“Hell yes we are going to take your AR-15”

The country didn't decide that, quite the opposite. 17 states passed defense of marriage by popular vote. The dictatorship of the Judiciary shit all over the will of the people and dictated law in favor homosexual marriage.

You really are quite stupid.

The ONLY way you fascists will get the law you desire is if the dictatorship of the judiciary creates law out of thin air again. Doubtful with the current court.

You can describe it any silly way you want, but just be ready for it to happen.

The free world calls that a TYRANNY and a COUP. The Constitution provides a remedy for that.

View attachment 279910

View attachment 279911
The Constitution has no provision for an armed insurrection by civilians

They had a better idea....the vote

The Constitution was the result of an armed insurrection against the Crown. No one is talking about an armed insurrection by civilians, is that what your Neo-Marxist programmers put into your head?

That's what RWNJs and Trump supporters advocate here every day.
Having the ability to engage in armed insurrection is not the same as advocating for it. See the difference?

The country decided gay people had a right to get married, and we got gay marriage.

The country didn't decide that, quite the opposite. 17 states passed defense of marriage by popular vote. The dictatorship of the Judiciary shit all over the will of the people and dictated law in favor homosexual marriage.

You really are quite stupid.

The country decided weed should be legalized, and weed is being legalized. The country decided we need universal background checks and a ban on large capacity magazines and guns designed for combat. The NRA and gun nuts will whine, but we will achieve that too.

The ONLY way you fascists will get the law you desire is if the dictatorship of the judiciary creates law out of thin air again. Doubtful with the current court.

You can describe it any silly way you want, but just be ready for it to happen.

The free world calls that a TYRANNY and a COUP. The Constitution provides a remedy for that.

View attachment 279910

View attachment 279911
The Constitution has no provision for an armed insurrection by civilians

They had a better idea....the vote
You mean like the EC the left now wants to get rid of?

Troll.

States decide how they want to allocate their votes

Good answer

Now, if you own an illegal gun, do you turn it in peacefully?

My guns aren't 'illegal' dumbass.

AR15s are legal now
If you owned one and it became an illegal weapon, would you turn it in?
no.

At that point, we would engage in full-blow, commie-killing insurrection. At that point, government will have overstepped its authority and we will be justified in ridding ourselves of it. You better pray such a ban never happens.

Good answer

AR15s are legal now
no.

At that point, we would engage in full-blow, commie-killing insurrection. At that point, government will have overstepped its authority and we will be justified in ridding ourselves of it. You better pray such a ban never happens.

Typical gun owner

So you admit that your dream of disarming people is just a fantasy? If Beta the fuckwad Dork attempted to go through with his unconstitutional threat, there would indeed be a shooting war.

Spoiler Alert: You Nazis lose....

I have no doubt that is exactly how it finishes in your fantasy world.

As I have no doubt that in your fantasy it ends with 3 day lines for toilet paper and starving peasants eating zoo Animals. But you nor any other Nazi here can explain just how you're going to pull this off? You're just going to tell the peasants to disarm and they'll be say "Yaza massa suh, we sho nuff gunna scrap and bow to ewe"

So you pass an unconstitutional law, then what?

How did they get fully auto weapons off the street?

When did they get full auto weapons off the street? You can go out and buy one tomorrow if you want. After the St. Valentines Murder, they simply changed the laws so that they'd have much better tracking of who has them and where so that they could better trace them in the commission of a major crime. It is the COST, size and weight of most military assault weapons that really limits most people from buying one. Few people have a practical need nor desire to own one.

National Firearms Act - Wikipedia

I suppose you could buy a rocket tomorrow if you had the money, and the contacts, and didn't mind risking the rest of your life in jail. Purchasing a fully automatic weapon is a lengthy process requiring paperwork that isn't quickly done on "that day" Fully automatic weapons require a lot more than the simple background check that gun nuts claim is unconstitutional.

from your link.
Legal possession of an NFA firearm by an individual requires transfer of registration within the NFA registry. An individual owner does not need to be an NFA dealer to buy Title II weapons. The sale and purchase of an NFA weapon is, however, taxed and regulated, as follows:

All NFA items must be registered with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Private owners wishing to purchase an NFA item must obtain approval from the ATF, pass an extensive background check to include submitting a photograph and fingerprints, fully register the firearm, receive ATF written permission before moving the firearm across state lines, and pay a tax.[25] The request to transfer ownership of an NFA item is made on an ATF Form 4.[26] There have been several unfavorable lawsuits where plaintiffs have been denied NFA approval for a transfer. These lawsuits include: Lomont v. O'Neill,[27] Westfall v. Miller,[28] and Steele v. National Branch.[29]
Now, what does the 1986 Hughes Amendment do to the above regulation? Do you know?

Good answer

AR15s are legal now
no.

Typical gun owner
Yeah, those founding father bastards. Total gun nuts.

Good answer

AR15s are legal now
no.

Typical gun owner
Good answer

AR15s are legal now
no.

Typical gun owner

The gun owners will make the rules. You can sit down now.

Good answer

AR15s are legal now
no.

Typical gun owner

They never advocated using guns instead of constitutional rights

Good answer

AR15s are legal now
no.

Typical gun owner
Good answer

AR15s are legal now
no.

Typical gun owner

Make the rules ?

Then Come and get them, big man. I'd love to see you try. The world needs one less idiot like you who conflates defending yourself from attack and assault as "wanting to kill people." I've had dirt stuck to the bottom of my shoe with more brains than you.

If gun owners reacted by saying they will use their constitutional rights to fight bans in court or elect candidates who support them they would have credibility........that is what responsible American citizens do

But to react to a political loss by shooting people demonstrates what they are really about

Violence
who shot republicans at softball again?

your one sided pretend shit is so very old. you can never find common ground with someone who lies constantly about the state of the world today and continues to hold others to standards they refuse to hold to themselves.
What does that have to do with gun owners wanting to kill someone
I'm a gun owner. I don't want to kill anyone. .

Fucking troll.

Good answer

Do you ever stop being stupid?

My guns are legal. I'm noy playing your fantasy island DA PLANE DA PLANE shit

AR15s are legal now
no.

Typical gun owner

They never advocated using guns instead of constitutional rights

Guns are the reason why they could advocate at all, dumbass.

If gun owners reacted by saying they will use their constitutional rights to fight bans in court or elect candidates who support them they would have credibility........that is what responsible American citizens do

But to react to a political loss by shooting people demonstrates what they are really about

Violence

your one sided pretend shit is so very old. you can never find common ground with someone who lies constantly about the state of the world today and continues to hold others to standards they refuse to hold to themselves.

Fucking troll.

Good answer

LOL

I knew you would turn in your guns
You don’t seem the type to fight to the death over a stupid weapon

Good answer

AR15s are legal now

'IF' I owned 'one' no one would know. Now go pee your pants again.
Does a lot of good for you then

Can’t shoot it, cant show it, can’t sell it

Well, show up to my door and threaten my family. I will 'show' it and 'shoot' it. But, you are correct, it will never be sold it will just disappear, along with 'you.' I am not a gun investor.

AR15s are legal now
no.

Typical gun owner

AR15s are legal now
no.

Typical gun owner

Make the rules ?

Yep....make the rules.

Fucking troll.

Good answer

LOL

The one with the weapon won't be dying in a 'fight to the death', dumbass.

Fucking troll.

Good answer

LOL

Never said one way or the other but this proves you are trolling.

And at this point it has nothing to do with guns, but rights you want taken away.

Can't have them either. Troll.

Forum List

Back