Brilliant MIT Professor Retsef Levi Calls for Urgent Halt to mRNA COVID vaccines, "Unprecedented Harms"

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012

Coronavirus vaccine: MIT Professor calls for immediate suspension of COVID mRNA vaccine

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/97483548.cms

"The number of health professionals urging for the suspension of COVID mRNA vaccine is increasing. The call for withdrawing the vaccine is getting stronger.
Recently, MIT Professor Retsef Levi took to Twitter to share the harm mRNA vaccines are causing in young people. "The evidence is mounting and indisputable that mRNA vaccines cause serious harm including death, especially among young people. We have to stop giving them immediately!," the MIT Expert in Analytics, Risk Management, Health Systems, Food & Agriculture Systems, Manufacturing & Supply Chain Management has tweeted.

Professor Levi's video, in which he has warned against the use of mRNA vaccine, has received more than 1 million views so far.
“All COVID mRNA vaccination programs should stop immediately”
“I’m filming this video to share my strong conviction that at this point in time, all COVID mRNA vaccination programs should stop immediately,” Professor Levi has said.

Breaking! Researcher claims mRNA COVID-19 vaccines can increase serious adverse events; calls for it to be withdrawn from the market

“They should stop because they completely failed to fulfill any of their advertised promises regarding efficacy. And more importantly, they should stop because of the mounting and indisputable evidence that they cause unprecedented levels of harm, including the death of young people and children,” he continued.

“mRNA vaccines indeed cause sudden cardiac arrest”

“I believe that the cumulative evidence is conclusive and confirms our concern that the mRNA vaccines indeed cause sudden cardiac arrest as a sequel of vaccine-induced myocarditis. And this is potentially only one mechanism by which they cause harm,” he said...."

Last edited:
Better late than never I guess.

Fortunately the misinformation campaign failed and many Americans were smart enough not to buy into the "correlation does not equal causation" gaslight. Well if the drug is new, has tens of thousands of VEARS deaths reported, and there are autopsies confirming that they kill, yes it is reasonable to infer causation.

POLL: Almost Half Of Adults Believe COVID-19 Vaccines May Have Caused ‘Unexplained’ Deaths

September 20th, 2021, Conference at Pathological institute in Reutlingen, Germany, “Cause of death after COVID-19 vaccination & Undeclared components of the COVID-19 vaccines“ (view at Rumble)

Dr. Peter McCullough: “Beyond Any Shadow of a Doubt,” The Vaccines Are Causing Death” (view at Rumble)

Coronavirus vaccine: MIT Professor calls for immediate suspension of COVID mRNA vaccine

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/97483548.cms

"The number of health professionals urging for the suspension of COVID mRNA vaccine is increasing. The call for withdrawing the vaccine is getting stronger.
Recently, MIT Professor Retsef Levi took to Twitter to share the harm mRNA vaccines are causing in young people. "The evidence is mounting and indisputable that mRNA vaccines cause serious harm including death, especially among young people. We have to stop giving them immediately!," the MIT Expert in Analytics, Risk Management, Health Systems, Food & Agriculture Systems, Manufacturing & Supply Chain Management has tweeted.

Professor Levi's video, in which he has warned against the use of mRNA vaccine, has received more than 1 million views so far.
“All COVID mRNA vaccination programs should stop immediately”
“I’m filming this video to share my strong conviction that at this point in time, all COVID mRNA vaccination programs should stop immediately,” Professor Levi has said.

Breaking! Researcher claims mRNA COVID-19 vaccines can increase serious adverse events; calls for it to be withdrawn from the market

“They should stop because they completely failed to fulfill any of their advertised promises regarding efficacy. And more importantly, they should stop because of the mounting and indisputable evidence that they cause unprecedented levels of harm, including the death of young people and children,” he continued.

“mRNA vaccines indeed cause sudden cardiac arrest”

“I believe that the cumulative evidence is conclusive and confirms our concern that the mRNA vaccines indeed cause sudden cardiac arrest as a sequel of vaccine-induced myocarditis. And this is potentially only one mechanism by which they cause harm,” he said...."

SaFe & EfFeCtIvE

Edit - absolutely horrible what that young woman is cursed for life with. Fuck Big Pharma

SaFe & EfFeCtIvE

Edit - absolutely horrible what that young woman is cursed for life with. Fuck Big Pharma

Criminal for media and big pharma to lie and get such a lovely young lady to harm herself that way. The kicker is they always say they believed they were doing the right thing and "protecting others."

If the Biden campaign thinks this issue will just fade and go away, they are truly lost....

The avalanche of data confirming

This is not a vaccine
This is killing many more than Fauci's flop of a genetically engineered flu
This is Bill Gates' plan for human overpopulation
Everyone involved knew all along

RFKjr will keep rising in the polls and the TDS Democrats will only have the same tired talking points repeated over and over

If the Biden campaign thinks this issue will just fade and go away, they are truly lost....

The avalanche of data confirming

This is not a vaccine
This is killing many more than Fauci's flop of a genetically engineered flu
This is Bill Gates' plan for human overpopulation
Everyone involved knew all along

RFKjr will keep rising in the polls and the TDS Democrats will only have the same tired talking points repeated over and over
RFK Jr. is Big Farmer's and the Jesuit Elf's worst nightmare. He never gave up in pursuing their pathologies.

COVID will keep killing Trump voters in disproportionate numbers, and that's not going away.

We try to stop Trump voters from committing suicide, but we can only do so much. At some point, you can only stand back and let them off themselves.

Oh, the professor is a professor of ... Management. I possess much more knowledge of COVID and vaccines than he does.

COVID will keep killing Trump voters in disproportionate numbers, and that's not going away.

We try to stop Trump voters from committing suicide, but we can only do so much. At some point, you can only stand back and let them off themselves.

Oh, the professor is a professor of ... Management. I possess much more knowledge of COVID and vaccines than he does.

RFKjr 19% and ROCKETING higher.

As time goes forward, more and more Americans see the truth of Murderous Fraud Vax.

BTW - who do you think RFKjr believes killed his daddy?

Oh, that's right. I work for the CIA! Cool.

Would you like to know what's in your file?

And yes, that white SUV has been following you.

CIA/Mossad - no difference as long as your demographic is in charge of it...

Forum List

Back