“Hell yes we are going to take your AR-15”

Did they infringe on your rights when the classified machine guns as Title 2 weapons?
Are machineguns , SBRs and SBSs in common use for traditionally legal purposes?
You seem to be suggesting that if they put AR15's on the list that they would be infringing on your rights.
Are machineguns , SBRs and SBSs in common use for traditionally legal purposes?

The answers to these questions address your argument, in toto.
What’s the purpose for an AR15?

Like a machine gun we might deem ar15s too dangerous for the general public to possess.

And let’s say we don’t ban the AR15. Ok, but maybe we limit you to ten rounds per magazine. We just don’t make and sell them to the general public anymore.

Maybe we don’t allow young black women to go buy them just to turn them over to their criminal boyfriends.

We regulate the fuck out of them. Yea, it’s that god damn important.

Your right is taking the rights away from all the people who die because even dumb Americans can buy wmds.

We should regulat pit bull purchases too.

And:

- heavily restrict where you can drive them
- restrict how fast you can drive them
- require written and performance tests for them
- register every sale and register every vehicle that leaves your property
- make you renew your license to operate them, requiring a relevant background check every time you renew

Yes, please, continue comparing cars and guns.
Which Amendment in the Bill of Rights covers driving cars?
Which amendment in the bill of rights covers buying long rifles without a universal background check, or mandatory registration?

None.

Wrong again Stoopid. The 2nd A says: SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. What part of that is too far over your head?
Are you in a militia? Is it well regulated?

Without legal gun owners, there can be no Militia. Get it now?

You can have a semi automatic that holds ten rounds. But everyone has to go through a background check.

I own a shotgun, muzzle loader, roger 450 and 1911 45.

We can’t stop nuts from taking a semi auto pistol that carries ten rounds. But at least most of the people hav a chance to get away.

This is about lowering the numbers. We will never stop this completely but get wmds out of the general public hands.

Fuck the founding fathers. I respect the second amendment but they didn’t expect the slippery slop we hav now.

Would you allow everyone to own a weapon that could take out 1000 people with one pull of the trigger? If not, what’s your cut off? How deadly do you want the average joe to be capable of?

Founding fathers were talking about musket (not even considered firearms) armed militias, not assualt weapons for private citizens.
Really it comes down to this. We need to classify AR15's as title 2 weapons.
You cannot demonstrate the necessity you claim.

They are too dangerous.

Same excuse Adolf Hitler used to lock up the Jews and gas them. No gun is dangerous. It is the person wielding it. Leftards and Progressives are more dangerous with a word than all the carbines in the world.
And yet you would allow any leftward progressive to go out and buy wmds? How fucking stupid are you?

The Puckle gun could fire 9 shots per minute. I'm not seeing much comparison to the rate of fire for modern guns.
Like always, you missed the fucking point--that the founders contemplated advancements in technology and still we have the 2nd.

Next.

And that brings us back to fully automatic weapons. They are severely regulated yet nothing in the constitution prevents that. Why would it be perfectly legal to regulate fully automatic weapons, but not AR 15s

Alex Jones Warns Beto: Keep Your Filthy Hands Off Our 2nd Amendment!
Establishment puppet Beto O’Rourke has become the mouthpiece of the victim disarmament lobby and has pledged, quote “Hell yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47!”

LMFAO!! you losers don't even know the half of reality..

why would you need an AR15 or AK47?
to protect yourself against a government with tanks and drones?

to protect yourself against gun armed home invaders? at the expense of seeing nut after nut make school schootings a regular event?

Which Amendment in the Bill of Rights covers driving cars?
Which amendment in the bill of rights covers buying long rifles without a universal background check, or mandatory registration?

None.

Wrong again Stoopid. The 2nd A says: SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. What part of that is too far over your head?
Are you in a militia? Is it well regulated?

Without legal gun owners, there can be no Militia. Get it now?

No, he's just another one of these idiots who thinks the 2A was inserted to say we needed an Army, when the actual Army, Navy, etc., were already delineated in the Constitution.

View attachment 279902
I’m building a drone like the ones the Iranians used to bomb the Saudi oil fields. And I’m selling them. No background checks.

And like employers take fake ids from illegals, I can’t help it that the person had a fake Id. Not their fault, not my fault when I accidentally sell one to al quida.

Th us government has them so why can’t I?

I’m building a drone like the ones the Iranians used to bomb the Saudi oil fields. And I’m selling them. No background checks.

And like employers take fake ids from illegals, I can’t help it that the person had a fake Id. Not their fault, not my fault when I accidentally sell one to al quida.

Th us government has them so why can’t I?

So, you are building/selling bomb-capable drones? How can I get one?

Last edited:
"What’s the purpose for an AR15?"
Exactly like any other firearm it's purpose is make holes in things that are out of reach. It is used for target shooting/competition, hunting to feed families, defense of home family livestock and self, emergency preparedness, collection, and investment. The reasons a person might want one are none of your business.

"Like a machine gun we might deem ar15s too dangerous for the general public to possess."
You do not have the right or the authority to do. UnConstitutional. Nor is the AR-15 any more dangerous than any other gun car or jet aircraft.

"We can’t stop nuts from taking a semi auto pistol that carries ten rounds. But at least most of the people hav a chance to get away."
Really? Exactly how do you intend to do that? High capacity magazines are common and long-lasting and easily fabricated? Also almost all weapons that use any sort of magazine can be converted to handle high capacity magazines. And even if could make such a ban effective I doubt if the police and military will appreciate the handicap.

"Your right is taking the rights away from all the people who die because even dumb Americans can buy wmds."
Untrue. Obviously you are the one advocating taking people's rights away. Does the word "tyranny" ring any bells with you.?

My guns aren't 'illegal' dumbass.

AR15s are legal now
If you owned one and it became an illegal weapon, would you turn it in?
no.

At that point, we would engage in full-blow, commie-killing insurrection. At that point, government will have overstepped its authority and we will be justified in ridding ourselves of it. You better pray such a ban never happens.

Typical gun owner
Yeah, those founding father bastards. Total gun nuts.

They never advocated using guns instead of constitutional rights
What would you be doing by infringing on the right to keep and bear arms?

What choice do we have?

We're gonna use guns just like the founders.

The Puckle gun could fire 9 shots per minute. I'm not seeing much comparison to the rate of fire for modern guns.
Like always, you missed the fucking point--that the founders contemplated advancements in technology and still we have the 2nd.

Next.

And that brings us back to fully automatic weapons. They are severely regulated yet nothing in the constitution prevents that. Why would it be perfectly legal to regulate fully automatic weapons, but not AR 15s
Because it's not constitutional to regulate any firearms, but we tolerate it, for now. We will not tolerate an AR ban. You fuckers may just wake the sleeping giant if you try, and it will be legal for minors to walk the streets with rocket launchers.

Pray your idiot leaders don't attempt it.

Next.

Because AR-15s are NOT fully automatic weapons. They are simi-automatic (one shot per trigger pull) exactly the same as probably half the firearms in existence. They are quite common and in general use. Infringement on the Right to keep and bear arms. UnConstitutional. End of story.

AR15s are legal now
If you owned one and it became an illegal weapon, would you turn it in?
no.

At that point, we would engage in full-blow, commie-killing insurrection. At that point, government will have overstepped its authority and we will be justified in ridding ourselves of it. You better pray such a ban never happens.

Typical gun owner

What choice do we have?

you don't wanna give up your weapons of war because..... you consider it infringing upon a right given to you by *humans* hundreds of years ago? (humans are always fallible on the centuries timescale you know)

or do you just like machine guns?

coz cattle protection, hunting, stuff like that, it can all be done using single shot guns.

no.

Typical gun owner

What choice do we have?

you don't wanna give up your weapons of war because..... you consider it infringing upon a right given to you by *humans* hundreds of years ago? (humans are always fallible on the centuries timescale you know)

coz cattle protection, hunting, stuff like that, it can all be done using single shot guns.
First off, it's a bill of rights, not a bill of needs. So, it doesn't matter one single fucking bit to you what reason I have for owning any weapon.

Rights existed before government. Until you get that straight in your mind, you will be my enemy.

Typical gun owner

What choice do we have?

First off, it's a bill of rights, not a bill of needs. So, it doesn't matter one single fucking bit to you what reason I have for owning any weapon.

Rights existed before government. Until you get that straight in your mind, you will be my enemy.

"rights". written when machine guns needed horses to move them around on the field.

you're a moron, and i don't mind being your enemy. that's your choice apparently, and i'm not afraid of your stupidity or childish pouting about losing shiny but horrible WEAPONS.

What choice do we have?

"rights". written when machine guns needed horses to move them around on the field.

you're a moron, and i don't mind being your enemy. that's your choice apparently, and i'm not afraid of your stupidity or childish pouting about losing shiny but horrible WEAPONS.
Rights were not written. We don't get rights from government.

The fact that you don't know that makes you complete incompetent to discuss this topic.

There are plenty of places in the world you can live and have your rights anally raped. You don't need to make our country a duplicate of all those shit holes around the world.

I'll help you pack.

no.

Typical gun owner

What choice do we have?

ARs and AKs are not machine guns.

The fact that you don't know that makes you complete incompetent to discuss this topic.

There are plenty of places in the world you can live and have your rights anally raped. You don't need to make our country a duplicate of all those shit holes around the world.

I'll help you pack.

"we don't get rights from government"
so because your sacred document was written before the people that wrote it started and ran a country with it, and have continued to live by those rules until now,
it's NOT given to you by HUMAN GOVERNMENT LEADERS?

you're full of shit.

Typical gun owner

What choice do we have?

ARs and AKs are not machine guns.

and the sky is not blue.

well, not all the time.

jeez let me get out of this stench of yours for a minute, it's getting too much..

I'll help you pack.

"we don't get rights from government"
so because your sacred document was written before the people that wrote it started and ran a country with it, and have continued to live by those rules until now,
it's NOT given to you by HUMAN GOVERNMENT LEADERS?

you're full of shit.
Government only protects rights. It does not grant them.

You, sir, are the one who is full of shit.

There are PLENTY of places you can live (pretty much all of them) where their governments ass rape their rights. You don't have to do it to our county.

Just get the fuck out.

:dunno:

Forum List

Back