Hell yes, thanks for asking

No its not better. not for me. Not for most people in my neighborhood, or any of the businesses around here. Biden must be high. The economy was rolling under Trump. Until covid hit.

Sucks to be you. There is no 4 year period in my life where I was not better off at the end of it than the beginning.

You really might want to reevaluate your life choices.

No its not better. not for me. Not for most people in my neighborhood, or any of the businesses around here. Biden must be high. The economy was rolling under Trump. Until covid hit.
In what way is it worse for you?

Yes, obviously we're much better off now that government realized that the Scamdemic had run its course and the American people would not follow their stupid guidance anymore without a revolt.
conspiracy.jpg

You should see all the activity in Bentonville, Arkansas with the building of the Wal Mart world headquarters.

NO, I just posted that because I knew it would trigger a bunch a you tRumplings and that's my kinda fun.
We know what you really believe .
But you have not a clue about what I believe, and it certainly does not include The Donald ,whom nevertheless I respect as a brilliant showman and an extremely savvy and smart street fighter .

People like you could never trigger me, but you provide harmless fun -- it's like hitting a human punch bag and listening for the resulting squeaks .
Pip Squeaks , rofl .

crep not everyone right now has a great quality of life....lots of people are just getting by....
"just getting by" can be translated as "the bottom tier needs of maslow's pyramid are met." i don't think we are there yet, or moving in the right direction, but the repub "agenda 2025" is a move to make most people less able to "just get by"

1710424055834.png

The world isn't a halcyon utopia.

We're still far better off than we were 4 years ago.
that would be a matter of opinion.....many wont agree with you....i notice that many retirees here seem to be well off and many of them are doing just fine....but the retirees living on SS or people just getting by are having a hard time....well off people dont notice what a "regular" person does after the bills are paid...

yes and covid was a plot conceived by the CCP, the dem party, and our corrupt media. because all 3 of them were scared shitless that Trump would expose their corruption and treason.

We know what you really believe .
But you have not a clue about what I believe, and it certainly does not include The Donald ,whom nevertheless I respect as a brilliant showman and an extremely savvy and smart street fighter .

People like you could never trigger me, but you provide harmless fun -- it's like hitting a human punch bag and listening for the resulting squeaks .
Pip Squeaks , rofl .
Uh huh, that why yer buddy progressive hunter responded to the same post like 4 times. Because he's not triggered.

That's why you're here doing the "lady doth protest too much" thing. Because you're not triggered.

sure2.gif

yes and covid was a plot conceived by the CCP, the dem party, and our corrupt media. because all 3 of them were scared shitless that Trump would expose their corruption and treason.

and the most amazing part is they got every country in the world to go along with it.

Forum List

Back