Why now?

Un4g1vng0dZ

Mar 28, 2017
I'm new to the scene.. almost completely..have strong opinions but mostly alot of questions.. would have done this sooner but was told f off and come here upon my first posting...[emoji20]

From and live in the great NC ..
Have 3 boys and my last child will be a baby girl who is due any day [emoji173]
I have no official claim to any side of politics or religion.. I'm undecided i guess.
Im 22 male and work to provide for my family and everything I own. Never been given any handouts and had to work as a child for the clothes on my back. I'm deffinetly not your average youngin[emoji1]
I have enjoyed the forum so far and hope to become more distinguished among its members.

I'm new to the scene.. almost completely..have strong opinions but mostly alot of questions.. would have done this sooner but was told f off and come here upon my first posting...[emoji20]

I have no official claim to any side of politics or religion.. I'm undecided i guess.
Im 22 male and work to provide for my family and everything I own. Never been given any handouts and had to work as a child for the clothes on my back. I'm deffinetly not your average youngin[emoji1]
I have enjoyed the forum so far and hope to become more distinguished among its members.
Peace and love, brother

giphy.gif

Welcome.
Sounds like you've been busy. 4 kids at the age of 22!

Thought I was an adult but had a child's mindset in the sense that I felt there wasn't any repercussions until reality smacked me right in the face lol but they are well taken care of and loved and I like to think that I am a pretty good parent [emoji38]

Thought I was an adult but had a child's mindset in the sense that I felt there wasn't any repercussions until reality smacked me right in the face lol but they are well taken care of and loved and I like to think that I am a pretty good parent [emoji38]

Don't take them to see Power Rangers or they'll be ghey

Personally I wouldn't but if the family is to decide against me I will have no choice lol

Personally I wouldn't but if the family is to decide against me I will have no choice lol

If they decide against you, then it's fuckin' Morphin Time

Dude you just made me get slapped in the back of the head..i laughed so hard at this my girl woke up and told me to chill out.. on a real note..Is this a sign of future domestic abuse?

Dude you just made me get slapped in the back of the head..i laughed so hard at this my girl woke up and told me to chill out.. on a real note..Is this a sign of future domestic abuse?

^ Greatest reply I've ever received :clap:

giphy.gif

No. Those are love taps.

Just behave, and you'll be fine.:biggrin:

Welcome

What part of Tarheel country are you from?
Are you of Uzbekistani descent?
What's that animal on your chin?

I want to know how to pronounce your username..o_O

"I want to know how to pronounce your username..o_O"

His username is Klingon for Bob....please Kat darling, get with the programme already :smoke:

"Why now?"

Why not now? :popcorn:

Unforgiven god

No. Those are love taps.

Just behave, and you'll be fine.[emoji3]

Unforgiven god

No. Those are love taps.

Just behave, and you'll be fine.[emoji3]

I like Bob better. lol

Welcome

What part of Tarheel country are you from?
Are you of Uzbekistani descent?
What's that animal on your chin?
Charlotte area .. My mom is Native American and my dad is Irish and German so I'm a mixed breed but I look more like my mom and my brother and sister look like my dad (pasty white) The animal is called the Native American flavor savor...it has many uses...

Forum List

Back