Healthy Males - Sudden Death Syndrome linked to Vaccines

Yet they are dangerous. Your inability to accept the truth could indicate a mental disease.

LOL

You posted a video of a doctor lying about the vaccine, yet you continue to flail. :icon_rolleyes:

LOL

You posted a video of a doctor lying about the vaccine, yet you continue to flail. :icon_rolleyes:
They’re offering free boosters at your local CVS. Fauci recommends you get three shots for extra protection. Get yours today.

They’re offering free boosters at your local CVS. Fauci recommends you get three shots for extra protection. Get yours today.

No worries, I'm up to date. So's just about everyone in my family, with the exception of an idiot brother of mine and an idiot cousin. The only two Republicans in my family.

No worries, I'm up to date. So's just about everyone in my family, with the exception of an idiot brother of mine and an idiot cousin. The only two Republicans in my family.
Lol. Your brother and cousin are the smart ones. You’re the idiot. Even the idiots in my family now know the vax is ineffective and potentially harmful.

How much evidence do you require?

Do you think taking the vax is some kind of anti-Trump statement?

Lol. Your brother and cousin are the smart ones. You’re the idiot. Even the idiots in my family now know the vax is ineffective and potentially harmful.

How much evidence do you require?

Do you think taking the vax is some kind of anti-Trump statement?

LOL

Nope, they're the dumb ones. Especially my brother who almost never leaves his home because he's afraid of catching covid. Compared to another family member of ours who caught covid at age 86. She did get sick from it but it cleared up and she didn't even need to go to the hospital. I have no doubt she would have been far sicker, possibly even died given her age and comorbidities, had she not been vaccinated.

That makes her the smart one and my brother the idiot. Of course that's redundant after pointing out he's a Republican.

LOL

Nope, they're the dumb ones. Especially my brother who almost never leaves his home because he's afraid of catching covid. Compared to another family member of ours who caught covid at age 86. She did get sick from it but it cleared up and she didn't even need to go to the hospital. I have no doubt she would have been far sicker, possibly even died given her age and comorbidities, had she not been vaccinated.

That makes her the smart one and my brother the idiot. Of course that's redundant after pointing out he's a Republican.
So an 86 year old relative beat Covid, but you require lots of phony vaxxes. Are you 100 years old?

Meanwhile ...

The higher dieoffs in red areas continue.

Antivaxxers are helping Democrats win elections by killing the Republican voting base.

I mention this as a last-ditch effort to convince Trump cultists to get vaccinated. If they don't, the libs win elections.

You're not capable of rational thinking. That's why it's alien to you.
Lol. Coming from someone who willingly took the vax and boosters is hilarious, but you don’t know why. You will and maybe soon.

You're not capable of rational thinking. That's why it's alien to you.
mamooth

Even the CIA controlled NY Times knows more than you Pfizerboys. Take a listen to the comments on NY Times column and tell me they are dumb right wing Trumptards.

Forum List

Back