Hello, my name is Jason

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Hello, my name is Jason, im a high school jock, I like football, stereoids, i fuck cheerleaders as a hobby and high school is the shit!

Hello, my name is Jason, im a high school jock, I like football, stereoids, i fuck cheerleaders as a hobby and high school is the shit!

You've got you incel terminology all wrong. The incel community has decided that the guy you incels are all so jealous of because he gets laid all the time and you never get laid is named Chad, not Jason.

So , Mortuary , why did you not tell us that you were in that group picture -- front row and second on the left ? I have previously asked you several times about your transitioning but you have never answered .

So , Mortuary , why did you not tell us that you were in that group picture -- front row and second on the left ? I have previously asked you several times about your transitioning but you have never answered .

She was very fat, and i was slender. Now it might be the other away around i didnt saw her since school but she might have undergone a gastric bypass surgery and be now hot and slender and im morbidly obese. I never made fun of her, though, that would have been inappropriate, i never insulted her, just saying it might be irony of fate, that she might be now slender and im morbidly obese.

Forum List

Back