Hello friends!

You are very strange.

Answer the question. Does he have a butt hole, and does he talk to dolphins?

Just because your President talks out of his ass and is insane, that doesnt mean you have to insult our Chairman with wild allegations spread by South Korean traitors and American Imperialist Liars.
I didn't make the claim. I have heard many in North Korea believe it. I'm just looking for verification one way or the other. Do YOU believe he has a butt hole? Do YOU believe he talks to dolphins

You are clearly extremely ill-educated on the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea.

That's why I'm asking. We have heard all kinds of crazy stuff. I'm just asking if the Korean people actually believe those things or not. I have heard they do. This is your chance to answer unfair accusations against your people. Do they think kim has a butthole and talks to dolphins or not?

If someone spread such fantasies about President Obama, would you ask a Democrat such questions?
Perhaps you would?

I would invite you to think about what you are saying and draw your own conclusions from this.

Just because your President talks out of his ass and is insane, that doesnt mean you have to insult our Chairman with wild allegations spread by South Korean traitors and American Imperialist Liars.
I didn't make the claim. I have heard many in North Korea believe it. I'm just looking for verification one way or the other. Do YOU believe he has a butt hole? Do YOU believe he talks to dolphins

You are clearly extremely ill-educated on the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea.

That's why I'm asking. We have heard all kinds of crazy stuff. I'm just asking if the Korean people actually believe those things or not. I have heard they do. This is your chance to answer unfair accusations against your people. Do they think kim has a butthole and talks to dolphins or not?

If someone spread such fantasies about President Obama, would you ask a Democrat such questions?
Perhaps you would?

I would invite you to think about what you are saying and draw your own conclusions from this.
The conclusion 99% have drawn since you got here is...you are a troll. Therefore..not worthy of attention that you crave.

Toodles.

Perhaps you would?

I conclude that those are things that Americans have been told are widely believed in NK, and also that you can't seem to give a straight answer. Are they dumb questions? Yes. Are they valid questions? Yes.

Perhaps you would?

I conclude that those are things that Americans have been told are widely believed in NK, and also that you can't seem to give a straight answer. Are they dumb questions? Yes. Are they valid questions? Yes.

200_s.gif

Perhaps you would?

The conclusion 99% have drawn since you got here is...you are a troll. Therefore..not worthy of attention that you crave.

Toodles.

I did not ask for your attention.

Do you like gladiator movies?

I like Gladiator with Russel Crowe but I dont recall seeing any other movies to do with Roman Gladiators. Are there many?

How about you?

I like 'em. How about this one? Great Leader Kim Chee Un gets killed in the end, but it's still a funny movie...

interview_foreign.jpg

This movie is just more evidence of American Imperialist agression and lies against the peaceful nation of the Democratc Peoples Republic of Korea.

How can it be Democratic? When's the last time you had a rear erection?

Forgive me. My Korean is not so good.

We have elections all the time. Not only do we have national and reigonal elections but we also have local elections of people who represent and help run apartment buildings, villages and other areas.
We also teach our children about democracy in school and they have their own elections amongst themselves as a practice in responsibility and the democratic process.

I am not surprised that your Korean is very bad. Many Americans are ill educated.
That's arot of erections.

Perhaps you would?

Toodles.

Gracie doesn't need your permission.

Hello.

I hope to improve and learn more about myself and others by being an active member here. I will also be able to explain myself well enough to convince some of you of the legitimacy and truth of some of my opinions.

I am excited to be here and will try to improve your lives by bringing you the teachings and perspective of the Marshal Kim Jong-un, the Dear Leader Kim Jong-il and, of course, The Great Leader President Kim Il-sung

My hobbies include history, riding my bicycle and listening to the radio. My favourite food is cookies!!

Sup Kim....this be Dennis,stop trying to be American,it just doesnt work.

Perhaps you would?

Toodles.

Gracie doesn't need your permission.

I did not say that Gracie needed my permission.

I like Gladiator with Russel Crowe but I dont recall seeing any other movies to do with Roman Gladiators. Are there many?

How about you?

I like 'em. How about this one? Great Leader Kim Chee Un gets killed in the end, but it's still a funny movie...

interview_foreign.jpg

This movie is just more evidence of American Imperialist agression and lies against the peaceful nation of the Democratc Peoples Republic of Korea.

We have elections all the time. Not only do we have national and reigonal elections but we also have local elections of people who represent and help run apartment buildings, villages and other areas.
We also teach our children about democracy in school and they have their own elections amongst themselves as a practice in responsibility and the democratic process.

I am not surprised that your Korean is very bad. Many Americans are ill educated.

Do you enjoy acting perverted or is it just something that is inherent to your nature?

interview_foreign.jpg

Do you enjoy acting perverted or is it just something that is inherent to your nature?
No.

It's a learned skill.

A skill that has been finely tuned over the years.

It's only perverted the first time.

Hello.

I hope to improve and learn more about myself and others by being an active member here. I will also be able to explain myself well enough to convince some of you of the legitimacy and truth of some of my opinions.

I am excited to be here and will try to improve your lives by bringing you the teachings and perspective of the Marshal Kim Jong-un, the Dear Leader Kim Jong-il and, of course, The Great Leader President Kim Il-sung

My hobbies include history, riding my bicycle and listening to the radio. My favourite food is cookies!!
I hope the DPRK will thrive and overcome the warmongering and isolation that are directed against the entirety of the people of the DPRK. Juche brings stability and peace to the entire region and persistent peace and wealth will be the fruits of the hard work.

Hello.

I hope the DPRK will thrive and overcome the warmongering and isolation that are directed against the entirety of the people of the DPRK. Juche brings stability and peace to the entire region and persistent peace and wealth will be the fruits of the hard work.

Thank you :)

I hope you will find some peace and satisfaction in your life also.

Hello.

Sup Kim....this be Dennis,stop trying to be American,it just doesnt work.

It don't work for him to try to be N. Kreeen either.

Juche... How'd you get internet service over there? I know there's some interwebz there, but it ain't available to plain old local yoakums. It's very restricted unless you're a high ranking authority. Are you a high rankin fella?
And I doubt you'd be able to access this site regardless.

Sorry Juche, but I just checked the rule book, and it looks like the butt hole and dolphin questions that you were asked are going to be non negotiable. I doesn't matter which way you answer, but an answer is required before you can continue enjoying the benefits of this great and glorious web site.

Sorry Juche, but I just checked the rule book, and it looks like the butt hole and dolphin questions that you were asked are going to be non negotiable. I doesn't matter which way you answer, but an answer is required before you can continue enjoying the benefits of this great and glorious web site.

I have already answered you.

Forum List

Back