Hello

I am blind, therefore I see.

I try my best to see and understand things in an objective and rational basis. I am not from the planet Vulcan and have not undergone Kolinahr.

I look forward to the future I am from a distant planet, but due to the Prime Directive I cannot reveal its location.

That said, does anyone know how to change the style or look of the board for mobile? This technology is too ancient for me to understand.

:)
Weeeellllll, I guess we'll see how objective and rational you truly are....... Welcome to the nut house.

To those that disagree with my POV, I'm sure I will not seem objective And as I said in my greeting I am not 100 percent objective
Uummmmmm. Maybe you should have taken the Kolinahr......... Like I did........ :eusa_whistle:

I am blind, therefore I see.

I try my best to see and understand things in an objective and rational basis. I am not from the planet Vulcan and have not undergone Kolinahr.

I look forward to the future I am from a distant planet, but due to the Prime Directive I cannot reveal its location.

That said, does anyone know how to change the style or look of the board for mobile? This technology is too ancient for me to understand.

:)

Welcome. You will need many many hip boots, preferably an even number.

Wow, Justice. Imagine that. I haven't seen Justice on this board since Cereal_Killer got eaten up in that horrible milking machine accident.

I don't understand the reference to Justice or the incident with Cereal Killer. Please enlighten me.

Meh -- it's a bit of an inside joke, a play on your name and a comment on the moderation of this site, all wrapped up in an enigma surrounded by a thin thin sixteen millimeter shell.

My sense of humor ranges from the mysterious to the obtuse. It's all special-order.

I believe the proper response in American English would be, okay.

Btw... .I'm messing around with the alien thing, I am trying to write science fiction and it is way harder than I thought Someone suggested I join a board and just start talking by typing and throw in your sci fi love and maybe that will break the block.

Btw... .I'm messing around with the alien thing, I am trying to write science fiction and it is way harder than I thought Someone suggested I join a board and just start talking by typing and throw in your sci fi love and maybe that will break the block.

You're on the wrong board then...

This one, Left and Right backers alike, are more tuned to Fantasy

Sorry to hear you are blind

You can make the fonts bigger

Are you the board comedian? Because what I learn about the English language is that there is such a thing called euphemism.

Bless your heart.

Do you have a seeing eye dog?
We allow them on this board

Did you know that in the American South “bless your heat” is a euphemism for “go fuck yourself”?

I suspect that is why one of my friends suggested a political board. He said you will never tire of bantering with people on a political board.

I don't know if he is right, but hey, just look, I'm typing a lot so far.

To wit, if anyone here thinks a female should not be allowed to use curse words...

Kindly go find yourself

I suspect that is why one of my friends suggested a political board. He said you will never tire of bantering with people on a political board.

well you are in for a real treat.

i suggest you wear a cup under your dress.

Sorry to hear you are blind

You can make the fonts bigger

Are you the board comedian? Because what I learn about the English language is that there is such a thing called euphemism.

Bless your heart.

Do you have a seeing eye dog?
We allow them on this board

Maybe I'll start calling you sarco, short for, sarcasm asshole.

I would reply in kind

But I don’t mock the disabled

Too Long; Don’t Read...

Forum List

Back