Zone1 Hello

How nice to hear from you Garu. If you like music please visit the what are you listening to thread.

Thanks for the welcome.
There are so many choices and so little time but I'll definitely check out the music section.

Thanks again & best wishes,

Now, I'm a semi retired blacksmith and Scratch n' Dent Veteran with a few well deserved medical issues.

Sorry to hear about your medical issues, but what's a Scratch n' Dent Veteran?

welcome
have fun
play nice

Thanks
I'm sure I will
I fully intend to

Enjoy your day,
iu

Beware of the trolls. This place is infested with them.

Thank you. I've written in other forums and while this one is new to me, I'm quit familiar with trolls and almost feel sorry for anyone so unhappy with life and their fellow man that they chose to be one.

Enjoy,

Sorry to hear about your medical issues, but what's a Scratch n' Dent Veteran?

They could be and have been much worse and I've got far more blessings than misfortunes. I only mention them because I miss blacksmithing, designing and making things. I still make some stuff but I miss designing and making wrought iron gates, door knockers, wine racks, and reproductions of museum pieces.

I assume that you've heard of "Scratch n' Dent" furniture and appliances.
Anyway, I'm just an old Veteran who has incurred more than a few scratches and dents from jumping out or helicopters, wreaking motorcycles, racing bicycles, boxing, wrestling, football, 25 + years of blacksmithing and on and on.

I'm very grateful for a life lived fully if not always wisely,

Enjoy your day,

Thanks for the welcome.
I look forward to reading some of your views in the future.
Best wishes,
After reading your posts (instead of sleeping at the wheel) I have to thank you for your service to the country. You sound like a handy man, so ~~~ here's a song for ya...

After reading your posts (instead of sleeping at the wheel) I have to thank you for your service to the country. You sound like a handy man, so ~~~ here's a song for ya...

Thanks for your kind words.
I remember my mother's tears of joy when I joined the Army in the late 1960s where I would be "safe" after wrecking motorcycles, climbing water towers, jumping off of waterfalls, outrunning the police etc as a teenager.

Some days I'm handier than others but I still try so, thanks for the music.

Thanks again and best wishes

Hello USMB members,

I look forward to reading and learning from others through civil and substantive debate as much as I am expressing my own opinions and thoughts.
Thanks,
welcome

civil and substantive debate??.................lolol....we really detest that here...we have plenty of Zone 1 opportunities though for you...better stay there or we'll corrupt the shat ouddaya

Hello USMB members,

I look forward to reading and learning from others through civil and substantive debate as much as I am expressing my own opinions and thoughts.
Thanks,
you've been here 8 yrs and you intro on aug 23rd....lolol

you've been here 8 yrs and you intro on aug 23rd....lolol

Several inquiring minds have made that observation.

The truth is that I got busy after I signed up, wrote / write on another message board and then forgot that I had signed up here.
Old wounds and injuries now allow for a little more free time.

Enjoy your day,

Forum List

Back