Hello

Lady Justice

Jul 9, 2018
I am blind, therefore I see.

I try my best to see and understand things in an objective and rational basis. I am not from the planet Vulcan and have not undergone Kolinahr.

I look forward to the future I am from a distant planet, but due to the Prime Directive I cannot reveal its location.

That said, does anyone know how to change the style or look of the board for mobile? This technology is too ancient for me to understand.

:)

I try my best to see and understand things in an objective and rational basis. I am not from the planet Vulcan and have not undergone Kolinahr.

I look forward to the future I am from a distant planet, but due to the Prime Directive I cannot reveal its location.

That said, does anyone know how to change the style or look of the board for mobile? This technology is too ancient for me to understand.

Welcome! You sound like a lib to me, so have a donut

upload_2018-7-9_11-48-10.png

Welcome. You will need many many hip boots, preferably an even number.

Wow, Justice. Imagine that. I haven't seen Justice on this board since Cereal_Killer got eaten up in that horrible milking machine accident.

Weeeellllll, I guess we'll see how objective and rational you truly are....... Welcome to the nut house.

Welcome. USMB is a primitive class M planet, inhabitants are mostly harmless.

We have a different classification name, however, yes, this planet fits within our Acceptable Realm.

I may have broken a few rules by revealing I'm from a different planet, but after observing Earth, I love the Rebel, go it your own way spirit

Weeeellllll, I guess we'll see how objective and rational you truly are....... Welcome to the nut house.

To those that disagree with my POV, I'm sure I will not seem objective And as I said in my greeting I am not 100 percent objective

Wow, Justice. Imagine that. I haven't seen Justice on this board since Cereal_Killer got eaten up in that horrible milking machine accident.

I don't understand the reference to Justice or the incident with Cereal Killer. Please enlighten me.

To those that disagree with my POV, I'm sure I will not seem objective And as I said in my greeting I am not 100 percent objective

well then you need to find a better fit than an avatar holding scales that are objective, lady.

& welcome to whatever this is...

Sorry to hear you are blind

You can make the fonts bigger

I don't understand the reference to Justice or the incident with Cereal Killer. Please enlighten me.

Meh -- it's a bit of an inside joke, a play on your name and a comment on the moderation of this site, all wrapped up in an enigma surrounded by a thin thin sixteen millimeter shell.

My sense of humor ranges from the mysterious to the obtuse. It's all special-order.

Forum List

Back