hello

minicooper

Rookie
Jul 28, 2009
hi all i dont have a computer i have a pda. any hope of making your forum more pda friendly? i use bolt as my browser.

hi all i dont have a computer i have a pda. any hope of making your forum more pda friendly? i use bolt as my browser.

1. What's a pda?

2. Probably not.:lol:

Come on Gunny! PDA? It's a public display of affection. Could be a personal digital assistant though. they perform specific tasks similar to a normal computer. Give good head too and can help around the house with chores. Where you been?

1. What's a pda?

2. Probably not.:lol:

Come on Gunny! PDA? It's a public display of affection. Could be a personal digital assistant though. they perform specific tasks similar to a normal computer. Give good head too and can help around the house with chores. Where you been?

Of all people, I'd think a fellow Marine would not be asking such questions. If it has more moving parts than an M-60, I run for the board tech.:lol:

Hello right back at you. Welcome to the playground. Did you bring some toys?

You keep asking that so I feel the need to clarify this for you : YOU are "the toys." I try really hard to not break them but it has been explained that ALL my GI Joes heads hang loosely to the side for some reason.:doubt:

:lol: I just did a search for Mini Cooper and this website popped up. :lol:

Top Ten Gay Cars--Gay Auto Reviews

5. Best Twinkmobile
2006 Mini Cooper

The Mini Cooper is annoyingly small to some, but simply irresistible to others. The cult classic from the BMW group means fun for anyone who sits behind the wheel (and passengers too). The Mini may look tiny on the outside, but there is a surprising amount of depth on the inside. Thanks to it's great handling, fast engine and fun ride, the Mini Cooper is our Best Twinkmobile winner.

bodecea im still getting used to my mini do you know why there are two different ways to get into sport mode?

Doesn't matter the power of the machine you use to link in here, what matters is the power of your arguments.

Forum List

Back