Hello, I'm from Iran

Hello !

Has your government lifted bans on social media sites recently?
I ask because yesterday we had another Iranian here.
I have not heard anything in the news that it has been lifted.

He is getting through via proxy using Hillary Clinton's email server.

Hello !

Has your government lifted bans on social media sites recently?
I ask because yesterday we had another Iranian here.
I have not heard anything in the news that it has been lifted.
Hello

No, nothing lifted.
Most sites have filtered here and ordinary people have learned to use some ways to access to the free Internet.
We can use some tools like Freegate, Tor and Psiphon.

th

Thank you very much for your answer.
Jump right in and enjoy!
I hope we can learn about each other.
You will quickly learn who the meanies and bullies are around here and who to avoid. :)

Hi,

I just hope i can find a place for myself here and make some good friends of course.
I like to know more about American people. :)

Be sure to read the rules of the forum.
You need to post so many times before you can post on the open forums.

Hi,

I just hope i can find a place for myself here and make some good friends of course.
I like to know more about American people. :)
Some Americans are intelligently open to making new friends and you will find them to be very welcoming and agreeable. But other Americans are quite opposite of that and will do their best to offend you. Best to ignore them and not allow them to stereotype all Americans.

I must compliment on your mastery of my language while I am totally ignorant of yours. What accounts for your proficiency in English?

I should say I have seen a tv documentary produced by a professional world traveler (Anthony Bourdain) who visited Iraq and found the Iraqi people exceptionally friendly toward him and expressing no dislike for Americans. And based on what I saw in his video I can say I found the Iraqi people rather friendly, likable and welcoming (in spite of my Country's oppressive actions during the reign of Shah Pahlavi).

Iran will have nukes in arsenal and Russia support them but US and UK, France, Germany and Israel will not this twice in Iran. Iran is goodness outwide nuclears. Israel and Pakistan and NK was 3 last with nuclear arsenal. Iran will to attack Africa and Europe with nuclears with once arsenal. No good for civilian in two continent. US or Israel will go to attack if Iran thinks nukes in Iran. 200.000 of Israel reserve personnal or US nuclear attacking Iran if they choise nuclear arsenal or two bombs in Teheran by Israeli nuclears or A bomb rain with 150 Israeli nuclears. This is important when I in Sweden will have peace with nukes bombs. I will not nuclear program in Iran. Thanks!

Some Americans are intelligently open to making new friends and you will find them to be very welcoming and agreeable. But other Americans are quite opposite of that and will do their best to offend you. Best to ignore them and not allow them to stereotype all Americans.
I'm a victim of a few types of prejudice myself in my own country. So i'm not believe in racism or such things. I'm afraid i'm not even a nationalist.

I must compliment on your mastery of my language while I am totally ignorant of yours. What accounts for your proficiency in English?
That's funny. You praise my English language and i'm not sure what do you mean. :D

Actually there is no reason to avoid from learning English.
I can access many things with English.
I can read better books, better texts, better movies, etc.
I can learn easier about every topic.
I hope my answer is relevant to you question.
Anyway, I'm not as good at English as you thinks I am. :)

I should say I have seen a tv documentary produced by a professional world traveler (Anthony Bourdain) who visited Iraq and found the Iraqi people exceptionally friendly toward him and expressing no dislike for Americans. And based on what I saw in his video I can say I found the Iraqi people rather friendly, likable and welcoming (in spite of my Country's oppressive actions during the reign of Shah Pahlavi).
I understand, but i'm afraid you confused Iran with Iraq. :) Anyway, It's not important, i know you're speaking about Iran when you wrote Iraq.
I'm agree with you. You're right. <3

Iran will have nukes in arsenal and Russia support them but US and UK, France, Germany and Israel will not this twice in Iran. Iran is goodness outwide nuclears. Israel and Pakistan and NK was 3 last with nuclear arsenal. Iran will to attack Africa and Europe with nuclears with once arsenal. No good for civilian in two continent. US or Israel will go to attack if Iran thinks nukes in Iran. 200.000 of Israel reserve personnal or US nuclear attacking Iran if they choise nuclear arsenal or two bombs in Teheran by Israeli nuclears or A bomb rain with 150 Israeli nuclears. This is important when I in Sweden will have peace with nukes bombs. I will not nuclear program in Iran. Thanks!

Kipper
Whatever English software translation you are using is not working very well.

Forum List

Back