Hello all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the forum. It's quite... robust. :razz:

hi and welcome. I do remember the name but that's about it. I'll ask Sallow.. :razz:

Uh-oh!
Noob played the "Midol Card"

:eek:

Under the circumstances it was deserved. No offense CG but an introduction thread is the wrong place for pretend modding, I'd have done about the same.

It's kinda bare knuckles around here, you need a little spirit and a thick skin without crossing the asshole line. I think noob will do just fine. :clap2:

Uh-oh!

Under the circumstances it was deserved. No offense CG but an introduction thread is the wrong place for pretend modding, I'd have done about the same.

It's kinda bare knuckles around here, you need a little spirit and a thick skin without crossing the asshole line. I think noob will do just fine. :clap2:

I wasn't about to answer CG until she started pushing the issue AFTER I noted that I'm already asking a question about the sig-line stuff, since I found that info in the rules about "advertising" that says "this doesn't apply to member signatures".

I posted the info a while back in this thread. All she had to do was scroll to see it.
But, maybe her scroller is broke?

Either way - done and over with. Movin' on. :cool:

---
Edit:
Here's the info:

Advertising:
Advertising for personal gain of any kind is not permitted in any forum or by private message. Posting website links will be permitted occasionally, but will be dealt with on a case by case basis. This does not apply to member signatures.
---

Last edited:
Uh-oh!

I got baptized by fire from Cali when I first joined.
Her and Jillian, both, if I remember correctly.

I like 'em both these days :cool:

Like you said it's "bare knuckles" around here and ya gotta learn that quick or move on and out!!

Uh-oh!

You know me, goldie.... I speak as I find, offend or please.

Uh-oh!

Like you said it's "bare knuckles" around here and ya gotta learn that quick or move on and out!!

Yea, but you were smart enough not to take on both of us at the same time. One - you might survive (might).... both.... and you're a dead man walking. :lol:

Uh-oh!

I arrived here with a horde from my old political board that imploded and never did an intro thread. I think I'm glad it worked out that way. :lol:

The welcome wagon does run a few people over here. Ah well, it's mostly in good fun.

ANTI-POPCORN.GIF

winnie_the_pooh_20.gif

Hello to all at USMB!

I see a few usernames I recognize from other forums around the 'interwebs'. Some may recognize my username...And run :lol: Hopefully not though.

Hope everyone had a good Christmas weekend!

Thanks.

Oh great.

You're here.

Yes...I saw your username and has the same reaction.

:cranky:

Welcome aboard, Talis-banned.

Can't say I've missed you over the last five years or so.

BTW, I the Hawkeye nation is enjoying their bowl game victory that the refs handed you last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back