“Hell yes we are going to take your AR-15”

Yeah, those founding father bastards. Total gun nuts.

They never advocated using guns instead of constitutional rights
What would you be doing by infringing on the right to keep and bear arms?

What choice do we have?

We're gonna use guns just like the founders.

you don't wanna give up your weapons of war because..... you consider it infringing upon a right given to you by *humans* hundreds of years ago? (humans are always fallible on the centuries timescale you know)

or do you just like machine guns?

coz cattle protection, hunting, stuff like that, it can all be done using single shot guns.

ARs and AKs are not machine guns.

and the sky is not blue.

well, not all the time.

jeez let me get out of this stench of yours for a minute, it's getting too much..

and the sky is not blue.

Probably not, in your world.

you might want to actually learn about the topic before you try to debate it.

Yeah, those founding father bastards. Total gun nuts.

They never advocated using guns instead of constitutional rights
What would you be doing by infringing on the right to keep and bear arms?

What choice do we have?

We're gonna use guns just like the founders.

you don't wanna give up your weapons of war because..... you consider it infringing upon a right given to you by *humans* hundreds of years ago? (humans are always fallible on the centuries timescale you know)

coz cattle protection, hunting, stuff like that, it can all be done using single shot guns.

ARs and AKs are not machine guns.

and the sky is not blue.

well, not all the time.

jeez let me get out of this stench of yours for a minute, it's getting too much..
You know what the definition of a machine gun is, don't you?

You know the difference between full-auto and semi-auto don't you?

Because the post above causes me to have serious doubts. You seem really misinformed.

Rights were not written. We don't get rights from government.

The fact that you don't know that makes you complete incompetent to discuss this topic.

There are plenty of places in the world you can live and have your rights anally raped. You don't need to make our country a duplicate of all those shit holes around the world.

I'll help you pack.

"we don't get rights from government"
so because your sacred document was written before the people that wrote it started and ran a country with it, and have continued to live by those rules until now,
it's NOT given to you by HUMAN GOVERNMENT LEADERS?

you're full of shit.
Government only protects rights. It does not grant them.

You, sir, are the one who is full of shit.

There are PLENTY of places you can live (pretty much all of them) where their governments ass rape their rights. You don't have to do it to our county.

Just get the fuck out.

:dunno:

are you saying countries in Europe which have near total gun control and no school shooting at all (none of them btw), are not free democratic capitalist societies?

The fact that you don't know that makes you complete incompetent to discuss this topic.

There are plenty of places in the world you can live and have your rights anally raped. You don't need to make our country a duplicate of all those shit holes around the world.

I'll help you pack.

so because your sacred document was written before the people that wrote it started and ran a country with it, and have continued to live by those rules until now,

you're full of shit.

There are PLENTY of places you can live (pretty much all of them) where their governments ass rape their rights. You don't have to do it to our county.

Just get the fuck out.

are you saying countries in Europe which have near total gun control and no school shooting at all (none of them btw), are not free democratic capitalist societies?
Not at all. They just shit on the rights of the people.

You are free to move there. We have no other alternative. You do.

I'll help you pack.

you're full of shit.

Just get the fuck out.

i wanna see *this* country free from the threat of school shootings dude.
i have no desire to move.

Alex Jones Warns Beto: Keep Your Filthy Hands Off Our 2nd Amendment!
Establishment puppet Beto O’Rourke has become the mouthpiece of the victim disarmament lobby and has pledged, quote “Hell yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47!” LMFAO!! you losers don't even know the half of reality..

Then Beto better be prepared to supply lots of body bags for all the dead people he is going to kill trying to take legal guns out of the hands of millions of peaceful, law-abiding people. I know the AK can carry a magazine that one alone can hold 100 rounds, and there are rifles out there capable of shooting a hole through an engine block, much less a man. Who are you going to send in first, Beto? Why not let it be you?

Responsible gun owner

Try to take my AR 15 and me and my buddies will kill you

Beto is right
Gun owners like this can’t be trusted
You really are a political troll aren't you ?

You are an instigator as well it seems.

You think you are smart sitting there playing all your political games, but you are nothing but an instigator, and as well an aggravating harassing individual whom loves to play poltics with this nations security, stability, and goals set to remain secure through in and through out this nation.

The leftist have created these problems in which people now find themselves in defense mode on, and are now trying to defend their rights on, and you ought to be ashamed of yourself for treating good American's the way that you do. Are you a good American or a political troll sitting there trying to harass people with your political hackery ??? No need to answer, the verdict is already in.

I'll help you pack.

you're full of shit.

Just get the fuck out.

Well, tough shit. We are not going to let idiots like you shit on our rights. We will get violent if necessary.

You're better off leaving.

I'll help you pack.

you're full of shit.

Just get the fuck out.

Never going to happen.

Even communist regimes like Russia can't prevent school shootings.

Good Americans are not afraid to stand up for their opinions, even if the Republican fanboys try their best namecalling against them.
Good Americans stand up AGAINST liberty?

Get the fuck outta here, you dumb ass.

we're BOTH entitled to express our opinions, fool.

and you ramble about me needing to move to another country. such bullshit.

you're full of shit.

Just get the fuck out.

Never going to happen.

how many have happened in Russia then?

Just get the fuck out.

Never going to happen.

too many to suit you.

Why don't you get an education, and stop parroting your leaders?

Just get the fuck out.

Never going to happen.

Gotta soft bone for Russia eh ??

Never going to happen.

no you shithead. i just want a society that's safe to send your kids to school in.

Never going to happen.

too many to suit you.

Why don't you get an education, and stop parroting your leaders?

how MANY? and HOW MANY IN THE US?

how many in all those other gun-controlled countries FREE, DEMOCRATIC AND CAPITALIST COUNTRIES?

Never going to happen.

no you shithead. i just want a society that's safe to send your kids to school in.

th

So which is it this week, snowflakes? Are you sticking to your lie that Democrats are NOT coming for our guns, or have you accepted what Betot revealed publicly?

The country decided gay people had a right to get married, and we got gay marriage.

The country didn't decide that, quite the opposite. 17 states passed defense of marriage by popular vote. The dictatorship of the Judiciary shit all over the will of the people and dictated law in favor homosexual marriage.

You really are quite stupid.

The country decided weed should be legalized, and weed is being legalized. The country decided we need universal background checks and a ban on large capacity magazines and guns designed for combat. The NRA and gun nuts will whine, but we will achieve that too.

The ONLY way you fascists will get the law you desire is if the dictatorship of the judiciary creates law out of thin air again. Doubtful with the current court.

You can describe it any silly way you want, but just be ready for it to happen.

The free world calls that a TYRANNY and a COUP. The Constitution provides a remedy for that.

View attachment 279910

View attachment 279911

The Puckle gun could fire 9 shots per minute. I'm not seeing much comparison to the rate of fire for modern guns.

That's because it was designed over THREE HUNDRED years ago, idiot. Right around the same time as the piano and tuning fork were first being invented. No one was comparing it to a modern machine gun. That was unbelievable state of the art for its day. Jesus, talking to you, is like talking to a babbling idiot. I feel like I need a frontal lobotomy to come down to your level of itinerant stupidity.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back