“Hell yes we are going to take your AR-15”

Because AR-15s are NOT fully automatic weapons. They are simi-automatic (one shot per trigger pull) exactly the same as probably half the firearms in existence. They are quite common and in general use. Infringement on the Right to keep and bear arms. UnConstitutional. End of story.

The constitution doesn't seem to care how many times you have to pull the trigger. If I'm wrong, perhaps you could point out which clause mentions that.
What it does do is forbid infringement. We tolerate some infringement for now. Try anything and it will backfire. Pun intended.

Great. It's been determined that regulation, even to the extent that fully automatic weapons are regulated, is not infringement.
great. we'll start regulating the vote next and the press.

i mean, the left is saying if trump redirects military funds, the left will do the same for their causes so hell, you wanna start regulating "rights" to fit your emotional needs, then its' only fair the right can do the same to match theirs.

but i'm sure for you this is not the same. it never is with you.

Doesn't quite work like that dumb ass, even though I can see where a child might think it does.
so you're saying it's NOT THE SAME for you? gee. again. who EVER could have seen that coming from you. and yes, since this is all about "hold my beer" shit, this is EXACTLY how it's going to work and HAS BEEN working for decades.

once you open the door to regulating our rights, they ALL come under regulation. this isn't a "you / the left gets to pick and choose" this is a continued opening of pandoras box and despite the "noble" reasons you may have for doing so, the "other" side will find their motives JUST as noble and we will continue our slide.

but hey, you got some shots in along the way.

The constitution doesn't seem to care how many times you have to pull the trigger. If I'm wrong, perhaps you could point out which clause mentions that.
What it does do is forbid infringement. We tolerate some infringement for now. Try anything and it will backfire. Pun intended.

Great. It's been determined that regulation, even to the extent that fully automatic weapons are regulated, is not infringement.

i mean, the left is saying if trump redirects military funds, the left will do the same for their causes so hell, you wanna start regulating "rights" to fit your emotional needs, then its' only fair the right can do the same to match theirs.

Nothing is changing. Regulating guns has always been constitutional. Just because we haven't been doing it as much doesn't mean we can't.
OH LOOK - NOT THE SAME!!! (stevie wonder saw your shit coming here) and great. just because we've not regulated voting and "free speech" doesn't mean we can't.

i gotcha boo. let's keep doing "hold my beer" and saying "FUCK IT" to due process so you can get your way. once we lose due process, do you honestly think things will stop there? we're WAY BEYOND gun control at this point and simply putting ourselves into a bent-over state hoping our ever growing government won't come at me next.
No, that would require foresight on his part. Leftists do not have foresight. That is why they are leftists.

Nothing is changing. Regulating guns has always been constitutional. Just because we haven't been doing it as much doesn't mean we can't.
OH LOOK - NOT THE SAME!!! (stevie wonder saw your shit coming here) and great. just because we've not regulated voting and "free speech" doesn't mean we can't.

i gotcha boo. let's keep doing "hold my beer" and saying "FUCK IT" to due process so you can get your way. once we lose due process, do you honestly think things will stop there? we're WAY BEYOND gun control at this point and simply putting ourselves into a bent-over state hoping our ever growing government won't come at me next.
No, that would require foresight on his part. Leftists do not have foresight. That is why they are leftists.

hell, he/she (whatever bulldog is) is singularly focused on nothing more than arguing for the sake of arguing and i've yet to see him/her really dive into a convo for the sake of the issue. just to attack the people and their own views.

I'm not interested in your anal sex fantasy s, even though there is nothing wrong with that.
see what i mean? you won't address issues, just barbs. hell yea, i'll get my own "shots" back in since that's the only game you choose to play; but you simply can't/won't talk over the issues themselves.

do you or do you not see forced gun control and red flags as a huge opening to losing "due process"?

Nope. I'm simply pointing out how you are wrong. I'm laughing at the absurd things you post.

Good answer

Now, if you own an illegal gun, do you turn it in peacefully?

My guns aren't 'illegal' dumbass.

AR15s are legal now
If you owned one and it became an illegal weapon, would you turn it in?

'IF' I owned 'one' no one would know. Now go pee your pants again.
Does a lot of good for you then

Can’t shoot it, cant show it, can’t sell it

Well, show up to my door and threaten my family. I will 'show' it and 'shoot' it. But, you are correct, it will never be sold it will just disappear, along with 'you.' I am not a gun investor.

So you will show an illegal weapon and expect it not to be confiscated?
You think you can intimidate law enforcement

AR15s are legal now
no.

At that point, we would engage in full-blow, commie-killing insurrection. At that point, government will have overstepped its authority and we will be justified in ridding ourselves of it. You better pray such a ban never happens.

Typical gun owner
AR15s are legal now
no.

At that point, we would engage in full-blow, commie-killing insurrection. At that point, government will have overstepped its authority and we will be justified in ridding ourselves of it. You better pray such a ban never happens.

Typical gun owner

The gun owners will make the rules. You can sit down now.
Make the rules ?

Yep....make the rules.
What rules will a gun owner make?

I'm not interested in your anal sex fantasy s, even though there is nothing wrong with that.
see what i mean? you won't address issues, just barbs. hell yea, i'll get my own "shots" back in since that's the only game you choose to play; but you simply can't/won't talk over the issues themselves.

do you or do you not see forced gun control and red flags as a huge opening to losing "due process"?

Nope. I'm simply pointing out how you are wrong. I'm laughing at the absurd things you post.
yet you don't post anything of value on these topics, do you? i asked you a simple question so we can understand your viewpoint and you won't answer it.

ergo, that falls heavy into trollism, wouldn't it?

What does that have to do with gun owners wanting to kill someone
I'm a gun owner. I don't want to kill anyone. .

Fucking troll.

Good answer

Now, if you own an illegal gun, do you turn it in peacefully?
Do you ever stop being stupid?

My guns are legal. I'm noy playing your fantasy island DA PLANE DA PLANE shit

LOL

I knew you would turn in your guns
You don’t seem the type to fight to the death over a stupid weapon
Never said one way or the other but this proves you are trolling.

And at this point it has nothing to do with guns, but rights you want taken away.

Can't have them either. Troll.
Trying to get you to take a position is not trolling
You seem unwilling to take a position, so I can only assume based on what you post

no.

Typical gun owner
no.

Typical gun owner

Make the rules ?

Yep....make the rules.
That idiot commies with no knowledge on the subject nor foresight will be excluded from any rule-making.

AR15s are legal now
no.

Typical gun owner
Yeah, those founding father bastards. Total gun nuts.

They never advocated using guns instead of constitutional rights
What would you be doing by infringing on the right to keep and bear arms?

What choice do we have?

We're gonna use guns just like the founders.

You don’t get to interpret the constitution at the point of a gun

Typical gun owner
Typical gun owner

Make the rules ?

Yep....make the rules.
That idiot commies with no knowledge on the subject nor foresight will be excluded from any rule-making.
Are you talking about our Congress?

no.

Typical gun owner
no.

Typical gun owner

Make the rules ?

Yep....make the rules.
if you sit down and talk rationally, not END OF TIMES, you'd likely find a lot more cooperation with gun owners.

you = left/anti-gunners in the following:

you can't name a single NRA member who has participated in a mass shooting, yet the left demonizes the NRA. how does that make sense?

you can't come up with laws to regulate an AR and define what characteristics you want banned, supposedly in the name of stopping mass shootings, but you can't equate a single change suggested to stopping any known shooting to date. how does that make sense?

since you can't define the characteristics of what you want banned, you widen the scope of what you want banned/controlled. how does this make sense?

and now we want to simply say PSYCHO and take guns away, bypassing due process and the very foundation of our government / society we've spent 250 years creating. once we find ONE reason to do this, we domino to others and everything we've built will certainly change, but you're giving the gov total control of our lives now and have no recourse because we sacrificed EVERYTHING because you thought it would ONLY apply to what you wanted it to. since that has NEVER historically happened, how does that make sense?

so - i'll ask in return, would you trust someone who won't work to understand YOU but keeps taking things away from you even though you never did anything wrong? given that is how the gun owners see the left (and in fact what they are doing) why should they sit down and talk with you and trust you'll stop where agreed?

you/the left hasn't yet. i strongly recall the whole WE JUST WANT THIS ONE FLAG REMOVED and look how much further that went.

that is a prime example of the rest of our rights domino'ing.

so rest assured i'm way beyond gun control at this point and simply protecting due process, regardless of what they use to come after it as justification.

So which is it this week, snowflakes? Are you sticking to your lie that Democrats are NOT coming for our guns, or have you accepted what Betot revealed publicly?
Not ALL guns

Just guns you can’t be trusted with

Typical gun owner
Typical gun owner

Make the rules ?

Yep....make the rules.
if you sit down and talk rationally, not END OF TIMES, you'd likely find a lot more cooperation with gun owners.

you can't name a single NRA member who has participated in a mass shooting, yet the left demonizes the NRA. how does that make sense?

you can't come up with laws to regulate an AR and define what characteristics you want banned, supposedly in the name of stopping mass shootings, but you can't equate a single change suggested to stopping any known shooting to date. how does that make sense?

since you can't define the characteristics of what you want banned, you widen the scope of what you want banned/controlled. how does this make sense?

and now we want to simply say PSYCHO and take guns away, bypassing due process and the very foundation of our government / society we've spent 250 years creating. once we find ONE reason to do this, we domino to others and everything we've built will certainly change, but you're giving the gov total control of our lives now and have no recourse because we sacrificed EVERYTHING because you thought it would ONLY apply to what you wanted it to. since that has NEVER historically happened, how does that make sense?

so - i'll ask in return, would you trust someone who won't work to understand YOU but keeps taking things away from you even though you never did anything wrong? given that is how the gun owners see the left (and in fact what they are doing) why should they sit down and talk with you and trust you'll stop where agreed?

you/the left hasn't yet. i strongly recall the whole WE JUST WANT THIS ONE FLAG REMOVED and look how much further that went.

so rest assured i'm way beyond gun control at this point and simply protecting due process, regardless of what they use to come after it as justification.
OK

If you want characteristics to define an assault weapon, how about rate of fire and magazine capacity?

So which is it this week, snowflakes? Are you sticking to your lie that Democrats are NOT coming for our guns, or have you accepted what Betot revealed publicly?
Not ALL guns

Just guns you can’t be trusted with
and you wonder why i call you a troll. this says NOTHING about the issue and is just getting shots in. like i said, i get into it also, bad me and i'm working on it. but when all you do is this drive-by snarking, what are your real goals in here? snark off, or try to discuss issues like an adult?

no.

Typical gun owner

What choice do we have?

You don't get to either, but that is exactly what you are doing.

Make the rules ?

Yep....make the rules.

OK

If you want characteristics to define an assault weapon, how about rate of fire and magazine capacity?
and what would that be?

for fire rate, all semi-automatics fire as fast as you can pull the trigger, so this is not unique to the AR15. can you keep this to the AR now or will you now say all semi-automatic guns need to be regulated?

if you can keep this JUST to the AR we can keep talking. if you expand your list, then this is why the gun crowd walks away from discussion.

I’m building a drone like the ones the Iranians used to bomb the Saudi oil fields. And I’m selling them. No background checks.

And like employers take fake ids from illegals, I can’t help it that the person had a fake Id. Not their fault, not my fault when I accidentally sell one to al quida.

Th us government has them so why can’t I?

So, you are building/selling bomb-capable drones? How can I get one?
So you get my point then? The US Military has them and you want to be just as armed as they are? You people are insane.

Typical gun owner

What choice do we have?

You don't get to either, but that is exactly what you are doing.

yea, i need to just take breaks when trolls/idiots keep at it. that and stop hitting "show ignored content". :) back in my drinking days getting into it would be my sole motivation but i've long since left that behind and would rather talk issues and solutions and just jab at people anymore.

Forum List

Back