Hello

I am blind, therefore I see.

I try my best to see and understand things in an objective and rational basis. I am not from the planet Vulcan and have not undergone Kolinahr.

I look forward to the future I am from a distant planet, but due to the Prime Directive I cannot reveal its location.

That said, does anyone know how to change the style or look of the board for mobile? This technology is too ancient for me to understand.

:)
Weeeellllll, I guess we'll see how objective and rational you truly are....... Welcome to the nut house.

To those that disagree with my POV, I'm sure I will not seem objective And as I said in my greeting I am not 100 percent objective

well then you need to find a better fit than an avatar holding scales that are objective, lady.

& welcome to whatever this is...

What would you suggest

Sorry to hear you are blind

You can make the fonts bigger

Are you the board comedian? Because what I learn about the English language is that there is such a thing called euphemism.

Bless your heart.

Do you have a seeing eye dog?
We allow them on this board

Maybe I'll start calling you sarco, short for, sarcasm asshole.

I would reply in kind

But I don’t mock the disabled

I see, you start insults and then run away when the dish is turned on you.

Are you the board comedian? Because what I learn about the English language is that there is such a thing called euphemism.

Bless your heart.

I would reply in kind

Who says you are a dish?

Bless your heart.

I would reply in kind

Who says you are a dish?

Hey Toots..You doing anything after you get off yer pedestal?
What is a pedastal?
that device she be perched upon.

The Lady Justice is perched upon a plinth, genius. I learnt that in the 3d grade.

BTW, welcome, Lady Justice . Until today there ain't been no justice.
I was trying to make it easy since perch or pedestal is already difficult fer them to understand..

How much is the deposit?

th

Bless your heart.

Did you know that in the American South “bless your heat” is a euphemism for “go fuck yourself”?

Not quite. It's totally dismissive and meant to be. But in a polite way.

Bless your heart.

I would reply in kind

As the official board comedian -- you probably shouldn't go dark. It's kills the room.

Lady Justice is in the exact right place to get into the Sci Fi mindset.

USMB's continuing mission: to explore strange new words, to seek out new lifeforms and new depravity, to boldly go where other Social Media can no longer explore.

Welcome to USMB.

Hey I am John Mathew, looking for some helpful information about organic living and items of clothing.

I am blind, therefore I see.

I try my best to see and understand things in an objective and rational basis. I am not from the planet Vulcan and have not undergone Kolinahr.

I look forward to the future I am from a distant planet, but due to the Prime Directive I cannot reveal its location.

That said, does anyone know how to change the style or look of the board for mobile? This technology is too ancient for me to understand.

:)
Hey there and welcome. If it gets too hot around here,

global warming1.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back