Hello, I'm from Iran

[
I understand, but i'm afraid you confused Iran with Iraq. :) Anyway, It's not important, i know you're speaking about Iran when you wrote Iraq.
I'm agree with you. You're right. <3
Oops! You're right. I mistakenly entered Iraqi" rather than Iranian, for which I apologize.

giphy.gif

Welcome Soheil :) It is always interesting to meet and hear views from folks around the world!

One of the things you can probably learn about Americans is we notice patterns, also we are really not interested in terrorism.

Hi,

I just hope i can find a place for myself here and make some good friends of course.
I like to know more about American people. :)
Welcome.

I am curious as to how you get access to the internet?

And how did you learn about this forum?

One of the things you can probably learn about Americans is we notice patterns, also we are really not interested in terrorism.
What do you mean dear? What patterns?
I'm very peaceful. I'm a very ordinary Iranian boy, I've just finished my mandatory military service.
Not interested in any kind of violence against human kind, Except for defend or such things.
Maybe you should know that I was a veg for a long time.

Welcome.

I am curious as to how you get access to the internet?

And how did you learn about this forum?
Hi,
Everyone who have said Iranians can't access to the Internet lied to you.
But most sites are blocked, the government blocked them. For example: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Even subtitle sites, Lyrics sites , etc.
Ordinary people have learned to use some tools like VPN, Tor, Freegate, etc to access to the free Internet.
This site also blocked in Iran But I am here.

And actually Dani said to me about this site and invited me.
We're friends in the other Persian forum.

Forum List

Back