“Hello everyone, I am Joe Bidens husband”

Status
Not open for further replies.

RightNorLeft

Platinum Member
Jul 30, 2010

Tell me this guy is capable of being Potus

This season’s biggest political theory: Anytime you put a camera in front of Joe Biden, there’s a 100 percent chance he will make a gaffe.
This weekend, he proved it true again.
When the Democrat nominee was introduced to National Education Association annual conference, he appeared to suffer a mental malfunction and referred to himself as “Joe Biden’s husband.”
The candidate didn’t seem to notice the error and failed to correct himself before launching

This season’s biggest political theory: Anytime you put a camera in front of Joe Biden, there’s a 100 percent chance he will make a gaffe.
When the Democrat nominee was introduced to National Education Association annual conference, he appeared to suffer a mental malfunction and referred to himself as “Joe Biden’s husband.”
The candidate didn’t seem to notice the error and failed to correct himself before launching

:icon_rolleyes:
Lame.

:icon_rolleyes:
Lame.

Hes more than lame, hes braindead and stupid

and this is what he really said:
Joe Biden Jr.
APPLAUSE] >> THANK YOU. GOOD AFTERNOON, EVERYONE. I'M JILL BIDEN'S HUSBAND, JOE BIDEN. AND LILY THANKS FOR BRINGING US TOGETHER AND FOR THE ENERGY AND LEADERSHIP YOU BROUGHT TO THIS INDISPENSABLE ORGANIZATION. YOU KNOW, YOU ALL HEAD UP A UNION, AN ORGANIZATION THAT IS -- HOLDS THE FUTURE OF THE COUNTRY IN YOUR HANDS. AND WHAT DETERMINES TO OUR CHILDREN DETERMINES WHAT HAPPENS TO THIS NATION. THEY'RE OUR CHILDREN. T

Joe Biden Jr.
APPLAUSE] >> THANK YOU. GOOD AFTERNOON, EVERYONE. I'M JILL BIDEN'S HUSBAND, JOE BIDEN. AND LILY THANKS FOR BRINGING US TOGETHER AND FOR THE ENERGY AND LEADERSHIP YOU BROUGHT TO THIS INDISPENSABLE ORGANIZATION. YOU KNOW, YOU ALL HEAD UP A UNION, AN ORGANIZATION THAT IS -- HOLDS THE FUTURE OF THE COUNTRY IN YOUR HANDS. AND WHAT DETERMINES TO OUR CHILDREN DETERMINES WHAT HAPPENS TO THIS NATION. THEY'RE OUR CHILDREN. T

Watch the video a few times, maybe a dozen or even more

They are trying their best to lose at this point.

President Trump was supposed to achieve the super-Trunpslide gloriously in a fair fight. Oh well, this will have to do.

Joe Biden Jr.

He clearly said "JOE Biden's" husband. But of course, you get your alternative facts from CNN and are incapable of listening to the clip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back