Hell yes, thanks for asking

Uh huh, that why yer buddy progressive hunter responded to the same post like 4 times. Because he's not triggered.

That's why you're here doing the "lady doth protest too much" thing. Because you're not triggered.

View attachment 916914

BS. When covid first hit, we did not quite no what it was yet, and there was a fine line between causing over panic and taking precautions. Even your dear Nancy pelosi, urged people in SF to crowd China Town in the streets fo a celebration. Prominant Democrats said on the air, never to trust a Trump vaccine... you know they put NOT giving Trump any credit politically over peoples safety.. but at that time, we still did not really know what the depth of the disease was or the vaccine for that matter. There were multiple takes on it by the experts.
Democrats try to put everything on TRUMP, 100 %.... its why they need to import 10 million illegal aliens who are not familiar with their bullshit yet.

I mean another country that did not do the shutdowns and other craziness, and everybody didn’t die as the alarmists claimed.

You truly don’t remember?

I assume you are talking about Sweden, which had a much higher death toll than it neighbors and did not have to do mandatory "shutdowns" because the people that live there are not idiots and did what was needed to slow the spread without being forced.

Maybe I'm on a real lucky streak, but my lot has improved pretty much every four years I've been alive. And it had exactly nothing to do with the President.

what part of moscow do you live in.? the main inflationary force effecting republicans is the constant fundraising by their cult leader.

The continued shut downs by your resident Idiots here in California, permanently closed many family businesses and imposed shutdowns of everything for so long... in knee jerk fashion... which will never again return... destroyed a lot of lives. destroyed life savings and investments... all wile people begged... and you want to blame TRump.
We still have not recovered, but glad you must be doing well in the stock market. Good for you.

WalMart closes stores every year and opens news ones

maybe so, but they arent building new ones in impoverished neighborhoods. They are closing those ones down where people need services the most. All a by product of the lawlessness promoted by democrats.

I assume you are talking about Sweden, which had a much higher death toll than it neighbors and did not have to do mandatory "shutdowns" because the people that live there are not idiots and did what was needed to slow the spread without being forced.
So, they are definitely not idiots… But they did have a much higher death rate? I think you are rewriting history.

So, they are definitely not idiots… But they did have a much higher death rate? I think you are rewriting history.

higher than their neighbors that had more strict rules but not as high as places like the US

higher than their neighbors that had more strict rules but not as high as places like the US
Not as high as the US? That is an understatement. So the US, with all of its fascist restrictions, did not manage to have a better death rate than Sweden, which made a decision early on not to go along with the insanity.

Not as high as the US? That is an understatement. So the US, with all of its fascist restrictions, did not manage to have a better death rate than Sweden, which made a decision early on not to go along with the insanity.

The US never had any fascist restrictions and what restrictions we did have came far too late thanks to the feet dragging and misinformation by the Fed Govt

Forum List

Back