Hello friends!

Juche

Aug 13, 2017
Mount Paektu
Hello.

I hope to improve and learn more about myself and others by being an active member here. I will also be able to explain myself well enough to convince some of you of the legitimacy and truth of some of my opinions.

I am excited to be here and will try to improve your lives by bringing you the teachings and perspective of the Marshal Kim Jong-un, the Dear Leader Kim Jong-il and, of course, The Great Leader President Kim Il-sung

My hobbies include history, riding my bicycle and listening to the radio. My favourite food is cookies!!

missile.JPG

Don't bother. We plan on turning ole hong jong into a grease spot here pretty quick.

A little over the top, but OK. We'll see if you can entertain me.

Hello.

I hope to improve and learn more about myself and others by being an active member here. I will also be able to explain myself well enough to convince some of you of the legitimacy and truth of some of my opinions.

I am excited to be here and will try to improve your lives by bringing you the teachings and perspective of the Marshal Kim Jong-un, the Dear Leader Kim Jong-il and, of course, The Great Leader President Kim Il-sung

My hobbies include history, riding my bicycle and listening to the radio. My favourite food is cookies!!

Do you like gladiator movies?

Hello.

I like Gladiator with Russel Crowe but I dont recall seeing any other movies to do with Roman Gladiators. Are there many?

How about you?

Hello.

I like Gladiator with Russel Crowe but I dont recall seeing any other movies to do with Roman Gladiators. Are there many?

How about you?

Go back to the 50s, there were dozens

Hello.

How about you?

Could you reccommend one or two of the best ones? I may have a look.

Hello.

How about you?

I like 'em. How about this one? Great Leader Kim Chee Un gets killed in the end, but it's still a funny movie...

interview_foreign.jpg

Hello.

How about you?

Could you reccommend one or two of the best ones? I may have a look.

Take a look for Steve Reeves movies.

He did several Hercules movies at that time.

and to all you Americans on the board , me included . Haven't heard much on the 'norks' the last day or 2 . Maybe President Trump is following 'rice' advice to just get used to the 'norks' having nukes . Keys to the nuke clubhouse might be being made for shorty .

Hello.

How about you?

I like 'em. How about this one? Great Leader Kim Chee Un gets killed in the end, but it's still a funny movie...

interview_foreign.jpg

This movie is just more evidence of American Imperialist agression and lies against the peaceful nation of the Democratc Peoples Republic of Korea.

Hello.

Replace Kim Jong-x with Donald Trump and you could be any conservative here.

Welcome aboard image of a member!

Hello.

How about you?

interview_foreign.jpg

This movie is just more evidence of American Imperialist agression and lies against the peaceful nation of the Democratc Peoples Republic of Korea.

How can it be Democratic? When's the last time you had a rear erection?

Forgive me. My Korean is not so good.

Hello.

How about you?

No, he's not a gladiator.

Hello.

How about you?

interview_foreign.jpg

How can it be Democratic? When's the last time you had a rear erection?

Forgive me. My Korean is not so good.

We have elections all the time. Not only do we have national and reigonal elections but we also have local elections of people who represent and help run apartment buildings, villages and other areas.
We also teach our children about democracy in school and they have their own elections amongst themselves as a practice in responsibility and the democratic process.

I am not surprised that your Korean is very bad. Many Americans are ill educated.

Forum List

Back