Hello

Decus

Platinum Member
May 13, 2012
Banana Republic
Seems like a nice group of people here, with a broad range of different ideas. I am looking at most of these topics from the perspective of an Expat, so I probably don't have as much skin in the game as some of you.

Sorry we didn't stop in to say hello and welcome sooner. Outside perspective can be helpful too.

Seems like a nice group of people here, with a broad range of different ideas. I am looking at most of these topics from the perspective of an Expat, so I probably don't have as much skin in the game as some of you.

Ah! So many expats, these days. No wonder why, either. I hope you visit us often and throw in some unique topics.

welcome.png

Welcome Decus

Do you depend on electronic bank payments from the US? Do you rely on a gov't retirement check?

If so then all your "skin" is in the game.

Welcome Decus

Do you depend on electronic bank payments from the US? Do you rely on a gov't retirement check?

If so then all your "skin" is in the game.

Thanks all for the warm welcome. I've been working for non-US companies for more than twenty years. I don't have those ties - so alot less "skin in the game". Emotionally is a different story - seeing how this affects family back home.

AquaAthena...

... Uncle Ferd says hel-loo...

... Granny wantin' to know if ya's related to dat fella Rand Paul used to bow down to?...

... dat AquaBuddha guy...

... possum blushin'.
:eusa_shifty:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back