The Olympic Gymnastic Session is Racist!!!

AZrailwhale
Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, Italians, Irish, Eastern Europeans, South Americans, Central Americans and Mexicans were all powerless at one time.

And all are those groups are anti - black. And all those groups made their bones by ass kissing white people and hating black people.
You are beyond pathetic.

I asked what can we do about this? All those black people in Detroit of course are going to be nurses assistants, janitors, bus drivers and every other low paying job that one gets when you only have a high school education. What do you propose WE do about this?

Remember all those high paying union jobs that went overseas during the Bush years? A lot of those people never found jobs as good as they lost. So a lot of high school educated whites are in the exact same position those blacks are in. They are making less. Those people had to figure it out and many of them will never find as good of a job unless they go get retrained in something.

So the same thing goes for all those low educated blacks in ghettos. They either have to go to school, move where there are economic opportunities, start a business...

I feel you on this. As a former liberal I wanted the workers to make more but instead Republicans won elections and today the CEO's get all the profit sharing. I'll bet you blacks were hurt bad when unions got attacked.

And by the way, the white government already does a lot for black people. Look around DC. There you will find the richest blacks in America. Why? A lot of government jobs go to black people.

#8 FRIENDLY, MD is a upper-middle-class Black community in Prince George’s County, Md. Landing in at the eighth spot, Friendly’s average family income is $82,827, solidifying its place as an affluent African-American community in the United States.

#7 WOODMORE, MD A suburban community in Prince George’s County, Maryland, Woodmore is an affluent African-American town with a median family income of $103,438. With a majority population of Black people, Woodmore is one of the wealthiest African-American communities in the United States.

#6 KETTERING, MD is also a thriving African-American community in Prince George’s County, Md. The average family income for this town is $107,008. Kettering has a population of 78.5% Black people, safely landing it on this list of the wealthiest African-American communities in the United States.

#5 FORT WASHINGTON, MD is an upper-middle-class Black community, which borders Washington, D.C., just south of the downtown district. It is a prosperous community with a median family income of $114,243. Extending over 14 square miles, Fort Washington is home to families with children, young professionals and college students. More than a third of residents have a bachelor’s or advanced college degree.

#4 MITCHELLVILLE, MD, too, is a upper-middle-class African-American community in Maryland. The average family income of this town is $118,022. Residents of Mitchellville take tremendous pride in their friendly community and beautiful homes. It offers its population access to excellent public schools, which boast high test performance and a graduation rate of more than 80 percent. Most students go on to pursue college degrees, and have easy access to prestigious nearby institutions such as Johns Hopkins University, Georgetown University, and the U.S. Naval Academy.

The other ones are in NY or CA. So, why don't blacks in Detroit move to MD? Or do what they are doing.
You're boring me now

sealybobo
If you are letting white people under educate your kids you're dumber than I thought. See this is perfect example of victim mentality.

Black people are victims. We are victims because systematically in the USA black people are a powerless people.

There is nothing systematically black people can do to hurt whites and even individually, that's a tough ask because white people have a system were by the penalties for harming a white person are very severe and on top of that white people make sure they live as far away from blk ppl as poss and they make sure that as fewer blk ppl are working at their job as possible.

That does to mean to say white people are better. They're not. But white people have a system of white supremacy they can fall back on.

And that's why I challenge white supremacy. That's why do the things to challenge white supremacy. That's why I warn my son about white supremacist and white people in general.
Most white people do not have any power over black people or anyone else.

sealybobo
That's what we think of you. That's why cops are so violent in the black communities. They see it's all you understand.

My father always said the meanest people on earth were white People and that they are products of what is known as INVOLUTION which is the opposite of EVOLUTION.

Only a soul can make you a HUE-man and we use our pineal glands to connect with our souls. They don’t poison them, starve them and drop bombs on them and all that done from a people who have done nothing to them

When you look at black history it's almost like we are dealing with another species
So, your father taught you to be racist.

Most white people do not have any power over black people or anyone else.
I know right? And my boss has power over me. I'm a white guy who has a white guy with power over me. What does Paul expect? Blacks only make up 12% of our population and most of them are only high school grads. So statistically I may never have a black boss in my life and Paul may never see a black boss in his life. Doesn't mean racism.

I'm Greek. Greeks only make up like 1% of the population in America. It'd be like me crying that there aren't more Greek CEO's. Sorry Paul but every Greek for himself. And we don't worry that some people hate Greeks. We know we have to go to college, start a business, not have kids when we are poor and have no economic opportunities. Don't live in a poor community and we know not to speak Greenglish and show up late for work and sue when we get fired because we believe it was because we were Greek.

You're boring me now
Well think about it. Blacks only make up 12% of the population. And most of them only have high school educations. So statistically how many black CEO's do you think there will be in America when so few of you are even qualified to be bosses?

In 2019, 18.8 percent of Black people living in the United States were living below the poverty line.

Black Americans make up 12 percent of the middle class and 13 percent of the population. Eighteen percent of the middle class identifies as Hispanic compared to 19 percent of the population. Asian Americans comprise seven percent of the middle class and seven percent of the population.

Read this Paul.

Here, we highlight that the racial composition of the middle class has changed dramatically over time – 40 percent of the middle class is not white. Middle-class problems do not just impact white Americans, but a diverse set of Americans. Conversely, systemic barriers to opportunity experienced by marginalized groups are middle-class issues too. Pursuing racial justice and improving the well-being of the American middle class are now, more than ever, complementary goals for public policy.

That says the problems poor/middle class blacks are having, so are whites. It's not a race issue. It's a middle class issue. The reason it seems racist is because so many blacks are poor/middle class. You think you're being fucked? So do blue collar whites.

You're boring me now
I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong

1628255458691.png

Finish the regional finals at the very end of the season. You wouldn't know about that sort of thing.
Bullshit. You've never told anything about yourself. Suddenly you're giving details? I don't buy it. I have always been honest. I wrestled one semester at a Division 2 school. Was a red shirt. Doesn't mean I didn't go to practice every day and wrestle an Olympic Gold Medalist Steve Fraser.

You won't say what weight class you wrestled but I'm sure once you finally say it will be a lie. You've been too embarrassed for too long to suddenly claim you were a middle or heavy weight. You were a light weight pussy.

.... I wrestled one semester at a Division 2 school. .....red shirt...
That means you didn't wrestle for the school at all. Even your tales of glory of one semester of wrestling over 30 years ago were complete bullshit. As expected. All your bullshit is nothing but bullshit.

That means you didn't wrestle for the school at all. Even your tales of glory of one semester of wrestling over 30 years ago were complete bullshit. As expected. All your bullshit is nothing but bullshit.
I'm being completely honest. It's you who is saying you did a little better than I did. You claim you actually wrestled a couple years "till you got hurt" and you were a "decent" wrestler. Pretty vague. Not buying it. What weight class?

What do you mean finish the regional finals? You are so full of shit. Were you in the finals? Clarification please.

Finish the regional finals at the very end of the season. You wouldn't know about that sort of thing.
You were in the regional finals? And you couldn't finish? I think what you mean is you got hurt while in the regional's. And is the regional's the last tournament in a senior wrestlers career or do the winners go on to something more? Because if so, it wasn't the very end of the season. It was for you but not for the winners.

What weight class did you wrestle?

Simone Biles was 100% correct in stepping down. The Olympic committee has been racially targeting Black women with arbitrary disqualifications,

I read that the judges told her she could not do her normal routines because they were too difficult and would create too large of a gap and other girls would not be able to compete.

You Sport is problem for white supremacist

Simone is dominating and practically showing up her competition in a sport that is traditional dominated by whites and Asian.

That's why the Olympics is full of sports no gives a shit about but whites or non blacks can win gold. Who cares about Canoeing, BMX-ing, Sailing and Dressage ?

They have also told athletes they can’t speak out or make protest gestures against anti-black racism.
USA Gymnastics were quiet for years while Larry Nassar victimized her and so many other gymnasts. She doesn't owe them or the Olympics a thing.

This Olympic will always have a big fat asterisk next to it. Everything is off. Practically no audience, the athletes basically are in a weird social distancing setup in the athletes village.
MFrjOpF.gif

rRCvvPo.gif

I'm being completely honest. It's you who is saying you did a little better than I did. You claim you actually wrestled a couple years "till you got hurt" and you were a "decent" wrestler. Pretty vague. Not buying it. What weight class?

What do you mean finish the regional finals? You are so full of shit. Were you in the finals? Clarification please.
I knew you wouldn't understand, you fraud.

Godboy
She is mentally weak

You don't get to her level by being mentally weak

Godboy
so i agree, she should step down.

And team USA duly lost the team gold to Russia.

Godboy
Plus, she really stunk up the place with her terrible performance.

Come bk next wk and say that when she'll win the all around gymnast. The gold she really came here for and the main gold of all female gymnasts.
She didnt get gold like you said she would. Youre always wrong.

Forum List

Back