Heartwarming Hava Nagila Olympic Performance

* * * * {NOTE this edit is entered by Liability: someone edited my post after I submitted it. I don't know who or how. I don't care. But it's happened a couple of times in this thread alone. Suffice it to say, the internal quote portion here is no longer reliable.}

That is not a purported quote, anymore, so you have finally stopped violating the TOS, you worthless shithole.

It does not correct the TOS violation that still exists, however, above.

And standing alone, it is an idiotic post. It highlights your fixation on that sweetheart of a young woman as being Jewish and it shows that you are also fixated on her as a female solely because of a vulva.

None of your posts show you in a good light. In fact, there is no good light for you or your kind -- except maybe down in some deep dark hole. You look best concealed in the dark, like your petty, biased, diseased mind.

Coming from you, I take it as a compliment, wizard of deep dark holes

Assholes like you ALWAYS take insults as compliments because you think those qualities are good things.

Last edited:
Quote: Originally Posted by Jos View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Liability View Post
A JEWISH girl not only WON but she memorialized the pussy
That is not a purported quote, anymore, so you have finally stopped violating the TOS, you worthless shithole.

And standing alone, it is an idiotic post. It highlights your fixation on that sweetheart of a young woman as being Jewish and it shows that you are also fixated on her as a female solely because of a vulva.

None of your posts show you in a good light. In fact, there is no good light for you or your kind -- except maybe down in some deep dark hole. You look best concealed in the dark, like your petty, biased, diseased mind.
You always take being a dark hole as a compliment.

You have no choice, ya worthless shitbird.

Now, go back and edit. How's that sound, you pussy motherfucker? Think you're up to doing the right thing?

EditedNow, go back and edit. How's that sound, you pussy motherfucker? Think you're up to doing the right thing?http://www.usmessageboard.com/israe...nagila-olympic-performance-3.html#post5786042

Last edited:
Quote: Originally Posted by Liability View Post

You always take being a dark hole as a compliment.

You have no choice, ya worthless shitbird.

Now, go back and edit. How's that sound, you pussy motherfucker? Think you're up to doing the right thing?

Damn. I knew you were stupid and I suspect that you may actually BE retarded, but I had no idea the lengths you'd go to to prove it.

You evidently gave up on that whole complicated "quote" function, huh? :lmao:

And that last (I have to guess now) effort to quote me seems to quote words in a post which I deleted, you brain dead pussy motherfucker. Why did I delete it? Because I saw -- after the submission -- that you finally HAD edited.

You remain utterly pathetic.

But the fact that you are a pussy and a moron and a bigot aside, wasn't the fact that Aly won GOLD for the USA a great thing?

Wasn't her performance terrific?

And weren't all rational people moved by her choice of music, serving as it did to memorialize the poor slain Israeli Olympic athletes from the Munich Games who were slaughtered by the pig-fucking Palestinians?

EDITED to note that Jos then edited the post to get just the last snippet. But he brain dead bigoted pussy STILL can't handle the complicated "quote" function! :lmao:

Last edited:
But still
true

No. That's not quite right. Let's state it better, more fully and more accurately.

A young American woman who happens to be Jewish (which bugs Jos, the bigot, coincidentally) won Olympic GOLD for America in a terrific performance which featured the Hava Nagila song, and in doing so she memorialized the cowardly slaughter of Israeli athletes, at the Munich Games, perpetrated by those God-forsaken Palestinian terrorist pieces of shit who are all pathetic pussies.

And Jos sucks dick for a living.

But still
true

No. That's not quite right. Let's state it better, more fully and more accurately.

A young American woman who happens to be Jewish (which bugs Jos, the bigot, coincidentally) won Olympic GOLD for America in a terrific performance which featured the Hava Nagila song, and in doing so she memorialized the cowardly slaughter of Israeli athletes, at the Munich Games, perpetrated by those God-forsaken Palestinian terrorist pieces of shit who are all pathetic pussies.

How did she "memorialized" the killing of Israeli athletes, at the Munich Games?
Liar bility lives to suck dick

But still
true

How did she "memorialized" the killing of Israeli athletes, at the Munich Games?
Liar bility lives to suck dick

No no, Jos. You live BY sucking dick.

Anyway, you arleady know how she memorialized the Munich massacre.

Normally, you and assholes like you don't have to pretend to be ignorant.

But in this case, it's just you being a dishonest worthless piece of shit, some more.

Now take the cock outta your mouth and try to be coherent next time, you diseased Arab anus.

By spreading her legs?
1342036048_alexandra-raisman.jpg

Last edited:

Assholes like you ALWAYS take insults as compliments because you think those qualities are good things.
Well put!

By spreading her legs?

The image of young female gymnasts with legs spread is readily available for all you minor league perverts. For all of the upper level gymnasts perform routines requiring such moves and obviously needy little losers like Jos can't quite stare at enough vulva -- clothed or otherwise.

So, since Jos is severely handicapped and a dickless little clit himself, I'll tell him again.

Since the fucking International Olympic Committee declined to memorialize the Munich Olympic tragedy, young Aly did so on her own via her choice of music for her floor exercise performance. (She has said it was not intentional and merely a coincidence, but most people understand that she was paying tribute on the 40th anniversary of the cowardly Palestinian terrorist attack in Munich.)

It was well received and the intended beneficiaries of her memorial understood exactly what she meant and, I am advised, they (at least some of them) appreciated it.

alyraisman_.JPG

Last edited:
By spreading her legs?
1342036048_alexandra-raisman.jpg

Jos, this is not cool you really screwed up and you should apologize to her and the board !!!

i don't think jos was the first person to treat her like a piece of meet. she was being bartered for political gain well before Jos stepped in.

i too think he should apologise, but i think he is owed far more apologies than he owes.

these people are managing to take away any joy and happiness i had for her by treating he like a piece of chattel and kicking her about like an old football. now whenever i see her, i imagine the not so spritely ariel sharon doing her routines.

yes, probably we (and Jos) should be above it, but look who started m this thread...the master of comments such as this. all he is a bitter, angry, old man with no life living in a retirement community who thinks he is funny. he has no friends anymore and validates his existence drooling over a keyboard in some community center rec room.

what jos, and you, and i should do is avoid any threads by MJB. i only respond to him just to let him know "yes MJB. i see you there and know you are still alive. this buard is becoming about useless. these people are here because they can't handle the clean debate zone.

Jos, this is not cool you really screwed up and you should apologize to her and the board !!!

i don't think jos was the first person to treat her like a piece of meet. she was being bartered for political gain well before Jos stepped in.

i too think he should apologise, but i think he is owed far more apologies than he owes.

these people are managing to take away any joy and happiness i had for her by treating he like a piece of chattel and kicking her about like an old football. now whenever i see her, i imagine the not so spritely ariel sharon doing her routines.

yes, probably we (and Jos) should be above it, but look who started m this thread...the master of comments such as this. all he is a bitter, angry, old man with no life living in a retirement community who thinks he is funny. he has no friends anymore and validates his existence drooling over a keyboard in some community center rec room.

what jos, and you, and i should do is avoid any threads by MJB. i only respond to him just to let him know "yes MJB. i see you there and know you are still alive. this buard is becoming about useless. these people are here because they can't handle the clean debate zone.
I wonder why Seal, as a supposedly decent human being, didn't speak up for that sixty seconds of silence to remember those Israeli athletes who were massacred at the Olympics. What is 60 seconds, Seal? Was it too much to ask? If it were agreed to have just sixty seconds of silence, that young girl wouldn't have had to speak up. She had more guts than many people, and I for one am glad that she spoke up.

jt2

Patrick, I see Jos as responding in kind.

Jos has been called the most vile things yet you don't speak out against that!

PS- I agree with the argument that Jos is presenting, which is that this gymnast has been made into yet another propagandistic pawn of the Israeli government.

Think of it: this girl isn't from Israel, is she?
Were her parents? Grandparents?

Yet, the media is trying to conflate "Jewish American" with "Israeli American"!

Besides which, that whole fiasco didn't involve the US in any way- it happened in another country between two other groups.

Forum List

Back