Heartwarming Hava Nagila Olympic Performance

I don't believe that this little girl, focused on the Olympics as she has been for years, suddenly developed the idea all on her own to make a political statement about something which happened decades before she was born, to people from another country, done by people from yet another country, in another country.

Who "arranged" this?

I don't believe that this little girl, focused on the Olympics as she has been for years, suddenly developed the idea all on her own to make a political statement about something which happened decades before she was born, to people from another country, done by people from yet another country, in another country.

Who "arranged" this?
Who? The girl knows her history and reacted accordingly. What have you done for your country? And I know the answer.

Zohan.jpg

Jos says:
If_ccbc74_1864461.jpg

Last edited:
The last Israel war on Lebanon was a costly disaster for Israel. No doubt it’s a matter of state secrecy in Israel, but their tank losses in Lebanon were BIG. A low figure of 10 is a fairly certain minimum judging from various news reports during the invasion. The high figure might be 50 or maybe even 100.
How Many Tanks Did Israel Lose in 2006 War with Lebanon?
images

images
Will it all end in tears, again?
images

images

Last edited:
The last Israel war on Lebanon was a costly disaster for Israel. No doubt it’s a matter of state secrecy in Israel, but their tank losses in Lebanon were BIG. A low figure of 10 is a fairly certain minimum judging from various news reports during the invasion. The high figure might be 50 or maybe even 100.
How Many Tanks Did Israel Lose in 2006 War with Lebanon?
images

images
Will it all end in tears, again?
images

images
Hogwash, Mr. Blatherskite. IDF put a scunion on ol' Hezzy. That Israel "lost" is so much hoss shiite.

Israel got Zero medals in these Olympic games
They have enough Nobel medals to show for.

Ten
1. Dan Shechtman, Chemistry, 2011
2. Ada E. Yonath, Chemistry, 2009
3. Robert Aumann, born in Germany, Economics, 2005
4. Aaron Ciechanover, Chemistry, 2004
5. Avram Hershko, born in Hungary, Chemistry, 2004
6. Daniel Kahneman, Economics, 2002
7. Yitzhak Rabin, Peace, 1994
8. Shimon Peres, born in what was then Poland, now Belarus, Peace, 1994
9. Menachem Begin, born in what was then Russia, now Belarus, Peace, 1978
10. Shmuel Yosef Agnon, born in what was then Austria-Hungary, now Ukraine, Literature, 1966
List of Nobel laureates by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And Five of those were immigrants

Israel got Zero medals in these Olympic games

Ten
10. Shmuel Yosef Agnon, born in what was then Austria-Hungary, now Ukraine, Literature, 1966
Now Jos is going to tell us how many the vast Muslim world has won. I certainly hope that Jos turns down any medical innovation which has come out of Israel that he might need in the future. He doesn't want to be a hypocrite, does he? I think we can already surmise that Jos and the other anti-Semites who post would never give up any technological advances when it comes to them using their computers.

jt2

I use a Mac, which is of course a fine Scottish computer

Ten
Now Jos is going to tell us how many the vast Muslim world has won. I certainly hope that Jos turns down any medical innovation which has come out of Israel that he might need in the future. He doesn't want to be a hypocrite, does he? I think we can already surmise that Jos and the other anti-Semites who post would never give up any technological advances when it comes to them using their computers.

jt2
The entire Muslim world of 1.2 billion has a total of FOUR yes FOUR Nobel prizes, country or no country. That's pretty pathetic compared to the 10 that a tiny country like Israel with 6 million population has received. And if you look at how many Jews have received its an astounding number of 170.

Conclusion: while you Muslims are busy finding new ways to hate, destroy, and kill, Jews are busy building and helping humanity.

Last edited:
Good move Seal. I learned a new game to play with you if you ever start slandering me again on threads where I am not posting. And next time I will not be sending you any more disposabable diapers.

Forum List

Back