Hello everyone! My name is jitss617 and I’m new here

I live in Boston and love talking politics! Let’s talk!
Welcome to USMB, Jitss617. Hope you enjoy the boards at USMB. I love Boston because my forefathers flocked there after landing on Plymouth Rock back when, but I got to see the Duck Tour of Boston and loved the downtown parks and historic sights. Needless to mention, I was only there as a leaf peeper in the fall color spectacular on our trip back east almost 2 decades ago. Best wishes on the give and take of what this board offers you.

So, Jitss617, I do love your city--best mass transit of anywhere I've been and so visitor friendly. The Commons and the Gardens are awesome.
Are you a Red Sox fan?

Based on your internment comment, no doubt you will find plenty of birds of a feather to flock with here. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Welcome to USMB.

I hope you've had all of your shots.

So, Jitss617, I do love your city--best mass transit of anywhere I've been and so visitor friendly. The Commons and the Gardens are awesome.
Are you a Red Sox fan?
I’ve stopped taking the T it’s flooded with disgusting cultures that came here unveted. I pray for trumps help in Boston

I am a sox fan if they are winning, they have liberal owners who are awful

Welcome, Jitss! Good to have another conservative join us with the wish to inter all the Democrats. The board is so short of them.
Have a bit of breakfast and enjoy your stay.
6a00e55015ee5288330167638509e5970b-pi

What is that stuff? I can almost taste it but can't think of the name.

It's kinda pumpkin bready-ish and good with melted butter.

Welcome, Jitss! Good to have another conservative join us with the wish to inter all the Democrats. The board is so short of them.
Have a bit of breakfast and enjoy your stay.
6a00e55015ee5288330167638509e5970b-pi

What is that stuff? I can almost taste it but can't think of the name.

It's kinda pumpkin bready-ish and good with melted butter.
Brown bread. It's made with corn meal and molasses. Good stuff. It's a Boston specialty. People like it with their beans.

Forum List

Back