Hell yes, thanks for asking

Left wing propaganda sources yahoo and CNN tell Americans that they are better off when kids are dying from fentanyl poisoning, grocery prices are out of sight and college coeds are being raped and murdered by illegal aliens. No surprise here.

that would be a matter of opinion.....many wont agree with you....i notice that many retirees here seem to be well off and many of them are doing just fine....but the retirees living on SS or people just getting by are having a hard time....well off people dont notice what a "regular" person does after the bills are paid...
My parent live on SS and small dividends.

yes and covid was a plot conceived by the CCP, the dem party, and our corrupt media. because all 3 of them were scared shitless that Trump would expose their corruption and treason.

It wouldn’t surprise me.

It's meaningless.
the cost of energy affects the cost of everything. whether the energy is used in producing the product or transporting it. And those costs are always passed on to the consumer. The inflation we are dealing with today is the direct result of Biden's attack on fossil fuels and the EOs he signed on day one.

the cost of energy affects the cost of everything. whether the energy is used in producing the product or transporting it. And those costs are always passed on to the consumer. The inflation we are dealing with today is the direct result of Biden's attack on fossil fuels and the EOs he signed on day one.
Its meaningless because Joe Biden doesn't get to dictate to OPEC.

Its meaningless because Joe Biden doesn't get to dictate to OPEC.
does US oil production affect the world wide amount of oil available? Of course Biden's shutting down of our productiion has affected US prices and inflation. you cannot be as naive as your last post.

does US oil production affect the world wide amount of oil available? Of course Biden's shutting down of our productiion has affected US prices and inflation. you cannot be as naive as your last post.
Um, no oil production has been shut down. We are in fact pumping,drilling, and exporting at record levels.

Fact. YOu should try them.

Forum List

Back