Zone1 Hello

Hello USMB members,

I look forward to reading and learning from others through civil and substantive debate as much as I am expressing my own opinions and thoughts.
Thanks,

Uh oh.

Remember there's an ignore button, anyone insults you, just stick them on it, they do it once, they'll do it again and again and they tend not to have many opinions and thoughts either.

Uh oh.

Remember there's an ignore button, anyone insults you, just stick them on it, they do it once, they'll do it again and again and they tend not to have many opinions and thoughts either.

I haven't used the ignore button because I feel that insults and slander diminish the credibility of those people who use them more than their targets.

Your thoughts......?

Thanks

I haven't used the ignore button because I feel that insults and slander diminish the credibility of those people who use them more than their targets.

Your thoughts......?

Thanks

It does, but these people will just try and bring you down to their level and sometimes you might take the bait, and it's not worth it.

It does, but these people will just try and bring you down to their level and sometimes you might take the bait, and it's not worth it.

You're right but usually the angry and insulting people are miserable people to begin with no friends, no life, little knowledge and a poor self image.

A couple of times I have taken the bait and always feel worse afterward.

Thanks again,

You're right but usually the angry and insulting people are miserable people to begin with no friends, no life, little knowledge and a poor self image.

A couple of times I have taken the bait and always feel worse afterward.

Thanks again,

I'm not so sure if they're "miserable people", it would seem a lot of people come on here just for the entertainment value. Perhaps they're not outgoing people, then again, I'm not. I have my family, but I don't socialize with other people. I prefer talking online because it's more comfortable for me sometimes. But I realized that I want to use my brain and falling for the bait of those looking only for entertainment isn't my thing.

I'm not so sure if they're "miserable people", it would seem a lot of people come on here just for the entertainment value. Perhaps they're not outgoing people, then again, I'm not. I have my family, but I don't socialize with other people. I prefer talking online because it's more comfortable for me sometimes. But I realized that I want to use my brain and falling for the bait of those looking only for entertainment isn't my thing.

Right again, who cares if snarky and insulting Posters are miserable.
As far as socializing, there are always people around here just about every night but they're bright, generous, kind and frequently festive people so, for me, that's a positive thing.

I'm glad you've also found your positive, uplifting and mentally healthy pastime that makes you comfortable.

They say that the brain is like a muscle, the more you use it, the less likely you are to lose it.

Good luck,

Forum List

Back