Healthy Males - Sudden Death Syndrome linked to Vaccines

Lol. You can’t accept that you fucked up even though the evidence that you did is enormous.

LOLOL

Moron, in post #156, I bitchslapped you with your own evidence. There is something seriously wrong with you that blocks out that reality.

LOLOL

Moron, in post #156, I bitchslapped you with your own evidence. There is something seriously wrong with you that blocks out that reality.
Here I’m trying to help you and you obviously don’t appreciate it, but I’m very concern for your health.

Here is an excellent presentation by the great Dr Thomas Levy. He outlines how you can try an improve your health after your vaccine injuries. I highly recommend it and since I’m exponentially smarter than you, you’d be wise to read it closely.
http://www.doctoryourself.com/Levy Vaccine Pathology and Vit C 2023.pdf

Here I’m trying to help you and you obviously don’t appreciate it, but I’m very concern for your health.

Here is an excellent presentation by the great Dr Thomas Levy. He outlines how you can try an improve your health after your vaccine injuries. I highly recommend it and since I’m exponentially smarter than you, you’d be wise to read it closely.
http://www.doctoryourself.com/Levy Vaccine Pathology and Vit C 2023.pdf

Has nothing to do with you pushing your anti-vax bullshit by referencing articles which actually refute your bullshit.

How many times does it need to be proven you post bullshit until you realize you're posting bullshit? Or does that just simply never happen?

Has nothing to do with you pushing your anti-vax bullshit by referencing articles which actually refute your bullshit.

How many times does it need to be proven you post bullshit until you realize you're posting bullshit? Or does that just simply never happen?
Too bad for you.

Screenshot_20230308_114715_Samsung Internet.jpg

Better luck next time, shvantz.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Here you go you Dumb Oxyen, you VACCINE lovers. Feel stupid yet?

Top Insurance Analyst Finds a 7% Increase In Aggregate Mortality for Each C19 Dose Received Josh Stirling: "The more doses ... you have in a [US] region ... the bigger increase in mortality ..." "If you're over the age of 50, and you took all 5 doses, that'd be a 35% increase."

Here you go you Dumb Oxyen, you VACCINE lovers. Feel stupid yet?

Top Insurance Analyst Finds a 7% Increase In Aggregate Mortality for Each C19 Dose Received Josh Stirling: "The more doses ... you have in a [US] region ... the bigger increase in mortality ..." "If you're over the age of 50, and you took all 5 doses, that'd be a 35% increase."

Simply astonishing that Stirling ignores the fact that the increased mortality among the vaccinated (from BA.4 and BA.5 variants, against which the vaccines were not designed,) still left over 60% of mortalities among the un-vaxxed, making his conclusion absurd.

Simply astonishing that Stirling ignores the fact that the increased mortality among the vaccinated (from BA.4 and BA.5 variants, against which the vaccines were not designed,) still left over 60% of mortalities among the un-vaxxed, making his conclusion absurd.
I wish you only the best of luck.

Suuuure, uh-huh.
The following was written for you…

All ye who got the vax, you were deceived.
All ye who got the vax, for you I grieve.
You’ve damaged your blood and maybe your brain.
The killers who gave you this stuff are insane.
You fell for their propaganda campaign,
All ye who got the clot-shot
who got the Covid bioweapon
who got the genetic poison
who got the vax.

You were bamboozled, tricked, and duped
or maybe you were forced to take it.
Strokes, clots, immune system damage—
now there’s no way to escape it.
We tried to warn you,
we of good faith.
We used common sense, did some research.
You responded with scorn and hate.
Blinded by the Fear Campaign,
false PCR tests and bogus cases,
you obeyed the destructive lockdowns
and wore useless masks on your faces
(disease-causing, oxygen-blocking masks on your faces).

And now the vaxxed are dropping like flies
while the Pharma-owned media lies and lies.
They tell you it must be climate change
(another hoax of the Globalist crew)
or maybe the illusory Monster Virus
is laying waste to me and you.

The following was written for you…

All ye who got the vax, you were deceived.
All ye who got the vax, for you I grieve.
You’ve damaged your blood and maybe your brain.
The killers who gave you this stuff are insane.
You fell for their propaganda campaign,
All ye who got the clot-shot
who got the Covid bioweapon
who got the genetic poison
who got the vax.

You were bamboozled, tricked, and duped
or maybe you were forced to take it.
Strokes, clots, immune system damage—
now there’s no way to escape it.
We tried to warn you,
we of good faith.
We used common sense, did some research.
You responded with scorn and hate.
Blinded by the Fear Campaign,
false PCR tests and bogus cases,
you obeyed the destructive lockdowns
and wore useless masks on your faces
(disease-causing, oxygen-blocking masks on your faces).

And now the vaxxed are dropping like flies
while the Pharma-owned media lies and lies.
They tell you it must be climate change
(another hoax of the Globalist crew)
or maybe the illusory Monster Virus
is laying waste to me and you.

:boohoo:

Still SPINNING "after all these years.? Thanks but I will go with the INSURANCE ACTUARY over a lying worthless always on the wrong side Commee loon any day. The INS guy is talking with their own Company money.

5 shots = 35X chance of dying vs. the un-vaxxed.

Forum List

Back