Hello everyone! My name is jitss617 and I’m new here

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
I live in Boston and love talking politics! Let’s talk!

The title to your OP is redundant. I hope you step your game up.
Jk
Welcome!

• Banned
Not another wall hating liberal!!! :biggrin:
I think we should put democrats against the wall in interment camps until we can find a country that will take them in

Welcome, Jitss! Good to have another conservative join us with the wish to inter all the Democrats. The board is so short of them.
Have a bit of breakfast and enjoy your stay.
6a00e55015ee5288330167638509e5970b-pi

Learn to use the ignore function. This is a brutal forum. Have a thick skin. Don't let stupid responses bother you. Ignore all the trolls.

If you don't know how to use ignore, it's really simple. Click on the trolls avatar. A menu will pop up. Click "ignore", and that's it.

Learn to use the ignore function. This is a brutal forum. Have a thick skin. Don't let stupid responses bother you. Ignore all the trolls.

If you don't know how to use ignore, it's really simple. Click on the trolls avatar. A menu will pop up. Click "ignore", and that's it.
I would never ignore speech

lol It's not the speech you'll be ignoring. Never say "never." You must be young.

lol It's not the speech you'll be ignoring. Never say "never." You must be young.
I love all speech

A lot of it is grunt and point here.:)

Forum List

Back