“Hell yes we are going to take your AR-15”

I stand with Joe Manchin...

“I can tell you one thing, Beto O’Rourke’s not taking my guns away from me,” Manchin said Wednesday when asked about the plan. “You tell Beto that, OK?"

Manchin to O'Rourke: You are not taking my guns
What will you do if the law is passed and a policeman sees you with an AR 15 and attempts to confiscate it.

Are you really a tough guy or only on the internet?

What would Joe do?

I'm not in the habit of taking my guns out in public, so the chances of anyone seeing them is slim and none, and slim just left.

Of course, with Beto polling at zero, I'm pretty sure we have nothing to worry about... not that we ever really did.

I would ask him the same question I asked you
You talk tough, but would you shoot a police officer trying to lawfully confiscate your weapon?

Wow, if you think I talk tough you must be fairly timid...

In answer to your question: It would never happen, so it's not something I need consider.
You wimped out as I expected

I will put you down for meekly surrendering your weapon....like most gun owners

Yes you do. Just like a stupid libtard to think otherwise. Idiot.

We limited access to fully automatic weapons without an amendment. How is this different?

No you didn't, any law abiding citizen can apply for the tax stamp and own one. :itsok:

Well who do you think did limit access to fully automatic weapons?

Nobody limited access. You are not the brightest bulb are you.

You think there is the same access to fully auto weapons as there is to ar15s? Really?

Is there the same access to a 70 foot yacht as there is to a row boat?

The country decided gay people had a right to get married, and we got gay marriage.

The country didn't decide that, quite the opposite. 17 states passed defense of marriage by popular vote. The dictatorship of the Judiciary shit all over the will of the people and dictated law in favor homosexual marriage.

You really are quite stupid.

The country decided weed should be legalized, and weed is being legalized. The country decided we need universal background checks and a ban on large capacity magazines and guns designed for combat. The NRA and gun nuts will whine, but we will achieve that too.

The ONLY way you fascists will get the law you desire is if the dictatorship of the judiciary creates law out of thin air again. Doubtful with the current court.

You can describe it any silly way you want, but just be ready for it to happen.

The free world calls that a TYRANNY and a COUP. The Constitution provides a remedy for that.

View attachment 279910

View attachment 279911
The Constitution has no provision for an armed insurrection by civilians

They had a better idea....the vote
You mean like the EC the left now wants to get rid of?

Troll.

The country decided gay people had a right to get married, and we got gay marriage.

The country didn't decide that, quite the opposite. 17 states passed defense of marriage by popular vote. The dictatorship of the Judiciary shit all over the will of the people and dictated law in favor homosexual marriage.

The country decided weed should be legalized, and weed is being legalized. The country decided we need universal background checks and a ban on large capacity magazines and guns designed for combat. The NRA and gun nuts will whine, but we will achieve that too.

The ONLY way you fascists will get the law you desire is if the dictatorship of the judiciary creates law out of thin air again. Doubtful with the current court.

The free world calls that a TYRANNY and a COUP. The Constitution provides a remedy for that.

View attachment 279910

View attachment 279911

Calling you a moron would be a disservice to morons everywhere.

washinggun.jpg

BTW, Stoopid, resisting tyranny isn't an "armed insurrection." If you think the vote is a remedy to tyranny, then all the Jews had to do was vote Hitler out of power. :21:

Big fucking cop out.

But as usual, the left blames someone else. Big mean gun pushers made you do it.

How long have you gun nuts been crying that someone was coming for your guns, with no rational reason to believe anyone was? Now you're getting all excited because someone finally said "OK, let's think about that" You silly little baby.

You already admitted that "gun nut" is just an enemy of the party, it has no actual meaning.

How can a Nazi fuck like you speak of "rational?"

Please point to the post where you think I made that claim.

That was YOU, right Comrade?

The post below is what you linked to. Where do you think I said gun nuts are just an enemy of the party, or that it has no actual meaning dumb ass?
ACTUALLY, YOU GUN NUTS HAVE BECOME SO MUCH MORE. You are a danger to the safety of our citizens.

View attachment 279783
When are you gonna quite living in leftist la la land ?? In our city we have a gang war going on, and the thugs are mowing each other down like cutting the grass. This kind of activity ruins communities, the safety of the environment, kills property values, lays waste to whole cities etc, but somehow the leftist think that the good citizen's are the danger in society. You people are simply hilarious if it wasn't so serious these things. Wake up, the game is over. Time to win back the streets, the hearts and the minds of the people. The attack on freedom and a free people must end.

Anyone sympathetic to gangs in this country needs their heads examined. Unbelievable.

So you plan to kill your fellow Americans with them

So I can kick in your door and rape your wife and murder your kids and rob your house and you'll stand there and do nothing. Good to know.

Yeah in the other stupid shit on here wants you to run to the ‘armory’ and get a gun .

At one time, most city dwellers didn't own guns. Most Crimes in Cities didn't involve guns either. America is a much more dangerous place today than the first half of the 20th century.

Just where the fuck do you live?

In Reality. I know you don't live there. Rump told you so. You honestly believe that the saturation of guns has always been this high? It hasn't been in the cities.

No Daryl, I said where the fuck to YOU live? In your rump? LOL

The post below is what you linked to. Where do you think I said gun nuts are just an enemy of the party, or that it has no actual meaning dumb ass?
ACTUALLY, YOU GUN NUTS HAVE BECOME SO MUCH MORE. You are a danger to the safety of our citizens.

View attachment 279783
and you gun grabbers are a danger to us as a country.

"due process"

don't attack w/o it. if you do, YOU are the problem.

What ever you say BooBoo.
so you're against due process?

You're hallucinating again dumb ass. I never said that.
and just as predicted, you didn't say HOW you felt about it, just came after me, boo-bitch.

You'll note that I didn't say how I felt about asparagus either. If you're interested in my feelings on those things, you'll have to ask. Just making shit up in your head isn't very accurate.

and you gun grabbers are a danger to us as a country.

"due process"

don't attack w/o it. if you do, YOU are the problem.

and just as predicted, you didn't say HOW you felt about it, just came after me, boo-bitch.

You'll note that I didn't say how I felt about asparagus either. If you're interested in my feelings on those things, you'll have to ask. Just making shit up in your head isn't very accurate.
We were not talking about that now we're we.

And I did ask plainly for your point of view.

You chose bitch mode as predicted.

“Beat-off” O’Rourke is not even a legitimate political figure. He’s an idiot.

People don't "decide" laws, idiot, it isn't a popular head count, no one has ever asked me my opinion on anything. No one has any "right" to be married and according to the only real law that matters, US Code, gay people ARE NOT "married." You keep right on fooling yourself.

View attachment 279859

I've read your posts. I can understand why nobody would ask your opinion.

“I can tell you one thing, Beto O’Rourke’s not taking my guns away from me,” Manchin said Wednesday when asked about the plan. “You tell Beto that, OK?"

What will you do if the law is passed and a policeman sees you with an AR 15 and attempts to confiscate it.

What would Joe do?

I'm not in the habit of taking my guns out in public, so the chances of anyone seeing them is slim and none, and slim just left.

Of course, with Beto polling at zero, I'm pretty sure we have nothing to worry about... not that we ever really did.

You talk tough, but would you shoot a police officer trying to lawfully confiscate your weapon?

My weapons aren't illegal dumbfuck.

View attachment 279910

View attachment 279911

The Puckle gun could fire 9 shots per minute. I'm not seeing much comparison to the rate of fire for modern guns.

View attachment 279910

View attachment 279911

The Constitution was the result of an armed insurrection against the Crown. No one is talking about an armed insurrection by civilians, is that what your Neo-Marxist programmers put into your head?

Calm down sweet pea. There won't be a civil war, no matter how much you fantasize about it.

So you admit that your dream of disarming people is just a fantasy? If Beta the fuckwad Dork attempted to go through with his unconstitutional threat, there would indeed be a shooting war.

Spoiler Alert: You Nazis lose....

I have no doubt that is exactly how it finishes in your fantasy world.

As I have no doubt that in your fantasy it ends with 3 day lines for toilet paper and starving peasants eating zoo Animals. But you nor any other Nazi here can explain just how you're going to pull this off? You're just going to tell the peasants to disarm and they'll be say "Yaza massa suh, we sho nuff gunna scrap and bow to ewe"

So you pass an unconstitutional law, then what?

How did they get fully auto weapons off the street?

When did they get full auto weapons off the street? You can go out and buy one tomorrow if you want. After the St. Valentines Murder, they simply changed the laws so that they'd have much better tracking of who has them and where so that they could better trace them in the commission of a major crime. It is the COST, size and weight of most military assault weapons that really limits most people from buying one. Few people have a practical need nor desire to own one.

National Firearms Act - Wikipedia

I suppose you could buy a rocket tomorrow if you had the money, and the contacts, and didn't mind risking the rest of your life in jail. Purchasing a fully automatic weapon is a lengthy process requiring paperwork that isn't quickly done on "that day" Fully automatic weapons require a lot more than the simple background check that gun nuts claim is unconstitutional.

from your link.
Legal possession of an NFA firearm by an individual requires transfer of registration within the NFA registry. An individual owner does not need to be an NFA dealer to buy Title II weapons. The sale and purchase of an NFA weapon is, however, taxed and regulated, as follows:

All NFA items must be registered with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Private owners wishing to purchase an NFA item must obtain approval from the ATF, pass an extensive background check to include submitting a photograph and fingerprints, fully register the firearm, receive ATF written permission before moving the firearm across state lines, and pay a tax.[25] The request to transfer ownership of an NFA item is made on an ATF Form 4.[26] There have been several unfavorable lawsuits where plaintiffs have been denied NFA approval for a transfer. These lawsuits include: Lomont v. O'Neill,[27] Westfall v. Miller,[28] and Steele v. National Branch.[29]

We limited access to fully automatic weapons without an amendment. How is this different?

No you didn't, any law abiding citizen can apply for the tax stamp and own one. :itsok:

Well who do you think did limit access to fully automatic weapons?

Nobody limited access. You are not the brightest bulb are you.

You think there is the same access to fully auto weapons as there is to ar15s? Really?

Is there the same access to a 70 foot yacht as there is to a row boat?

We aren't talking about watercraft. Try to stay on subject.

How long have you gun nuts been crying that someone was coming for your guns, with no rational reason to believe anyone was? Now you're getting all excited because someone finally said "OK, let's think about that" You silly little baby.

You already admitted that "gun nut" is just an enemy of the party, it has no actual meaning.

How can a Nazi fuck like you speak of "rational?"

Please point to the post where you think I made that claim.

That was YOU, right Comrade?

View attachment 279783
When are you gonna quite living in leftist la la land ?? In our city we have a gang war going on, and the thugs are mowing each other down like cutting the grass. This kind of activity ruins communities, the safety of the environment, kills property values, lays waste to whole cities etc, but somehow the leftist think that the good citizen's are the danger in society. You people are simply hilarious if it wasn't so serious these things. Wake up, the game is over. Time to win back the streets, the hearts and the minds of the people. The attack on freedom and a free people must end.

Anyone sympathetic to gangs in this country needs their heads examined. Unbelievable.

Your accusation of being sympathetic to gangs is absurd. I don't mind some discussion with an idiot such as yourself, but if you're gonna go batshit crazy, I don't care to deal with you.

What would Joe do?

Wow, if you think I talk tough you must be fairly timid...

In answer to your question: It would never happen, so it's not something I need consider.
You wimped out as I expected

I will put you down for meekly surrendering your weapon....like most gun owners

If that helps you sleep at night, go right ahead.

But one need not resort to violence to stand for their principles. I have never suggested that I would resort to violence, nor have I ever suggested anyone else should resort to violence with regard to this issue. I have never "talked tough" on the topic except to say I would not willingly give up what I consider to be a settled constitutional right. That there is a group out there that would deprive citizens of that or any other right should be disturbing to everyone. That you are not bothered by the idea should give you pause.

Just because one refuses to willingly give up their right or rights, does not necessarily mean that they would or will resort to violence.

Now, we have generally been cordial, even respectful in our previous interactions, so I will refrain from casting aspersions.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.

We were not talking about that now we're we.

And I did ask plainly for your point of view.

You chose bitch mode as predicted.

Noted that you are desperately trying to change he subject. OK. Due process is a good thing.

View attachment 279910

View attachment 279911

The Constitution was the result of an armed insurrection against the Crown. No one is talking about an armed insurrection by civilians, is that what your Neo-Marxist programmers put into your head?

That's what RWNJs and Trump supporters advocate here every day.

Forum List

Back