Egypt Now Fighting Palestinian Terrorists

It seems that HAMAS ----the noble democratically elected government of Gaza is not getting along with Egypt------I AM SHOCKED!!!! what will happen now? How will Egypt be able to share utilities with Gaza now that Israel is out of the picture and the border between Egypt and Gaza has (allahuakbar ahumidllalah spelling?) been opened wide in love and brotherhood -----and how will they trade and share and support each other while they are shooting each other (uhm I seem to remember two days ago I predicted that gazans will end with egyptian bullets in their heads------uhm.....that was NOT A SUGGESTION)

Egypt even had to close the border again on the Gaza Palestinians. Sure looks like no hope for any Palestinian State in or anywhere near Egypt. Gosh I wonder what Jordan thinks of their noble peace loving, life loving Palestinian Arab brothers?

It seems that HAMAS ----the noble democratically elected government of Gaza is not getting along with Egypt------I AM SHOCKED!!!! what will happen now? How will Egypt be able to share utilities with Gaza now that Israel is out of the picture and the border between Egypt and Gaza has (allahuakbar ahumidllalah spelling?) been opened wide in love and brotherhood -----and how will they trade and share and support each other while they are shooting each other (uhm I seem to remember two days ago I predicted that gazans will end with egyptian bullets in their heads------uhm.....that was NOT A SUGGESTION)

Egypt even had to close the border again on the Gaza Palestinians. Sure looks like no hope for any Palestinian State in or anywhere near Egypt. Gosh I wonder what Jordan thinks of their noble peace loving, life loving Palestinian Arab brothers?

The Gaza Goombahs have placed the Palestinian movement between Iraq and a hard place.

Those are the same people that Hamas has been fighting.
Egypt?

Give it a chance soon....... did you not ever wonder why Gazans could not freely go into egypt? After all-----why should gazans have more trouble getting into egypt than USA citizens have getting into Canada?----its a FRIENDLY border------same language, same religion, similar cuisine, same aspirations (kill the jews) Now that the egyptian morsy guy promised an OPENED BORDER---------uhm----when is that border going to open?

Those are the same people that Hamas has been fighting.
Egypt?

Give it a chance soon....... did you not ever wonder why Gazans could not freely go into egypt? After all-----why should gazans have more trouble getting into egypt than USA citizens have getting into Canada?----its a FRIENDLY border------same language, same religion, similar cuisine, same aspirations (kill the jews) Now that the egyptian morsy guy promised an OPENED BORDER---------uhm----when is that border going to open?

I think Morsi realized what side his bread is buttered on, if he wants to keep that American cash every year he's going to have to give up his terrorist aspirations.

Another Mossad False Flag?

America and Israel use them strategically. Timing is key. Innocent victims suffer. Fingers point the wrong way. Cui bono matters most.

Hamas leader Ismail Haniya is Palestine’s legitimately elected prime minister. He also blames Israel for Sunday’s incident.

It’s “responsible, one way or another, for this attack to embarrass Egypt’s leadership and create new problems at the border in order to ruin efforts to end” Gaza’s siege.

He added that “(n)o Palestinian wants to kill anybody in Egypt. Any attack against Egypt’s security is also against the security of Palestinians.”

There are states behind what the terrorists are doing in Sinai. It is far beyond Sinai groups’ level.”

Without saying so, fingers pointed at Israel. How this incident affects relations remains to be seen.

On the same day, Egypt’s MENA state news agency said:

“Unknown armed men opened fire on a checkpoint on the main road between Al-Arish and Rafah.”

MENA said it was the 29th incident since Mubarak’s ouster. In response to Sunday’s attack, Egypt began closing tunnels Gazans use for food, fuel, and other vital supplies. Siege conditions just got harder.
Another Mossad False Flag? | Veterans News Now

America and Israel use them strategically. Timing is key. Innocent victims suffer. Fingers point the wrong way. Cui bono matters most.

Hamas leader Ismail Haniya is Palestine’s legitimately elected prime minister. He also blames Israel for Sunday’s incident.

It’s “responsible, one way or another, for this attack to embarrass Egypt’s leadership and create new problems at the border in order to ruin efforts to end” Gaza’s siege.

He added that “(n)o Palestinian wants to kill anybody in Egypt. Any attack against Egypt’s security is also against the security of Palestinians.”

There are states behind what the terrorists are doing in Sinai. It is far beyond Sinai groups’ level.”

Without saying so, fingers pointed at Israel. How this incident affects relations remains to be seen.

“Unknown armed men opened fire on a checkpoint on the main road between Al-Arish and Rafah.”

MENA said it was the 29th incident since Mubarak’s ouster. In response to Sunday’s attack, Egypt began closing tunnels Gazans use for food, fuel, and other vital supplies. Siege conditions just got harder.

It was only a matter of time before the conspiracy theorists crawled out of the darkness.

Veterans news now is a website for Neo Nazis and conspiracy douchebags. I wouldn't waste my screen's pixels on that garbage.

Well a sane person would read all news items available, while making their own informative opinion, an opinion that may change or vary as more information becomes available, to dismiss something without reading it on a preformed mind-set is the way of a fanatic

Well a sane person would read all news items available, while making their own informative opinion, an opinion that may change or vary as more information becomes available, to dismiss something without reading it on a preformed mind-set is the way of a fanatic
You're not even quoting a "news source" you fucking idiot. You might as well quote articles from a KKK website.

The reason and the perps of this attack are still unknown, however there are some things to look at.

This attack would be a negative for Egypt, a negative for Gaza, but a positive for Israel.

Men dressed as Bedouins attacked a military post killing 16 troops without suffering any casualties. Do camel jockeys have that level of tactical expertise?

Just sayin'.

Forum List

Back