Hello friends!

Sorry Juche, but I just checked the rule book, and it looks like the butt hole and dolphin questions that you were asked are going to be non negotiable. I doesn't matter which way you answer, but an answer is required before you can continue enjoying the benefits of this great and glorious web site.

I have already answered you.

No you didn't. It's a yes or no answer.
1) Do you personally believe Kim has a butt hole or not?
2) Do you personally believe Kim can talk to dolphins?
Yes, they seem to be silly questions, but these are things that are said to be commonly believed in NK. This is your chance to set the record straight. I find it odd that you can't bring yourself to take advantage of the opportunity to answer and move on from such easy questions. Is there a reason why you can't answer the questions?

Juche, the city in which I live is being over-run with dogs. They're turning our city into a cesspool. Cats, too. The city no longer euthanizes strays so the area is being turned into one huge dog toilet.

Now, maybe we can make a deal. We can export to NK as many dogs as you have an appetite to import. No limit. Cats, too. Best part is that they would cost you only, say...1.49 a pound. So, what do you say. Buy today and I'll throw in a free case of Whatsdishere sauce. Deal?

Juche, the city in which I live is being over-run with dogs. They're turning our city into a cesspool. Cats, too. The city no longer euthanizes strays so the area is being turned into one huge dog toilet.

Now, maybe we can make a deal. We can export to NK as many dogs as you have an appetite to import. No limit. Cats, too. Best part is that they would cost you only, say...1.49 a pound. So, what do you say. Buy today and I'll throw in a free case of Whatsdishere sauce. Deal?

You criticize us for eating dogs but you, in America, keep them as pets and feed them like kings while your fellow countrymen starve on the streets. And I am the one who is some how supposed to feel ashamed?

You criticize us for eating dogs but you, in America, keep them as pets and feed them like kings while your fellow countrymen starve on the streets. And I am the one who is some how supposed to feel ashamed?

Hello Juche. Did you come back to answer the questions?

No, not at all. It's not about any kind of shame.

I'm just trying to clean up our city. I've owned dogs in the past, but choose not to own them now because of the messes they constantly make. I always have irresponsible dog owners come by walking their dogs and letting them crap in my yard. So I'd love to get rid of every damned one of them. (Dogs, AND, their irresponsible owners).

I don't care what you eat. But if dog is on the menu, my deal still stands. Don't forget the case of free Whatsdishere sauce.

And as far as embarrassment goes, a lot of people here love to eat crabs and lobsters. How far are they from just being giant cockroaches? So what's the difference? Dogs are just cockroaches with fur as far as I'm concerned.

Think about the deal before the price goes up to two dollars a pound. Grilled Terrier.....Uummmmmm....

The Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea refuses your offer.

I'm not here to insult or belittle you, but these are stories I have heard, and I am giving you an opportunity to answer such questions. You're being amusingly reticent to give a strait answer to a strait question. I'm not sure why you might do that. If you would prefer that those stories go unanswered and continue to be believed by so many, I guess that is your decision to make.

No, not at all. It's not about any kind of shame.

I'm just trying to clean up our city. I've owned dogs in the past, but choose not to own them now because of the messes they constantly make. I always have irresponsible dog owners come by walking their dogs and letting them crap in my yard. So I'd love to get rid of every damned one of them. (Dogs, AND, their irresponsible owners).

I don't care what you eat. But if dog is on the menu, my deal still stands. Don't forget the case of free Whatsdishere sauce.

And as far as embarrassment goes, a lot of people here love to eat crabs and lobsters. How far are they from just being giant cockroaches? So what's the difference? Dogs are just cockroaches with fur as far as I'm concerned.

Think about the deal before the price goes up to two dollars a pound. Grilled Terrier.....Uummmmmm....
I think this post is a deal breaker, Monk.
Dogs rule. You don't like them. Therefore..I don't like you. Bye.

Hello.

I hope to improve and learn more about myself and others by being an active member here. I will also be able to explain myself well enough to convince some of you of the legitimacy and truth of some of my opinions.

I am excited to be here and will try to improve your lives by bringing you the teachings and perspective of the Marshal Kim Jong-un, the Dear Leader Kim Jong-il and, of course, The Great Leader President Kim Il-sung

My hobbies include history, riding my bicycle and listening to the radio. My favourite food is cookies!!
Trump will bomb the sh!t out of N.Korea soon.

Just wait.

Hello.

I hope to improve and learn more about myself and others by being an active member here. I will also be able to explain myself well enough to convince some of you of the legitimacy and truth of some of my opinions.

I am excited to be here and will try to improve your lives by bringing you the teachings and perspective of the Marshal Kim Jong-un, the Dear Leader Kim Jong-il and, of course, The Great Leader President Kim Il-sung

My hobbies include history, riding my bicycle and listening to the radio. My favourite food is cookies!!

Just wait.

We have been waiting a very long time so far...

Getting bored over here waiting for American Imperialists to stop talking and actually do something.

Hello.

Just wait.

Getting bored over here waiting for American Imperialists to stop talking and actually do something.
That...is..a..very...unwise...thing...to...say.....

Trump has an excellent opportunity to finish the Korean War now.

I hope he seizes it.

Trump has an excellent opportunity to finish the Korean War now.

I hope he seizes it.

Emprty threats.

The American Imperialist Pigs couldnt finish it last time and were almost completely wiped from the peninsula by the Korean Peoples Army.

Forum List

Back