Hello...new here.

God Guns Beer

Mar 14, 2011
A little about me...
Im a far right conservative, pro business, pro gun, pro God, pro beer, animal shooting, meat eating, tree chopping, gas guzzler driving, overtaxed, straight white male.
Lets see, Im very opinionated, I can come across as an asshole if I feel your ideology is based on ignorance and stupidity. I can be very cocky at times, but I feel I earned the right to be cocky. I can also be one of the nicest guys you will ever meet, that is if you are worth being nice to.
Ok...let the fun begin!

A little about me...
Im a far right conservative, pro business, pro gun, pro God, pro beer, animal shooting, meat eating, tree chopping, gas guzzler driving, overtaxed, straight white male.
Lets see, Im very opinionated, I can come across as an asshole if I feel your ideology is based on ignorance and stupidity. I can be very cocky at times, but I feel I earned the right to be cocky. I can also be one of the nicest guys you will ever meet, that is if you are worth being nice to.
Ok...let the fun begin!

Thanks for sharing your feelings.

Are you a compassionate conservative?

A little about me...
Ok...let the fun begin!

Absolutely not.
I feel the term "compassionate conservative" has come to mean a moderate conservative with a little bit of liberalism thrown in so people will think you "care"
Am I a compassionate person? I think so. But what I consider compassion and what people on the left might consider compassion are most likely two different things.

A special Obama welcome to you.

youre-welcome.jpg

A little about me...
Ok...let the fun begin!

Absolutely not.
I feel the term "compassionate conservative" has come to mean a moderate conservative with a little bit of liberalism thrown in so people will think you "care"
Am I a compassionate person? I think so. But what I consider compassion and what people on the left might consider compassion are most likely two different things.

COOL-STORY-BRO.jpg

A little about me...
Ok...let the fun begin!

your resume is straight out of r.w. conservative casting central

no doubt you consider anyone with a differing opinion to be "ignorant and stupid"

you forgot to tell us how you believe abortion is bad because all life is precious
and
you want to kill liberals

i, too, can come across as an arsehole to people who are ignorant and stupid

Well.. you seem okay to me...

Welcome to the Board...

So to bring you up to date..

Conservative principles rule and progressives tend to whine...

A little about me...
Ok...let the fun begin!

no doubt you consider anyone with a differing opinion to be "ignorant and stupid"

you forgot to tell us how you believe abortion is bad because all life is precious
and

Im not really anti abortion. Personally I think abortion is a horrible thing, but I dont think it should be illegal. The simple fact is, abortion is good for the country. Abortion is the legal genocide of the genetically inferior. Most people who get abortions shouldnt be breeding and passing on their inferior genes anyway.
I wouldnt ever support anyone I know having an abortion, but if Shaniqua Ghettocrotch wants to murder a few of her future crime statistics, she should be allowed.

A little about me...
Ok...let the fun begin!

and

Are you the one who negged him in an introduction thread? Be honest.

A little about me...
Ok...let the fun begin!

and

Hell, if Im not getting some negativity on a political message board, Im not being honest enough.

and

Hell, if Im not getting some negativity on a political message board, Im not being honest enough.
True, but on an introduction thread? That's just too much.

A little about me...
Ok...let the fun begin!

images

Welcome to the board. Getting new members is a good thing.

Forum List

Back