldn't even spell his own last name? Good thing he wasn't named after the sport of jai alai.
LMAO. Man you are pathetic.

Aw, poor RWs first said it never happened, that it was a terrible lie about an innocent family.

Then they just swore up and down that poor, professional victim Sarah wasn't there.

RWs also denied that there were Palin babies left in their limo.

Now there's aidio of the fishwife and her drunk spawn mouthing off.

Anybody surprised that Track is homophobic? Or that Bristol dresses for a party in CAMO? WTH? Give them money and they still dress from WalMart.

OTOH, from the sound of it, they weren't the only trash at that party.

The audio proves what has been said along - they were drunked up, methed up, messed up, decided to crash a party where they were not invited and not welcome - and they got into a brawl.

If this were a lib family, there would be 6 dozen threads about it.

The Left's fascination with Palin never ceases. The Left continues to give a vice presidential candidate from 6 years ago further and further legitimacy.

"Witnesses to the booze-soaked brawl involving nearly every member of Sarah's family told police that Bristol, 23, was 'out of control' and accused her of striking Klingenmeyer repeatedly before he pushed her to the ground in defense, sparking the 20-person fight.

Willow says on the audio that her sister never punched the host in the face, eloquently telling an officer on the scene, 'She missed every f*cking time!'

F**k the Palins!' Willow Palin alleges that guests at the party last month shouted this during the brawl

However, Klingenmeyer told police that when they arrived he was furious 'the Palins had showed up and were causing the problems' and added for good measure, 'a fight broke out and the Palins ended up losing.'

Klingenmeyer, who has decided not to press charges in connection with the alcohol-inspired melee, claims that a fight started out front of his house and that Bristol came out the back where he was and began punching him repeatedly after crossed words.

When he stopped her punching him again, pushing her to the floor - her brother and father ran over and began fighting, sparking a brawl involving at least four men.

Read more: Sarah Palin s family brawl photos reveal Track and Bristol s injuries Daily Mail Online

And the poor host didn't even know who they were when Bristol started the brawl. That's why $arah was heard to bellow, 'Don't you know who we are'?

Since some of you RWs have said this represents good old fashioned American family values, maybe this drunken brawl would enhance her chances of being elected to some public office. Like, maybe, crowd control at future booze soaked trailer trash fights.

Forum List

Back