hello!

W
Hello, I am new to the board. I am a historian that loves politics! Wells College Educated (wells woman!), NY liberal snowflake. Nice to meet ya!
Welcome to the mud pit, and you are going to find out how much of US history is being rewritten here. Just put on your goulashes and prepare to get dirty.

Hello, I am new to the board. I am a historian that loves politics! Wells College Educated (wells woman!), NY liberal snowflake. Nice to meet ya!
Are you still crying over Hillary or are you over that by now?

Either way, welcome to USMB.

We need more real women.

Most of our women are really men.

We need more real women.

Most of the lefties here are effeminate snowflakes. Some could be more woman than real women are.

Apt name Aries, it can be a bit of a war at times. Be entertained and realize you will not change the world here. Welcome from a conservative.

We need more real women.

Never cried over hillarys loss.. certainly cried over Donnies win. Still crying.

We need more real women.

Never cried over hillarys loss.. certainly cried over Donnies win. Still crying.

So did Glenn Beck.

We need more real women.

Here's a song that may make you feel better.

Welcome to the forum, I'm fairly new also and a moderate conservative but I usually like everyone until they give me a reason not to...politics to me isn't that big an obstacle.

I'm an Aries too but because that's my "sign". :welcome:

Hi! Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome-on-Beach.jpg

Welcome! Don't worry, NY will always be Draconian. Right after Commiefornia.

When I hear Draconian all I can think of is the blood sucking not-so-grand old party.

That's not quite as Draconian as a state that has state income tax, state welfare cradle-to-grave, extra layer of law enforcement, no death penalty, and tons of extra laws. ;)

Welcome! Don't worry, NY will always be Draconian. Right after Commiefornia.

When I hear Draconian all I can think of is the blood sucking not-so-grand old party.

That's not quite as Draconian as a state that has state income tax, state welfare cradle-to-grave, extra layer of law enforcement, no death penalty, and tons of extra laws. ;)

Yea that still loses in comparison of the Plutocracy currently leading our nation, draconian is an understatement.

Forum List

Back