Zone1 Hello Again

Tennokee

Rookie
Dec 16, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I'm kind of a new member. Its a new screen name.... Its a long story.

But this is Geaux4it

I use to frequent the board up until May 31, 2019. Away for a bit then forgot my passcode, changed jobs and email address, so had no way to receive a reset code.

Then I forgot my secret phrase or something.

The Mods in the past have been great trying to help me get back up and going under Geauxit so it wasn't meant to be. They said I could start new and it was up to me if not I wanted to reveal my previous activity.

So I decided :)

I see some of the old familiar names. Look fwd to catching up.

-Geaux

Hi Everyone,

But this is Geaux4it

I use to frequent the board up until May 31, 2019. Away for a bit then forgot my passcode, changed jobs and email address, so had no way to receive a reset code.

The Mods in the past have been great trying to help me get back up and going under Geauxit so it wasn't meant to be. They said I could start new and it was up to me if not I wanted to reveal my previous activity.

-Geaux

Welcome back! And remember: It's very important to remember that secret safety word, or at least write it on the back of your hand. How else will the mods know they're hurting you if you can't remember the the word that makes them stop?

1692812291360.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

But this is Geaux4it

-Geaux
Welcome back!

You gotta re-meet the mascot, you know..:D

pillow+sprite.gif

It has a little something for everyone.

Last edited:
Welcome back! And remember: It's very important to remember that secret safety word, or at least write it on the back of your hand. How else will the mods know they're hurting you if you can't remember the the word that makes them stop?

View attachment 818559
Oh! What movie is that from? They kill those bad rednecks.

Hi Everyone,

But this is Geaux4it

-Geaux

Welcome.

Hi Everyone,

But this is Geaux4it

-Geaux

Go for it!

2527367zd1jxw8ik2.gif

Hi Everyone,

But this is Geaux4it

-Geaux
I remember mostly the bad puns about geaux. Like (zzz) “geaux away.” I used to be “Liability.”

Welcome back.

Hi Everyone,

But this is Geaux4it

-Geaux
Welcome back, Geaux! Tennokee, huh? I hope I can remember it. The same thing happened to me a few years back. My husband passed away, and I wasn't around for a long time, but I loved Foxfyre's Coffee Lounge, and all the people who go there, and I missed them, so I came back after 2 years of mourning were over. I used to go by the name of Freedombecki since Spring of 2011, but I too forgot my password and decided on using a my family's grandma's middle name, beautress. I really enjoyed your posts, and I hope this time around you enjoy the boards a lot more. I'm so happy you're back. :)

Welcome back, Geaux! Tennokee, huh? I hope I can remember it. The same thing happened to me a few years back. My husband passed away, and I wasn't around for a long time, but I loved Foxfyre's Coffee Lounge, and all the people who go there, and I missed them, so I came back after 2 years of mourning were over. I used to go by the name of Freedombecki since Spring of 2011, but I too forgot my password and decided on using a my family's grandma's middle name, beautress. I really enjoyed your posts, and I hope this time around you enjoy the boards a lot more. I'm so happy you're back. :)

Sorry to hear about your husband and welcome back to the OP even though we haven't met yet. :)

Last edited:
Thanks beautress. Your previous screen name sounds familiar and I’m glad you’re back. When I joined in 09 things were hopping. The seasons move on. 👍

Forum List

Back