Help Crowdsource The Palin Clan Brawl Crime Scene Photos

Bloody aftermath of the Palin family brawl: Photos reveal Track and Bristol's injuries - as tape reveals how Sarah's daughter swore and told cops her $300 sunglasses had been stolen while mom scolded her

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2802290/palin-family-brawl-photos-guests-open-wounds-raw-knuckles-blood-soaked-pavement-just-moments-family-got-drunken-fight-alaskan-birthday-party.html#ixzz3Gq3OcpDc
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Police have also released audio of the Palin family giving a statement which features a very angry and frustrated Bristol, Willow and Sarah Palin.

On the audio, Bristol can be heard saying that the host of the party, Korey Klingenmeyer, 'came out of nowhere and pushes me on the ground… takes me by my feet, in my dress… my thong dress in front of everybody. Come on you c**t, get the f**k outta here! Come on you s**t get the f**k outta here.'

Bristol said the incident occurred after she went to confront a woman who called her sister Willow a 'sl*t.'

She can also be heard crying and getting short with the police, saying at one point, 'I have a 5-year-old in the car, so if you’re going to question me, question me.'

She then gets upset saying that someone took her '$300 sunglasses and her fuc*ing shoes,' and asks that photos of her not show her face, saying 'there's nothing on my face except for beer and makeup.'

In the background, Sarah tells her not to cuss and also asks the police repeatedly why they aren't questioning the men she feels were responsible for the fight.

'They let the bad guys go,' she says over and over and over again at one point.

'I just don’t understand how a girl can get jumped for no reason!' adds the woman who almost became vice president.

Willow also says she was hit by a lady with gray hair.

“A 60-year-old woman pushed me, punched me!” she exclaims.

Sarah says to the police at one point about Klingenmeyer, 'Didn't he like beat up his girlfriend or his wife?'

Then there is Track, who during his interview with cops spells his last name wrong at one point.

Gawd, what a bunch.

Track couldn't even spell his own last name? Good thing he wasn't named after the sport of jai alai.

Oh no, she swore, and lost sunglasses !! Haul her to jail !

Bloody aftermath of the Palin family brawl: Photos reveal Track and Bristol's injuries - as tape reveals how Sarah's daughter swore and told cops her $300 sunglasses had been stolen while mom scolded her

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2802290/palin-family-brawl-photos-guests-open-wounds-raw-knuckles-blood-soaked-pavement-just-moments-family-got-drunken-fight-alaskan-birthday-party.html#ixzz3Gq3OcpDc
Police have also released audio of the Palin family giving a statement which features a very angry and frustrated Bristol, Willow and Sarah Palin.

On the audio, Bristol can be heard saying that the host of the party, Korey Klingenmeyer, 'came out of nowhere and pushes me on the ground… takes me by my feet, in my dress… my thong dress in front of everybody. Come on you c**t, get the f**k outta here! Come on you s**t get the f**k outta here.'

Bristol said the incident occurred after she went to confront a woman who called her sister Willow a 'sl*t.'

She can also be heard crying and getting short with the police, saying at one point, 'I have a 5-year-old in the car, so if you’re going to question me, question me.'

She then gets upset saying that someone took her '$300 sunglasses and her fuc*ing shoes,' and asks that photos of her not show her face, saying 'there's nothing on my face except for beer and makeup.'

In the background, Sarah tells her not to cuss and also asks the police repeatedly why they aren't questioning the men she feels were responsible for the fight.

'I just don’t understand how a girl can get jumped for no reason!' adds the woman who almost became vice president.

Sarah says to the police at one point about Klingenmeyer, 'Didn't he like beat up his girlfriend or his wife?'

Then there is Track, who during his interview with cops spells his last name wrong at one point.

Gawd, what a bunch.

Track couldn't even spell his own last name? Good thing he wasn't named after the sport of jai alai.

Uh, not quite.

She started a drunken brawl.

But you knew that and desperately hope to ignore it.

:lmao:

Gawd, what a bunch.

Uh, not quite.

I would've liked to have seen the drunken brawl at the Whitehouse, when Hillary found out the Lewinsky scandal was public knowledge.

Gawd, what a bunch.

Uh, not quite.

I would've liked to have seen the drunken brawl at the Whitehouse, when Hillary found out the Lewinsky scandal was public knowledge.

Hey, if McCain had been elected, the Palin brawl could well have taken place on the White House lawn.

Even without the brawl, the Palins would have been leaving their beer cans and meth all over the place.

We have a lot to be thankful for.

:thewave:

Yup.

They're convinced that Governor Palin will run against Fauxahontas in 2016 and they've ramped up the hate machine in their quivering fear!

That quivering is from laughter.

Read the above ^^ and see if you're not howling with laughter too.

white trash is what white trash does
Why did this topic, get switched to talk about Bill Clinton?

Because he's at least connected to someone who might possibly run for president in '16.

Gawd, what a bunch.

Uh, not quite.

Hey, if McCain had been elected, the Palin brawl could well have taken place on the White House lawn.

Even without the brawl, the Palins would have been leaving their beer cans and meth all over the place.

We have a lot to be thankful for.

:thewave:
I'm sure they would leave the Whitehouse in better shape than the Clintons did.

Yup.

They're convinced that Governor Palin will run against Fauxahontas in 2016 and they've ramped up the hate machine in their quivering fear!

Because he's at least connected to someone who might possibly run for president in '16.
Lol, yeah go ahead and humiliate her again. Maybe an articulate Mexican will steal the election from her. An unqualified negro did. Lol

I am trying so hard to give a crap. As it turns out I simply cannot put forth the effort. Hopefully they'll be another story that gets my outraged machine ginned up again but I doubt it.

Yup.

Lol, yeah go ahead and humiliate her again. Maybe an articulate Mexican will steal the election from her. An unqualified negro did. Lol

Palin humiliates herself every single time she opens her mouth to screech some drunken and nonsensical drivel. And the trash doesn't fall far from the trailer.

They did this to themselves.

Deal with it.

Does the lefties ever grow up and stop hating just to be hating?

I'm sure they will, but probably not until the righties stop hating just to be hating? Steph, you seem to be blind in one eye!

Palin humiliates herself every single time she opens her mouth to screech some drunken and nonsensical drivel. And the trash doesn't fall far from the trailer.

Deal with it.

Palin has some kind of hold on liberals' minds. It would be like conservatives continuing to beat up on John Edwards.

Wow, Shitbreath posts a bunch of fucking feet and we're all suppose to freak out and name which one's are Sarah Palins?? ROFLMAO You can't make this shit up!!! This is why I keep coming back to this place, to showcase what utter fucking FRUITBATS you leftist morons are.. SERIOUSLY?? This is in politics??

Deal with it.

Palin has some kind of hold on liberals' minds. It would be like conservatives continuing to beat up on John Edwards.

Its nutter RWs who refuse to see her as she really is.

And I see your signature is still a lie.

Wow, Shitbreath posts a bunch of fucking feet and we're all suppose to freak out and name which one's are Sarah Palins?? ROFLMAO You can't make this shit up!!! This is why I keep coming back to this place, to showcase what utter fucking FRUITBATS you leftist morons are.. SERIOUSLY?? This is in politics??

Didn't look at the link, did you.

You're the one making things up.

Forum List

Back