Hello friends!

But we have better hair

EEERRRRMMM....

635956813587020188-494985326_maxresdefault-4.jpg

Welcome to the forum Kim....I mean, Juche.

Let's be honest here, shall we? I'll give you a dozen packs of Noodles Ramen if you'll just put an end to your stupid nuclear program. You know you want 'em. So, what do you say? Ramen....Mmmmm.

Let's be honest here, shall we? I'll give you a dozen packs of Noodles Ramen if you'll just put an end to your stupid nuclear program. You know you want 'em. So, what do you say? Ramen....Mmmmm.

I already have plenty of noodles, white rice and many other foodstuffs thanks to our Dear Chairman, the Marshal Comrade Kim Jong-un.

Now, I'll give you health care free at the point of use if you stop your nuclear programme.

I already have plenty of noodles, white rice and many other foodstuffs thanks to our Dear Chairman, the Marshal Comrade Kim Jong-un.

Now, I'll give you health care free at the point of use if you stop your nuclear programme.

OK. Lets get to the real questions we all have. Does Kim have a butt hole?

You are very strange.

You are very strange.

Answer the question. Does he have a butt hole, and does he talk to dolphins?

You are very strange.

Just because your President talks out of his ass and is insane, that doesnt mean you have to insult our Chairman with wild allegations spread by South Korean traitors and American Imperialist Liars.

You are very strange.

Just because your President talks out of his ass and is insane, that doesnt mean you have to insult our Chairman with wild allegations spread by South Korean traitors and American Imperialist Liars.
I didn't make the claim. I have heard many in North Korea believe it. I'm just looking for verification one way or the other. Do YOU believe he has a butt hole? Do YOU believe he talks to dolphins? Yes, our president is insane.

You are very strange.

I didn't make the claim. I have heard many in North Korea believe it. I'm just looking for verification one way or the other. Do YOU believe he has a butt hole? Do YOU believe he talks to dolphins

You are clearly extremely ill-educated on the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea.

You are very strange.

I didn't make the claim. I have heard many in North Korea believe it. I'm just looking for verification one way or the other. Do YOU believe he has a butt hole? Do YOU believe he talks to dolphins

You are clearly extremely ill-educated on the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea.

That's why I'm asking. We have heard all kinds of crazy stuff. I'm just asking if the Korean people actually believe those things or not. I have heard they do. This is your chance to answer unfair accusations against your people. Do they think kim has a butthole and talks to dolphins or not?

This guy is not NK. They are not allowed computers. This guy is a troll.

Of course he is. I considered that he might be Korean propaganda, but he's too dumb for anyone to trust him with that.

Forum List

Back