Healthy Males - Sudden Death Syndrome linked to Vaccines

Lol. Coming from someone who willingly took the vax and boosters is hilarious, but you don’t know why. You will and maybe soon.
You said 18 months ago that we'd all be dead in a year.

What's your current predicted date of death for every vaccinated person?

Don't worry about moving it back again. You're an end-times cult lunatic, so everyone expects that. Each time doomsday fails to arrive, you get to push the date back again.

You said 18 months ago that we'd all be dead in a year.

What's your current predicted date of death for every vaccinated person?

Don't worry about moving it back again. You're an end-times cult lunatic, so everyone expects that. Each time doomsday fails to arrive, you get to push the date back again.
I never said that. WTF man?

I never said these are end times. Why must you lie?

How about reading the NYT article and tell me where they’re wrong?

No, not necessarily a "Trumptard."
Newsweek, a thoroughly government controlled media outlet, publishing criticism of the establishment‘s Covid narrative is further proof its falling apart. Let the criminal prosecutions begin.

America' COVID Response Was Based on Lies | Opinion

1. SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus has a far higher fatality rate than the flu by several orders of magnitude.

2. Everyone is at significant risk to die from this virus.

3. No one has any immunological protection, because this virus is completely new.

4. Asymptomatic people are major drivers of the spread.

5. Locking down—closing schools and businesses, confining people to their homes, stopping non-COVID medical care, and eliminating travel—will stop or eliminate the virus.

6. Masks will protect everyone and stop the spread.

7. The virus is known to be naturally occurring, and claiming it originated in a lab is a conspiracy theory.

8. Teachers are at especially high risk.

9. COVID vaccines stop the spread of the infection.

10. Immune protection only comes from a vaccine.

America' COVID Response Was Based on Lies

Newsweek, a thoroughly government controlled media outlet, publishing criticism of the establishment‘s Covid narrative is further proof its falling apart. Let the criminal prosecutions begin.

America' COVID Response Was Based on Lies | Opinion

1. SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus has a far higher fatality rate than the flu by several orders of magnitude.

2. Everyone is at significant risk to die from this virus.

3. No one has any immunological protection, because this virus is completely new.

4. Asymptomatic people are major drivers of the spread.

5. Locking down—closing schools and businesses, confining people to their homes, stopping non-COVID medical care, and eliminating travel—will stop or eliminate the virus.

6. Masks will protect everyone and stop the spread.

7. The virus is known to be naturally occurring, and claiming it originated in a lab is a conspiracy theory.

8. Teachers are at especially high risk.

9. COVID vaccines stop the spread of the infection.

10. Immune protection only comes from a vaccine.

America' COVID Response Was Based on Lies

I needed to get only as far as the first item on your list to see it's bullshit.

That claim was very true. In a year, about 60,000 may die in the U.S. from the flu. Covid has killed more than 6 times that figure.

I needed to get only as far as the first item on your list to see it's bullshit.

That claim was very true. In a year, about 60,000 may die in the U.S. from the flu. Covid has killed more than 6 times that figure.
You can cling to stupidity only for so long. Sooner or later you will have to admit you've been duped. You need to learn from your mistakes, but maybe you’re not smart enough.

You can cling to stupidity only for so long. Sooner or later you will have to admit you've been duped. You need to learn from your mistakes, but maybe you’re not smart enough.

Idiot, 1.1 million dead from covid. That's just in the U.S.. Nearly 7 million worldwide. G'head, Darwin yourself. No one will notice.

Idiot, 1.1 million dead from covid. That's just in the U.S.. Nearly 7 million worldwide. G'head, Darwin yourself. No one will notice.
Now you try to move the goal posts. You need to get informed before posting and it’s best to honestly debate.

We won’t really know if this vaccine is dangerous for at least another 7 years.

It’s a bit of a cautionary tale, but one worth taking account of and being aware of:

You’ve been lied to repeatedly, yet you still believe the lies. That makes you a terrible fool.

Have I disputed covid deaths? No.

Think better.

irony-meter.gif

You’ve been lied to repeatedly, yet you still believe the lies. That makes you a terrible fool.

Have I disputed covid deaths? No.

Think better.

Covid deaths could be the tip of the iceberg. I hope we don’t experience far worse by using a “leaky” vaccine on a very active virus.

God help us all if what could happen does happen.

Covid deaths could be the tip of the iceberg. I hope we don’t experience far worse by using a “leaky” vaccine on a very active virus.

God help us all if what could happen does happen.

We’re seeing this right now. Sudden deaths of young people is way up.

We’re seeing this right now. Sudden deaths of young people is way up.

And like I said, it may be the tip of the iceberg. The virus, because of the vaccine, may actually be mutating to the more deadly form as shown in the posted article and the result may be what is causing those young deaths. At this point I’m keeping my fingers crossed

And like I said, it may be the tip of the iceberg. The virus, because of the vaccine, may actually be mutating to the more deadly form as shown in the posted article and the result may be what is causing those young deaths. At this point I’m keeping my fingers crossed
It’s becoming more and more difficult for the establishment to keep the vax narrative going, when young people are dying. I feel for those duped into taking the vax.

1678276012314.png

Faun

It’s becoming more and more difficult for the establishment to keep the vax narrative going, when young people are dying. I feel for those duped into taking the vax.

View attachment 763602
Faun

LOL

Oh look... a meme with no context.

You're fucked in the head, loser. :cuckoo:

Why on Earth would you call me out on this bullshit? You had to know I'm gonna bitch-slap you into yesterday over it.

Retard... here's the article from New Zealand in your retarded meme. It's covid that caused their increase in deaths. Not the vaccines. In fact they credit the vaccines for lowering covid deaths...

This increase - attributed to Covid-19 and an ageing population - is the biggest year-on-year jump since the 55.4 per cent (5835) spike in deaths following the 1918 flu pandemic.

Most of the increase in deaths occurred in older age groups where Covid-19 poses an increased mortality risk.

[...]

Another benefit of New Zealand’s “elimination” strategy was that it allowed officials and community groups time to increase the country’s vaccine coverage.

“It meant when the virus did circulate last year, very widely, it caused far fewer deaths than it would have if it had circulated early.

Ditto for the Australian article. But even worse news for you. It says myocardial deaths following the vaccines are rare and no worse than other vaccines...

Of the additional 20,000 deaths, 10,300 were directly attributed to Covid-19 and 2,900 were linked to the virus in some way.

The remaining 6,600 excess deaths were not related to Covid-19, the data suggested.

Instead, they were mostly related to heart disease and cancer.

Other studies have found the bug increases risk of developing venous thromboembolism (VTE), which is a condition when a blood clot forms in a vein

Karen said that vaccine side effects were not cited as a reason for the increased mortality rates.

There have been rare cases of myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) following the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines in the UK.

However, research suggests that overall, myocarditis is no more likely to be triggered by a Covid vaccine than any other vaccine.

Like I said... you're going to Darwin yourself and no one will notice a dumbass schmuck like you is gone.

And I suggest... next time, read your sources before you post them; so you don't make such an abject ass of yourself.

spank-gif.278780
spank-gif.278780
spank-gif.278780

LOL

Oh look... a meme with no context.

You're fucked in the head, loser. :cuckoo:

Why on Earth would you call me out on this bullshit? You had to know I'm gonna bitch-slap you into yesterday over it.

Retard... here's the article from New Zealand in your retarded meme. It's covid that caused their increase in deaths. Not the vaccines. In fact they credit the vaccines for lowering covid deaths...

This increase - attributed to Covid-19 and an ageing population - is the biggest year-on-year jump since the 55.4 per cent (5835) spike in deaths following the 1918 flu pandemic.
Most of the increase in deaths occurred in older age groups where Covid-19 poses an increased mortality risk.
[...]
Another benefit of New Zealand’s “elimination” strategy was that it allowed officials and community groups time to increase the country’s vaccine coverage.
“It meant when the virus did circulate last year, very widely, it caused far fewer deaths than it would have if it had circulated early.

Ditto for the Australian article. But even worse news for you. It says myocardial deaths following the vaccines are rare and no worse than other vaccines...

Of the additional 20,000 deaths, 10,300 were directly attributed to Covid-19 and 2,900 were linked to the virus in some way.
The remaining 6,600 excess deaths were not related to Covid-19, the data suggested.
Instead, they were mostly related to heart disease and cancer.
Other studies have found the bug increases risk of developing venous thromboembolism (VTE), which is a condition when a blood clot forms in a vein
Karen said that vaccine side effects were not cited as a reason for the increased mortality rates.
There have been rare cases of myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) following the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines in the UK.
However, research suggests that overall, myocarditis is no more likely to be triggered by a Covid vaccine than any other vaccine.

Like I said... you're going to Darwin yourself and no one will notice a dumbass schmuck like you is gone.

And I suggest... next time, read your sources before you post them; so you don't make such an abject ass of yourself.

spank-gif.278780
spank-gif.278780
spank-gif.278780
You really fucked up when you took the vax and all those boosters. I hope you get lucky and don’t suffer a sudden death or harmful complications. You should fire your doctor immediately and seek one who can help you.

You really fucked up when you took the vax and all those boosters. I hope you get lucky and don’t suffer a sudden death or harmful complications. You should fire your doctor immediately and seek one who can help you.

You're truly fucked in the head. Even when I embarrass the shit out of you with your own sources, you simply ignore what you yourself posted and then repeat your fake news about killer vaccines.

Hopefully, you'll Darwin yourself sooner rather than later because you're spreading very dangerous fake news which some stupid people might fall for and be harmed by it.

You're truly fucked in the head. Even when I embarrass the shit out of you with your own sources, you simply ignore what you yourself posted and then repeat your fake news about killer vaccines.

Hopefully, you'll Darwin yourself sooner rather than later because you're spreading very dangerous fake news which some stupid people might fall for and be harmed by it.
Lol. You can’t accept that you fucked up even though the evidence that you did is enormous.

Forum List

Back