Ready, Aim, Fire

Coach

Rookie
Dec 30, 2018
I was never political as I avoided politics due to the lack of desire to argue, but have found myself getting more involved because of our current leadership. I hope to have some fun going after my new found passion!

I was never political as I avoided politics due to the lack of desire to argue, but have found myself getting more involved because of our current leadership. I hope to have some fun going after my new found passion!
Welcome to USMB, Coach. Hope you enjoy the boards. Just be sure all your shots are current, keep your eye on the board, and if you don't have thick skin, wearing a suit of mail will come in handy. Also, some days just don't go right, so we have great places where you'd likely be a good player, so go here when you need a lift: Sports

We also have non-flaming boards, all flaming boards, and neutral areas (no politics allowed so that everyone can just enjoy themselves) such as the Coffeeshop with your friendly (and caring) hostess, Foxfyre. Best wishes for finding a really good forum group at USMB. :)

You don't sound nuts enough to be here. Come back when you are yelling and throwing shit at the TV.

:welcome:

First round is on you...

th

Welcome, Coach! Very glad to have you with us!
Have a little breakfast and I'll take a dry martini with an olive once the sun makes it over the yard arm.
1382539149987.jpeg

Forum List

Back