Hello all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you motherfucker!

I love negs in the morning....

Smells like..... VICTORY!!!

family-guy-ring-tone---victory-is-mine-7.jpg

Seriously. That was a bitchy move.

Who pissed in your wheaties this morning?

I'm handing out negs to everyone this mroning. I pary for your lots.

DOUBLE NEGGED YOU MUTHAFUCKAH!

It's so refreshing to see someone go on pages and pages about how rep doesn't effect them,and even make it part of their sig, just in case everyone doesn't see how rep doesn't effect them.

Welcome Lady, this will be fun!

It's so refreshing to see someone go on pages and pages about how rep doesn't effect them,and even make it part of their sig, just in case everyone doesn't see how rep doesn't effect them.

ECHEAUX ZULU NEGS!!!

BEEE-YAAAAATCH!!! :evil:

I love negs in the morning....

Smells like..... VICTORY!!!

family-guy-ring-tone---victory-is-mine-7.jpg

I can't believe you neg repped me too Radio!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<MY LIFE IS OVER>

I will now start a thread bitching about you, put it in my sig that you negged me, but it doesn't matter since I don't care about reps, and then whine to the mods that you're abusing the neg rep system.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<MY LIFE IS OVER>

I will now start a thread bitching about you, put it in my sig that you negged me, but it doesn't matter since I don't care about reps, and then whine to the mods that you're abusing the neg rep system.

I show my love with negs.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<MY LIFE IS OVER>

And your shirtless pics.......:eusa_drool:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<MY LIFE IS OVER>

And your shirtless pics.......:eusa_drool:

POS'ED....NO!....NEGGED! DOUBLE NEGGED! SUPER SECRET DOUBLE UPSIDE DOWN NEGS!! :evil:

"Whining"?

I seem to have touched a nerve? :lol:

Listen -- repetative negative "karma" and "rep ticks" are the non-thinker's way of lashing out, online.
They know not how to articulate their negative commentary, so they let a few little buttons and a couple of mouse clicks to the talking for them.

It is a cop-out.
It is equal to leaving a bag of flaming shit on someone's door step...And then running away.
It's equal to saying "oh yeah, well my dad can beat up your dad!".

I don't negative-tick unless the person truly deserves it.
I don't use negative ticks to avoid actualy debate/discussion.
I don't disable the tick feature because I'm afraid I'll get too many in the negative.

I don't use negative ticks to punish those who don't agree with me. I'm just a bit more secure in my views and beliefs. Negative commentary doesn't fill me with rage and make me...click a mouse button. I'd rather either articulate my point in response to negative comments, or simply walk away knowing that the person neither deserves nor would even comprehend a response. I've seen ALOT of that since I've been here, and it's only been a few days.

Funny how the loudest whiners are the ones who engage in unwarranted negative-ticking.
All because they don't know how to communicate, or articulate themselves accordingly.

But then again....judging by the online character of those who do it....it's not a shock.

Yup.

Whining.

You'll fit right in, don't worry.

:lol:

Yep....obsession -- you're doin' it right.
But, don't worry...It will get old for you eventually. Then you'll be free to obsess about something else.

Monkies maybe?

If the 'neg tickers' don't like being called out, even in the slightest way -- they shouldn't do it.
If they don't like my little signature admonition -- maybe they should put their 'blinders' back on, and pretend that no one is noticing their attempts to exact some measure of 'vengence' upon those who are 'so mean to them'? Boo hoo....poor little things.

If you and those like you want to engage in childish behavior, I'll be more than happy to highlight it, proudly and boldly. :D
I tend to call out bullshit when I see it, so -- if you don't like it....tough toddy.

How's about actual debate/discussion?
Or, has clickity-click-click taken the place of that for you and yours? :lol:

I'm seriously considering spreading the rep around just so I can neg you again. :eusa_dance:

Thanks. :D

I see plenty of signatures with all manner of name-calling, taunting, back-biting and other "commentary" about other members. From the looks of things, it's not only allowed, it's common-practice.

Yup.

Whining.

You'll fit right in, don't worry.

:lol:

Yep....obsession -- you're doin' it right.
But, don't worry...It will get old for you eventually. Then you'll be free to obsess about something else.

Monkies maybe?

If the 'neg tickers' don't like being called out, even in the slightest way -- they shouldn't do it.
If they don't like my little signature admonition -- maybe they should put their 'blinders' back on, and pretend that no one is noticing their attempts to exact some measure of 'vengence' upon those who are 'so mean to them'? Boo hoo....poor little things.

If you and those like you want to engage in childish behavior, I'll be more than happy to highlight it, proudly and boldly. :D
I tend to call out bullshit when I see it, so -- if you don't like it....tough toddy.

How's about actual debate/discussion?
Or, has clickity-click-click taken the place of that for you and yours? :lol:

I'm seriously considering spreading the rep around just so I can neg you again. :eusa_dance:

LMAO!!!! Pretty bold for someone who hides away from any rep ticks. :lol:
Go ahead, neg me boy! I beg you!!!! I invite ALL who wish to, to do it.

:lol: :clap2: :tongue:

But reading something into my sig-line that isn't there, is a bit intellectually dishonest, at best. I put it there to taunt...Which is exactly the same thing neg ticks do. But as far as getting them....I could give a shit less about how many I get, from whom and when. Come now, all who wish to neg me!! Consider this an open invitation! LOL!!!!

I just love returning the taunts, via my sig-line,...that's all! :up::happy-1:

Why return the taunt via a million little clickity clicks when one can simply put it in their sig-line? BWHAHAHAAAHHHAA!!! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back