Heartwarming Hava Nagila Olympic Performance

Jos, you piece of shit, fuck yourself.

A JEWISH girl not only WON but she memorialized the pussy Palestinian massacre in the Munich Olympics.

and her performance was terrific and she's a charming young woman, too.

I am so happy you are eating your faggoty heart out now.

i saw an american girl...period. i think there is something weird about people who saw her as a jewish girl. big deal.

i think all of yous (those in the "thank you" section) were also trashing the palestinian athletes.
I root for Americans in the Olympics no matter their Motherland. Some Israeli Americans compete for Israel. I root for them as well as the dual Americans that compete for their Motherland. And when the annual Palestine Olympics are held, I will root for each and every Palestinian that competes. I show no favoritism whatsoever. Let the Games begin!

the reason a lot of americans compete for other countries is because they cannot make america's olympic team.

the palestinians do have representatives at theasse games. there was a whole thread aabout them in the crielest possible wat with such crude comment about suicide bombing events and etc. these people making the crude commenrs were friends of yours and now you are joining right in.

bravo. you are not better than that.

It's well worth watching some more.

Gotta love that young lady.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7hpWenVBCw][HD 1080p] Alexandra Raisman Floor Exercise 2012 AT&T American Cup 15.433 - YouTube[/ame]

A JEWISH girl not only WON but she memorialized the pussy Palestinian massacre in the Munich Olympics.

i saw an american girl...period. i think there is something weird about people who saw her as a jewish girl. big deal.

i think all of yous (those in the "thank you" section) were also trashing the palestinian athletes.

I saw an American girl too. And, to your consternation, she happens to be Jewish. And her floor routine was set to the Havanagila. Her performance was excellent. She is charming. And it bugs the living snot out of you anti-semitic (i.e., anti Jewish) pussies that she is Jewish and winning to the accompaniment of THAT tune.

So, feel free to try to spin it, but the fact remains: she is Jewish, she is charming, she won gold and -- she is Jewish!

And oh yeah, she's Jewish, too! :D

:clap2:

oh, don't try your lame ass word twist on me. i was cheering for her because she was american and her judaism had nothing to do with it. i guess, using your logic, i could claim it is to jew's consternation when a christian, or catholic, or any gentile, or whatever wins.

wow, missy franklin was a catholic. go catholics go, and she is caatholic and not jewish...much to the consternation of jewish posters...and she is personab;e and bright...and who doesn't like tall women? and she is catholic, and damn proud of it...the "it" being she is a catholic.

wow. that catholic kid, danell leyva kicked ass on the floor exercises...i bet he would have kicked even more ass in the floor exercises if they had played...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdftnLhRCuQ]Jim Carroll Band - Catholic Boy - YouTube[/ame]

because he is a catholic, much to the consternation of the jews. and did i mention he was catholic. he is ya know, a catholic.

i would go on but...there are a lot of catholic medal winners and the jewish consternation cup iverfloweth.

sheesh...whaddya think...instead of medal count by country, they should have it by ethnicity? religion? who does or does not have a circumcised penis?

look, i said that i could understand why jewish people would be proud of this young women, and they should. but i also considered the source, and the source was one of the smuggest, most arrogant, bigoted, and humourless posters on the board.

this thread shouldn't even be on this board anyway.

oh, don't try your lame ass word twist on me. i was cheering for her because she was american and her judaism had nothing to do with it. * * * *

Sure, you bigoted pig-dog.

Anyway, STFU and enjoy her performance some more:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7hpWenVBCw][HD 1080p] Alexandra Raisman Floor Exercise 2012 AT&T American Cup 15.433 - YouTube[/ame]

Oh Seal! I am so proud of you. Remember when I told those Zionists you cured your poochie problem? Why did you piss your pants every time we met on the AOL board? And was it not I who helped cure your poochie problem by sending you disposable diapers? Really Seal I do think you at least owe me a debt of gratitude for that. So good to know that next time I call for you, you will be here for me.

By the way, any good Jewish ladies recipe boards still around?

Lissen, MJB- when you post things like this, you add fuel to the fire of anti-Zionists, because it reinforces the ideas that:
1. It's all about Israel, and
2. Even when a person claims to be American, if they are a "Jewish-American" it means that their primary fealty lies with Israel!

Now, stop it, man!

lol...for sure i don't like thesse people, but i do not see anything wrong with a person being proud of the country of their ethnicty, even if that ethnicity is questionable, and no matter how much that country is horrible.

i remember a young woman competing in a big international competition who was competing for the great britain. she was rom belfast in the six prisoner counties, as they are sometimes called, and when she won her event, she circled the track waving the tri-colour instead of the union jack, and people who know, myself included, knew that she knew how brave she was being, and many worried about her safety when she retirned home.

lol...it is kinda like voting for judges on the election ballot. the irish folk always vote for the irish name.

but ya know, MJB really is a jerk so...

MEDAL COUNT...

KAZAKHSTAN: 9
IRELAND 2
ISRAEL LOL

take that, sacha baron cohen and all you racist bigots that thought that film was so funny.

Lissen, MJB- when you post things like this, you add fuel to the fire of anti-Zionists, because it reinforces the ideas that:
2. Even when a person claims to be American, if they are a "Jewish-American" it means that their primary fealty lies with Israel!

Now, stop it, man!

Well, New York City had better cancel the Dominican, Greek, St. Patrick's Day Parades, etc. Also, Italian-Americans can't wave their flags at the Columbus Day Parade.

I root for Americans in the Olympics no matter their Motherland. Some Israeli Americans compete for Israel. I root for them as well as the dual Americans that compete for their Motherland. And when the annual Palestine Olympics are held, I will root for each and every Palestinian that competes. I show no favoritism whatsoever. Let the Games begin!

the reason a lot of americans compete for other countries is because they cannot make america's olympic team.

the palestinians do have representatives at theasse games. there was a whole thread aabout them in the crielest possible wat with such crude comment about suicide bombing events and etc. these people making the crude commenrs were friends of yours and now you are joining right in.

bravo. you are not better than that.
I just enjoy the competition.

I like the Palestinian Olmypics where the athletes pull their pins to see how far they can scatter their body parts.

Oh Seal, where are you? I am calling for you. And patience is not one of my greater virtues. Know what I mean Seal?

Oh Seal! I am so proud of you. Remember when I told those Zionists you cured your poochie problem? Why did you piss your pants every time we met on the AOL board? And was it not I who helped cure your poochie problem by sending you disposable diapers? Really Seal I do think you at least owe me a debt of gratitude for that. So good to know that next time I call for you, you will be here for me.

By the way, any good Jewish ladies recipe boards still around?

Now, stop it, man!

lol...for sure i don't like thesse people, but i do not see anything wrong with a person being proud of the country of their ethnicty, even if that ethnicity is questionable, and no matter how much that country is horrible.

i remember a young woman competing in a big international competition who was competing for the great britain. she was rom belfast in the six prisoner counties, as they are sometimes called, and when she won her event, she circled the track waving the tri-colour instead of the union jack, and people who know, myself included, knew that she knew how brave she was being, and many worried about her safety when she retirned home.

lol...it is kinda like voting for judges on the election ballot. the irish folk always vote for the irish name.

but ya know, MJB really is a jerk so...

MEDAL COUNT...

KAZAKHSTAN: 9
IRELAND 2
ISRAEL LOL

take that, sacha baron cohen and all you racist bigots that thought that film was so funny.

True:eusa_drool:

Last edited by a moderator:
I selected part of your post, Where did I "modify" your words?

edited[/quote]

That is not a purported quote, anymore, so you have finally stopped violating the TOS, you worthless shithole.

It does not correct the TOS violation that still exists, however, above.

And standing alone, it is an idiotic post. It highlights your fixation on that sweetheart of a young woman as being Jewish and it shows that you are also fixated on her as a female solely because of a vulva.

None of your posts show you in a good light. In fact, there is no good light for you or your kind -- except maybe down in some deep dark hole. You look best concealed in the dark, like your petty, biased, diseased mind.

That is not a purported quote, anymore, so you have finally stopped violating the TOS, you worthless shithole.

It does not correct the TOS violation that still exists, however, above.

And standing alone, it is an idiotic post. It highlights your fixation on that sweetheart of a young woman as being Jewish and it shows that you are also fixated on her as a female solely because of a vulva.

None of your posts show you in a good light. In fact, there is no good light for you or your kind -- except maybe down in some deep dark hole. You look best concealed in the dark, like your petty, biased, diseased mind.

Coming from you, I take it as a compliment, wizard of deep dark holes

Forum List

Back