Heartwarming Hava Nagila Olympic Performance

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyv3poCYQWU]SWC EXCLUSIVE: Guri Weinberg Thanks Gold Medalist Aly Raisman for her Solidarity with Munich 11 - YouTube[/ame]

Guri Weinberg, son of Moshe Weinberg, one of the 11 Israelis murdered by Palestinian terrorists at the Munich games in 1972 publicly thanks US Olympian Aly Raisman for her statement of solidarity with the Munich 11 just after she received her Gold Medal for gymnastics.

Reuters report on Aly's press conference:

"Jewish-American gymnast Aly Raisman dazzles the London Games yesterday with her Olympic gold-medal floor routine set to the crowd-pleasing "Hava Nagila."
And if that weren't enough, she won her event with the Hebrew folk song "Hava Nagila" playing in the background.

"Having that floor music wasn't intentional," an emotional but poised Raisman told reporters after her performance.

"But the fact it was on the 40th anniversary is special, and winning the gold today means a lot to me." ... "If there had been a moment's silence," the 18-year-old woman told the world, "I would have supported it and respected it."

In his YouTube interview, Guri also thanks the Italian Olympic team and the Virgin Airlines flight for their public show of support.

Lissen, MJB- when you post things like this, you add fuel to the fire of anti-Zionists, because it reinforces the ideas that:
1. It's all about Israel, and
2. Even when a person claims to be American, if they are a "Jewish-American" it means that their primary fealty lies with Israel!

Now, stop it, man!

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Hey uh E-man. How ya doin' with your Legos for your education?

Lissen, MJB- when you post things like this, you add fuel to the fire of anti-Zionists, because it reinforces the ideas that:
2. Even when a person claims to be American, if they are a "Jewish-American" it means that their primary fealty lies with Israel!

Now, stop it, man!

Now, stop it, man!

Thanks for asking! I've got some new ones to post, just as soon as I'm allowed to.
Won't that be fun?

Yeah, & don't forget your Talmud studies to share with us.

Now, stop it, man!

Thanks for asking! I've got some new ones to post, just as soon as I'm allowed to.
Won't that be fun?

Why, Jos. don't you know that the extremist Muslims say the same about you. Do you really think they have any use for you or even have any respect for you? You are deluding yourself if you think they do. You might have Muslims sticking up for you on message boards because of your hatred against Israel, but in real life you are just another Infidel to them. I wonder if Jos is such a Dhimwit (that term was coined especially for those like Jos; he should Google it) that he says the same things about all the Jews who have been in this Olympics and who have won medals.

jt2

Jos, you piece of shit, fuck yourself.

A JEWISH girl not only WON but she memorialized the pussy Palestinian massacre in the Munich Olympics.

and her performance was terrific and she's a charming young woman, too.

I am so happy you are eating your faggoty heart out now.
That Havanagila magic helped bring the US women's team to three Golds. As far as I'm concerned, they should use that song EVERYTIME. Seems to bring the anti Semites out of the woodwork.

Now, stop it, man!

lol...for sure i don't like thesse people, but i do not see anything wrong with a person being proud of the country of their ethnicty, even if that ethnicity is questionable, and no matter how much that country is horrible.

i remember a young woman competing in a big international competition who was competing for the great britain. she was rom belfast in the six prisoner counties, as they are sometimes called, and when she won her event, she circled the track waving the tri-colour instead of the union jack, and people who know, myself included, knew that she knew how brave she was being, and many worried about her safety when she retirned home.

lol...it is kinda like voting for judges on the election ballot. the irish folk always vote for the irish name.

but ya know, MJB really is a jerk so...

MEDAL COUNT...

KAZAKHSTAN: 9
IRELAND 2
ISRAEL LOL

take that, sacha baron cohen and all you racist bigots that thought that film was so funny.

A JEWISH girl not only WON but she memorialized the pussy Palestinian massacre in the Munich Olympics.

That Havanagila magic helped bring the US women's team to three Golds. As far as I'm concerned, they should use that song EVERYTIME. Seems to bring the anti Semites out of the woodwork.

Indeed!

i saw an american girl...period. i think there is something weird about people who saw her as a jewish girl. big deal.

i think all of yous (those in the "thank you" section) were also trashing the palestinian athletes.

i saw an american girl...period. i think there is something weird about people who saw her as a jewish girl. big deal.

i think all of yous (those in the "thank you" section) were also trashing the palestinian athletes.
I root for Americans in the Olympics no matter their Motherland. Some Israeli Americans compete for Israel. I root for them as well as the dual Americans that compete for their Motherland. And when the annual Palestine Olympics are held, I will root for each and every Palestinian that competes. I show no favoritism whatsoever. Let the Games begin!

I saw an American girl too. And, to your consternation, she happens to be Jewish. And her floor routine was set to the Havanagila. Her performance was excellent. She is charming. And it bugs the living snot out of you anti-semitic (i.e., anti Jewish) pussies that she is Jewish and winning to the accompaniment of THAT tune.

So, feel free to try to spin it, but the fact remains: she is Jewish, she is charming, she won gold and -- she is Jewish!

And oh yeah, she's Jewish, too! :D

:clap2:

New Topics

Forum List

Back